Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Bitcoins Here And There Who Is Willing To Guide An Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoins Here And There Who Is Willing To Guide An Investor (401 Views)

I Have 200k I Dont Plan To Use It For Now And Am Willing To Lend It Out / MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate. / I Want To Guide And Mentor Just 20 Persons On How To Earn 164 Btc Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoins Here And There Who Is Willing To Guide An Investor by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
i have no doubt been hearing about bitcoins here and there every where on the internet especially on nairaland. some have some bogus claims of having earned several thousands of bitcoins , satoshi or whatever you people call it. i am yet to earn a penny from an online investment. by the way, i am yet to invest in any though solely because i ma a very careful investor who watches and minds how he invests in any business. i am interested in investing in bitcoins but i don't know how it works nor have any idea about the modus operandi. Are you out there with requisite knowledge on the investment? i am ready to go under you tutelage even if i have to pay.
Re: Bitcoins Here And There Who Is Willing To Guide An Investor by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2016
I can show u all u need to know... lets talk on whatsapp ... 08 126 4406 37

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Everyday From Football Betting / Iiii / Try And See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.