Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,896 members, 7,866,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Use This Promo Code "NAIRALAND" To Get These Deals On HOSTGATOR Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Use This Promo Code "NAIRALAND" To Get These Deals On HOSTGATOR Web Hosting (437 Views)

Webmasters, How Can I Register A Domain Name On Hostgator? It Rejected My Card / Use This Promo(coupon) Code On Hostgator And Enjoy 60% Discount ON NEW Hosting / Bluehost Or Hostgator: Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use This Promo Code "NAIRALAND" To Get These Deals On HOSTGATOR Web Hosting by wealthall(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Most smart business owners utilize websites and blogs to engage with existing clients and reach potential customers. While most business owners see the value of creating awesome content, the importance of selecting a good web host often takes a back seat. In my experience, most small businesses end up making a wrong choice in the beginning because they do not properly evaluate their needs.

What Happens When You Make The Wrong Hosting Choice?

As a business, one of your most important priorities is maximizing profits. If you think choosing the wrong web hosting can’t have a negative impact on your income, think again.

Here are some bad things that can happen when you don’t choose the best hosting for your needs:

1. Loss of revenue - If your site goes down, your potential customers will not be able to view your blog posts or learn about your products and services. Even worse, if you host an online store, you will lose out on potential sales and income. Amazon recently had a 40 minute outage which cost them about $5 million dollars. Your loss might not be as big, but it’s still a loss of revenue.

2. Negative effect on your SEO Ranking - Your goal with content marketing is to rank high in search results so customers can easily find you. If your site is down repeatedly when search engines are attempting to visit, then your ranking will be adversely affected. Aside from downtime, many SEO experts believe that slow websites can also hurt your rankings.

3.Security and Malware Attacks - There is no perfect solution for keeping your website secure. However a reputable web hosting company will back up your data to a remote server and make it easy to restore in case your site is hacked. They will also assist you with technical support, maintenance and security issues 24 hours a day.

HostGator is the top choice amongst most internet marketers recommended WordPress hosting providers.

HostGator offer a broad range of services, but they’re undoubtedly best known for their well-priced shared hosting plans. They offer three shared hosting services - Hatchling, Baby and Business - and each one steps up the service options and support provision. In addition, HostGator offer reseller plans, VPS hosting and dedicated servers, as well as an affiliate programme.

Use this promo code "NAIRALAND" to get these two deals on hostgator.

1. Get 25% off all new hosting packages with Hostagator.

2. Pay only one penny for your first one month of hosting with Hostgator.

Don't miss this exciting deals.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Rate My Newly Created Blog / Easy Step To Recieve Your Payoneer Card In Nigeria / Are You An Upcoming Blogger- Join The Palmchat Blogger's Outreach Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.