Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) (37625 Views)

2019: APC Woos PDP Lawmakers With Return Tickets / 2019 : APC Woos PDP Governors / APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by hungrynigerian: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
grin hungry man no go fit vote na

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
GO all the way

1 Like

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by omoplaycool(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2016
grin
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Iykestix: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
What kind of campaign strategy is this one now? Akara? No bread sef to take follow am up

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Seglaw01: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Pls who knows Eedris Abdulkareem' whereabout he should come remix him song nigeriq jagajaga

Akara nt even rice again.....?

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Just laughing

1 Like

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by ourema(f): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2016
APC , Akara People Congress

254 Likes 22 Shares

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Neyo230(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by dejavubobo1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
What have PDP offered the ppl...So make the akara depot start work jare

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by teebaxy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Inconclusive loading

7 Likes

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by doskie(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
I doubt
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Slymonster(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Remove this thing from front page,election is almost over jor...
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by crixlight2(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please how many days does a package take to reach Nigeria from USA........
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Ginaz(f): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
ourema:
APC , Akara People Congress

grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ridiculous
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by yehmi01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is what Nigeria and Nigerian have been reduced to by Politicians.

How sad....

I wonder what Nigeria will be like when our kids grow up. While I was growing up the situation was bad but not this bad, and with the state of the country I really wonder what the future holds for Nigeria.

We reall have lost value for every thing including ourselves.

For an indivudual to use this as a campaign strategy clearly shows he and all his team have nothing to offer but are block headed individuals.

This is not an APC or PDP affair but people, Do people who call themselves politicians think at all.

I personally am tired of having block heads in the position of leadership in Nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by psychologist(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
i give up already cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Dandsome: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm...

I said it before now that the plan of the APC is to impoverish Nigerians to the point that once they see any small offer (that is meant to be theirs by default), they will jump to it and praise APC thinking APC is doing them a favour.

They started with bags of rice, now after seeing that Nigerians will believe anything they have resorted to akara.

For heaven sake Akara balls.

I weep for Nigeria cry cry cry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by ebujany(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC /PDP =riggers. May the biggest rigger win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by hahn(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Do they have a branch in Ogun state?

That akara enter my eye grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Why can't PDP also offer the bread to go along with the akara...

PDP did worse during their time...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
After they have caused maximum hunger in the land, they are now using akara to lure people into voting for them.
Why didn't they make the akara reach everybody by radiating good governance and making good policies?

APC is a Clueless party filled with archaic politicians that will soon meet their Waterloo in no distant time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by amuokuko: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
If APC win this election ehh, a ball of akara in Edo state will certainly get to 80 per ball...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by BrutalJab: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Akara Peoples Congress. Weldone o.

Edolites, Chop that Akara and forget about your future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by BrutalJab: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:
GO all the way
How many basket of akara did they give you?

8 Likes

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by donodion(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oshiomole has bungled good opportunities i wont deny that.
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by sessydu: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
What a joke!!!! Like seriously..... shocked
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by ezeomaigbo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is demeaning....to say the least!

2 Likes

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
I need Akara in my life right now. If i were PDP i will just share Bread and let the voters decide. Life is too short jare.
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by omoikea(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Abeg where this polling unit dey make i go collect free akara make i take chop this curstard

I dey hungry, weda i chop free akara or not, bad people go still rule us so make i no loose abeg grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Where is the Agege bread undecided
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Bethelwealthy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
anybody with a business sense here?
Start considering HANDKERCHIEF business o, some broom-wielding and corn-chewing demons are going to start crying from this night.
Business will be good!!!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.