Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari (840 Views)

Herdsmen Killings, Strong Warning To Ohanaeze, S’east Govs –IPOB / Militants Issue Warning To FG Over 'harrassment' Of Patience Jonathan / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by Glossyclick(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2016
The Buhari government has proposed to sell some of assets to revive the economy. However, many Nigerians are opposed to the plan, disagreeing that previous sales hardly helped the nation’s economy.

Senate has also rejected the proposed sale of national asset by the federal government.

The Niger Delta Justice Defence Group in a statement signed by its general commander and made available to NAIJ.com has vowed to destroy any asset that is sold by the Nigerian authorities.

They said:

“We are warning the Muhamadu Buhari’s incompetent government not to sell any government asset in the Niger Delta region; rather he should seek alternative means to deliver on his falsified campaign promises!

“ELSE we shall destroy any asset that is sold. As the backbone of the economy, we should be allowed to control all government assets in our region and not to sell it to his Almajiri brothers who will worsen the current environmental degradation status of our region.”

The militants asked to be allowed to control the oil output in the Niger Delta region and to immortalize activists who died during the struggle for better life for the oil-rich region among others.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/09/niger-delta-militants-issue-strong.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by id911(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
That's good. I have always been against militancy but if they make the mistake of selling any Oil and Gas asset, I and others are willing to join you guys in the struggle.

We no be mumu

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2016
This country just tire me

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by nwasinachi(f): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Lol. This niger delta militants get bad mouth o. Buhari, over to u.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by vengertime: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice one, house must pass the bill for every state to control their resources. Not just police

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by trapQ: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by georgen2u(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Good response to bad rubbish
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by Luckylife(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2016
Nigeria is pregnant and what she will beget is scary
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by wristbangle: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2016
As much as I detest this militant group, I support their radiance on this. Selling of NLNG is NO for me. FG can sell the useless national stadium, presidential jets, TBS and whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by Kosy79(f): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Bitter truth. Even d people (NDA) we call terrorists are wiser than d president himself. we caused it ourselves so let's wait for 2019 .

But wait ooooo! where are our Literates?. As for d riddles and jokes master Kemi Adeosun who is still guessing should kwontinu after we will expect her to be more than Okonjo Iwela.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by pedrilo: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2016
true federalism and resource control is a nightmare to northerners

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari by sweetilicious(f): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2016
pedrilo:
true federalism and resource control is a nightmare to northerners
Exactly my observation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Liberian Man Vows To Divorce Wife To Marry President Buhari’s Daughter / Dr. Peter Obi - The Platform 2016 - Full Speech - Cutting The Cost of Governance / Lamentation About President Buhari's Dove. What Is Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.