Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Laugh If You Want - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh If You Want (880 Views)

Nigerians Wont Kill Me With Laugh, See The Funny Way They Answered This Question / Mc Filter Mouth Why U Want Kill Me Wirh Laugh? / Click If You Want To Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh If You Want by vikkyboboski(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
A man forgot to zip up his trousers, so a lady tells him politely, "Sir your garage is open."

The man gave her a naughty smile as he zipped up and asked "Did you see my black Range Rover jeep parked inside?"

The lady smile back and said "No, just one small Volvo with two Flat tyres."

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Boy Uses A Billboard To Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday / These Children Are Really Funny, Get In Here And Read / When You Remember That Your Money Is In Mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.