Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

A Short Funny Christian And Muslim Debate. [video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Short Funny Christian And Muslim Debate. [video] (734 Views)

Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Funny Christian And Muslim Debate. [video] by tintingz(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2016
It is obvious that many Muslims know the bible more than the Christians even the so called pastors/scholars.

In this video, the christian scholar doesn't even know there is killing order by Jesus is the bible(Luke 19:27), he was even laughing that there is no such statement in the new testament bible.

One of the Funniest debate ever. grin

WATCH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaaoBbLu9c
Re: A Short Funny Christian And Muslim Debate. [video] by jopretty(f): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2016
And the muslim concluded that that's Jesus' saying abi he was telling his disciples a parable and those words are the Kings'? 'THEY' can do anything to justify killing.
Re: A Short Funny Christian And Muslim Debate. [video] by promise10: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Both the christian there and the muslims are just so foolish!

That jesus ordered killing in luke 19:27? You can quote out of context and then don't expect me to hesitate in bringing out of the whole chapter.

For your info, Jesus was talking about a PARABLE!!!

You muslims always try your best to identify Jesus with the image that is well known for your prophet. Hope I would debate with such a foolish muslim!
Re: A Short Funny Christian And Muslim Debate. [video] by tintingz(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2016
jopretty:
And the muslim concluded that that's Jesus' saying abi he was telling his disciples a parable and those words are the Kings'? 'THEY' can do anything to justify killing.
This is not even about the verse, what I find funny about this video is the christian scholar laughing, he should have kept quite and open the bible instead of making fun of himself.
Re: A Short Funny Christian And Muslim Debate. [video] by tintingz(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:
Both the christian there and the muslims are just so foolish!

That jesus ordered killing in luke 19:27? You can quote out of context and then don't expect me to hesitate in bringing out of the whole chapter.

For your info, Jesus was talking about a PARABLE!!!

You muslims always try your best to identify Jesus with the image that is well known for your prophet. Hope I would debate with such a foolish muslim!
Can you explain this parable to me?

1 Like

Re: A Short Funny Christian And Muslim Debate. [video] by jopretty(f): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Ok...
tintingz:
This is not even about the verse, what I find funny about this video is the christian scholar laughing, he should have kept quite and open the bible instead of making fun of himself.

(1) (Reply)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Apostle Suleman Hails Pastor Adeboye’s Retirement As Redeemed Pastor / 7 Qualities Of Every Dream-maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.