Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) (37397 Views)

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Released By DSS After A Month In Detention. Photos / Protest For The Release Of Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Detained By DSS (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Saraki's aide Ikenga Imo who is the President of National Youth Council of Nigeria(NYCN) continues with his flamboyant lifestyle.The young man moves around with the car above.A social media user Garba who is not happy with the type of car the guy is using wrote....

'The Motorcade here does not belong to a Governor or a Minister, its also not for carrying a Diplomat or an Attache.

Guess what?

It belongs to the President, National Youth Council of NIGERIA. (NYCN)

No wonder, oftentimes, the elections of the Nigerian Student Union bodies turn out to be bloody.

If an ordinary whoisit  of whocares would be moving around the Capital in this convoy with even Nigerian flag hanged ostentatiously, then Changecannotbeginwithme'.

Nigerians have blasted Ikenga,calling him a pompous man.See photo of his car and how Nigerians reacted above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/nigerians-react-as-car-sarakis-aide.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2016

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Emmysky(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
lol

Techydash.com
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
is there any big thing about this car? where is the pomposity, flamboyant lifestyle and arrogance in this, car? is he just hating or envying?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by LocalChamp: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
SHAMELESS SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by lawnreigh(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Saraki and corruption are brothers, Saraki is corruption, Corruption is Saraki

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
@ op I didn't see any Nigerian that blast him, I only saw Almajiris with their usual bad belle again non northerners, if the guy is an Hausa man they will sing his praises just as they are doing to the dullard now .

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
I dont see anything wrong with the flags and the old mercedes cheesy

49 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by tukdi: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is well deserved!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by moshmusth(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
The case of saraki and ikenga brought to mind the saying "shhow me your friend and I will tell you who you are

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Xer0: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
OK

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
I don't get why some people are ranting. The problem his is lifestyle and not that he is corrupt, embezzled or syphoned his association or any individual money.

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Haphard(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Saraki is a devil, ritualist, thief and a corrupt man.. Your downful is at hand.
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by undecidedYoruba: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Just two cars and this mallam is wailing

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by horlique(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Haphard:
Saraki is a devil, ritualist, thief and a corrupt man.. Your downful is at hand.

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by ebujany(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bros chop your money na your turn. No mind all this aboki them

24 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by smogup: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by horlique(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
Just two cars and this mallam is wailing
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Na wah for Africa sha..
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by zurine(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
interesting.
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
I don't see anything pompous about the Ikenga guy; he looks like a normal guy doing normal things (at least from the pictures posted). undecided undecided

34 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Imagine the youth that is suppose to rule us. We better pray for our generation...

#future leaders indeed.
#God help us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by anonimi: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
LocalChamp:
SHAMELESS SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Freegift75:
Code Of Conduct Tribunal Freed Bola Tinubu In Error – Rotimi Jacobs
Rotimi Jacobs, a senior advocate of Nigeria and [size=13pt]the Federal Government prosecuting counsel[/size] in the 13 count charge of false assets declaration trial of Senate President Bukola Saraki on Thursday said the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) was misled to discharge former Governor of Lagos State Bola Ahmed Tinubu when he was arraigned before it in November 2011.

From: www.saharareporters.com/2016/03/19/code-conduct-tribunal-freed-bola-tinubu-error--rotimi-jacobs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030416_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

13 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by olapluto(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:
@ op I didn't see any Nigerian that blast him, I only saw Almajiris with their usual bad belle again non northerners, if the guy is an Hausa man they will sing his praises just as they are doing to the dullard now .
People like you make me regret bearing a Nigerian. You are an enemy of the nation. If you think this is how a special adviser should live, then I pity your future.
The ones you call almajiri are still more sincere and moral than you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by BrutalJab: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lol. I was expecting 10 to 50 convoys.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by etinanguy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Just because is not from a particular tribe. Note b4 una die 4 head. Am not igbo

34 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by brightballer(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Is it not the same MAN that led the protest against Jibrin?
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by ideology(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
@dokunbam
Take Your Pharmacy Online | Sell on HealthMarket.ng

Good job bro. I have been expecting this. Any licencing from NAFDAC or how will self medication be checked. Thank you. You guys have sealed the deal.

E-commerce will be hot sphere from next year
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by ikp120(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Like seriously?
Is there a virus in this my phone? I couldn't see anything there o. That's an old model E-class that you can get anywhere between 2.5m and 3m for fairly used.
Saraki might have even dashed or lent him the car for official use.

I think this is plainly envy and jealousy at work.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
From the description, I was expecting to see something really expensive...

I think his convoy is rather ridiculous...

BTW is the other one not a 2006 4Runner?

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Stockpile Foodstuffs Before November 6 - NLC Tells Nigerians / DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.