Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone (1149 Views)

Nairaland Refusing To Login On Chrome Browser (photos) / Is Anything Wrong With Nairaland? / Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone by ace1(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2016
I've recently started having issues accessing Nairaland.

I can only view the Nairaland home page without issues on my mobile phone if I use this link www.nairaland.com/?m. Accessing the home page using www.nairaland.com most times results in a error (We can't reach this page).

Also, I can't successfully login to my Nairaland Account using my phone. After entering my login details, I'm redirected to the home page www.nairaland.com which doesn't display (gives "We can't reach this page" error) sometimes. If the home page displays, everything seems like I've successfully logged in; but when I click a link or visit another page, it goes back to me browsing the site in guest mode. If I try visiting the url of my followed topics, I get redirected to the login page.

I noticed the login issue started about 2-3 months ago. Before then, I could login and access site features without any issues. For the homepage issue, I noticed it sometime in december 2015 but I have nairaland.com/?m as a bookmark on my phone so it never really bothered me. I use a Lumia running WP10 and I've tried in on both Microsoft Edge and UC Browser but I'm having the same Issues.

Everytime I login, I get an email telling me I just logged in to my nairaland account. I've cleared my browser cache and history but nothing changed. It also should be noted that I'm not under any ban and everything works fine when I browse using my computer.

CC seun
Re: Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone by iliyande(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2016
airtel is culpable here
Re: Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone by hansyllo(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2016
I'm experiencing same thing over here. I noticed this after I updated my phone to windows 10
Re: Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone by ace1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
iliyande:
airtel is culpable here

I use MTN and not Airtel

1 Like

Re: Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone by hansyllo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bro try logging in again with edge. I Jst logged in now or open your uc browser go to option and tick the "speed mode" option then try logging in again.
Re: Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone by ace1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
hansyllo:
Bro try logging in again with edge. I Jst logged in now or open your uc browser go to option and tick the "speed mode" option then try logging in again.

Not working with edge but with speed mode on the UC Browser, its working
Re: Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone by hansyllo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
ace1:

Not working with edge but with speed mode on the UC Browser, its working

Maybe you need to update your phone to the latest version 10.0.14313.221 or 10. O.14915.100
Re: Problem With Nairaland Login On My Mobile Phone by ace1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
hansyllo:

Maybe you need to update your phone to the latest version 10.0.14313.221 or 10. O.14915.100

My Phone's OS Build is 10.0.10586.545. Tried updating but its saying My phone is up to date

(1) (Reply)

Mother Murders 8 -year-old Son Who Caught Her Having Sex With His Grandfather. / Please Which Tribe Is This Lady From? (picture) / Jumia Vs. Konga: Which Marketplace Is Best For Buyers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.