Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Travelling To Sweden - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Sweden (941 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Flight From Nigeria To Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Travelling To Sweden by JPuppy: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
What are the requirements to Sweden
Re: Travelling To Sweden by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
@J-Puppy ,

U again? I thought u were denied Swedish student visa? Now u are asking for requirements to Sweden?
Are u for real?
Re: Travelling To Sweden by MrCrackles(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
justwise:

@J-Puppy ,
U again? I thought u were denied Swedish student visa? Now u are asking for requirements to Sweden?
Are u for real?
Check the dude out here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-337388.0.html#msg4734089
Re: Travelling To Sweden by justwise(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Check the dude out here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-337388.0.html#msg4734089

Yea i have being following ur post there and now he came here for another silly post
Re: Travelling To Sweden by MrCrackles(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
J-Puppy:

What are the requirements to Sweden
Stop using fake documents to apply for visa. . .
You will always get busted and you may even end up in jail! cool
Check this thread out and learn from it - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-337388.0.html#msg4734089
Re: Travelling To Sweden by mamagee6(f): 1:54am On Oct 15, 2009
A passport and a visa. tongue
Re: Travelling To Sweden by smoothman(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
Please i really need your assistance.Am about travelling to Austria and as been told i will be staying with a relative who will come and pick me up at the port of Entry,He is working in a company.And he promised to get me a job when i get there,
I have gone to a travel Agent and she requested 500k,Payment after visa is out and confirmed.
I will be travelling with a Month Visa, I want to know whether it is posoble for him to get me my papers needed so as not to be an illegal immigrant.
Please i really need your assistance.Hope reading from you

Best Regards And God Bless
Re: Travelling To Sweden by pius4luv(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2009
Good Day,

i need a help in the house,i want to apply for an admission in sweden university,i just want to know if i can apply more than one university through (www.studera.ru),i just want to know more on that,i'm new to this admission.
Re: Travelling To Sweden by MrCrackles(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
pius4luv:

Good Day,
i need a help in the house,i want to apply for an admission in sweden university,i just want to know if i can apply more than one university through (www.studera.ru),i just want to know more on that,i'm new to this admission.
If you know the website, why cant you navigate around it and find out yourself
Re: Travelling To Sweden by spikedcylinder: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2009
Nawa o.
Re: Travelling To Sweden by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

If you know the website, why cant you navigate around it and find out yourself

Don't even pay he any attention, he is just advertising the fake website.
Re: Travelling To Sweden by justwise(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
pius4luv:

Good Day,

U can only fool urself pius4luv. U are as fake as ur website.
Re: Travelling To Sweden by MrCrackles(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2009
justwise:

U can only fool urself pius4luv. U are as fake as your website.
Gbam!

(1)

Eating Of Blacks In Thailand / Neocontract International / Planning To Work Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.