Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) (15160 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Alexis11: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Our yam eaters cool
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Oblang(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Thought they said the case has bin swept under. .
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by usmanjay(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2016
as in e
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by lookmangiw(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2016
thought the case and the other at the code of conduct tribunal have been swept under the carpet.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Rapuru14: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2016
j
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by timeman: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Afonja Slaves ready to asslick these thieves. EkWEREmadu should have been on apoche, shameless Afonja Slaves.
Kiss The Truth!
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Firefire(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2016
veekid:
[size=24pt]awon criminals[/size]

[size=16pt]
Awon Igaara Olosa, a lo kin olo hun ki gbe
[/size] shocked

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by YEMOYEMI: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Wasting of tax payers money on jamboree in this recession.....
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Otapipia: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Debaddest:

Believe it or not, u will die before Buhari
You're almost dead already. For that which you seek to happen to happen, you have to die first. Don't let me recount your unfortunate history for you oooo.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by zurine(f): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2016
LET'S SEE HOW THIS GAME WILL COME TO AN END

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by yekparikpa(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Otapipia:

After your death.
Mynd44
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Debaddest(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Otapipia:

You're almost dead already. For that which you seek to happen to happen, you have to die first. Don't let me recount your unfortunate history for you oooo.

You have tetanus in ur brain

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Otapipia: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Debaddest:

You have tetanus in ur brain
Now I know I am dealing with a kid. When you're grown, we can talk. Enjoy your stu...dity while you grow.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by naseey(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2016
NePro:
I didn't see Buhari there,,we all know what went down about his own cert. But again do we have time for this?? Poor masses are suffering Nigerian government busy doing another thing. CBN busy introducing policy day in day out. People that steal on the street are being served with mob action, while the big looters roam the earth freely. It will only take a fool not to know that Nigerian economy is pretty in bad shape. What are the youths of today doing? The present government is visionless let's be sincere to ourselves and not be a tribalistic fellow.. I remember the old days when I approach ATM abroad knowing I can withdraw at least 500$ and even more, now the story is different..students abroad are stranded parents can't afford to spend anymore...WE SAY NO TO BUHARI VISONLESS GOVERNMENT AND INEFFICENT WAY OF DEALING WITH CORRUPTION.. If you are not tired, I am. The present government is not working at all.

You yourself read all what you write and read it very well you will see that you even use rope to tight your hands. you said (while the big looters roam the earth freely It will only take a fool not to know that Nigerian economy is pretty in bad shape.) we now see someone who want to fight those big looters that are roam the earth freely and you say The present government is not working at all.
What do you want them to do, tell me?
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Debaddest(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Otapipia:

Now I know I am dealing with a kid. When you're grown, we can talk. Enjoy your stu...dity while you grow.

Sorry Mr. Methuselah
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Petrous198825: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Court is for d bourgeoisie while prison is for the proletariat
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Dem be like colleagues in crime.

But I know they are not guilty
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Handsomecole(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2016
...and coincidentally these are the shameless No 3 and 4 citizens of this country who are in charge of making laws for you and I to obey. Yet this Saraki has the effrontery to advice us to sell our assets so that he can equally forge their sales too maybe .
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2016
NePro:
I didn't see Buhari there,,we all know what went down about his own cert. But again do we have time for this?? Poor masses are suffering Nigerian government busy doing another thing. CBN busy introducing policy day in day out. People that steal on the street are being served with mob action, while the big looters roam the earth freely. It will only take a fool not to know that Nigerian economy is pretty in bad shape. What are the youths of today doing? The present government is visionless let's be sincere to ourselves and not be a tribalistic fellow.. I remember the old days when I approach ATM abroad knowing I can withdraw at least 500$ and even more, now the story is different..students abroad are stranded parents can't afford to spend anymore...WE SAY NO TO BUHARI VISONLESS GOVERNMENT AND INEFFICENT WAY OF DEALING WITH CORRUPTION.. If you are not tired, I am. The present government is not working at all.
I got this same message from gtbank a few minutes ago. CBN with their Stu.p1d policies.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by olaoye15(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls can someone remind me which part is this Part 3 or 4. Soon it will turn to seasoned film
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by biggie73(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
I thought they are already in jail.
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by wink2015(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
[size=13pt]So Saraki still have the boldness to wear white babaringa and Ekweremadu a clean suit, not minding the serious criminal matter facing them in the Nigerian court of law.

Look at the way they are dramatising the court processes.

It is Saraki I blamed. He should not have bring in that leprous hand of PDP to work with him. Now he is paying a bitter price for inviting Ekweremadu. An opportunity the PDP will not give to the APC.

Ekweremadu long throat for public office is too much after serving for 8 long years as Deputy Senate President to Senator David Mark. Inspite of all that Ekweremadu refused to be satisfied. Is that not greed? Ekweremadu tried to play the ethnic card to free himself from the trial but unfortunately, ethnicity could not help him out as President Buhari is a no nonsense man.

Can't Ekweremadu borrow a leaf from Prime Minister, David Cameroun who left public office when the ovation was loud.[/size]

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by LocalChamp: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
SHAMELESS SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by yemexy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
useless leader
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
so annoying that in nigeria the law is only made for poor and less privilege masses.
i feel like having a raw power that i can use to take revenge
Re: Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics) by basadenet: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
This is political trial to force them to succumbed to pmb's wishes which I think is not possible. This case will drag on for long that none of us will know the end. And I wouldn't be surprised if same treatment is melted to speaker Dogara and others in house of rep. This Present Government is intolerable and dictatorial.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rumble In The Delta? I Didn’t Nominate Peter Obi, Says Wike / Ekiti Pdp Candidate Disrupt Fayemi's Free Health Programme / Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.