Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) (47159 Views)

Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Davash222(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by ehissi(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
@OP pix!!

That moment when maga pays in full in pounds in a "Buharied" Nigeria!!! grin
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
That's joker club and i am 99% convinced they are g-boys
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by ominiprince: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Height of irresponsibility
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Money definitely has wings and surely it will fly away someday grin grin grin
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by olufoluke: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
All na time
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by francoray(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
You can't waste money that you worked for like that

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Davash222(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Even that dirty gal follow dey pop the Champagne Olosho
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by danot1030: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
maga done pay guys.

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by crown08(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
goldiam:
This recession is being over stretched jaare. e get some people way no dey feel am.Even in times of war people still make a whole lot of money. My prayer is that no matter how the recession deep reach it will never reset my bank account dry. For the above gist I got nothing to say cuz it's non of my business.
amen to ur prayer

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by bikefab(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
No b everybody de face recession. For some others there is a lifting up, I am a witness.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Na so der story dey take start na come 6months time they will be on the street broke..... Dem say when your yam don person must cover am chop but not like this ones. Smh.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by goldiam(f): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=goldiam post=49752907]This recession is being over stretched jaare. e get some people way no dey feel am.Even in times of war people still make a whole lot of money. My prayer is that no matter how the recession deep reach it will never reset my bank account dry. For the above gist I got nothing to say cuz it's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Som1 here shld tell me.how do u want our government to believe the citizen are suffering undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
I only believe if you work and get your money legitimately, you won't spend like those guys up there
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by fostermd(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
With this immature and unproductive behaviour using foreign produced wine and pressure on demand for dollar,they expect the naira to appreciate against the green back.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by GoodSide: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
al dis street boiz dey use ogunmeh.
to get cash from white man.
na gbosa.
fucking yahoo ritualist niggis
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by shuggah(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
calmdude:
CLUB JOKER..... Benin city
Nice place but those are obviously... Ritualist, g boys or gay boys. No body making a legitimate income spends like this on a norm talk less of this period. I wish them success
They should enjoy it while it lasts smiley
a lot of people who make legitimate money does,,, how can u predict that actions of over 180million Nigerians.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
so nairaland is now marketing jokers night club in benin?

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nonso92(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
I smell yahoo boys, because if they really worked hard for that money, they wouldn't be wasting it like that.

How may times have you seen e_money using drinks to wash his hands, even though we know that he can possibly buy the whole club.

SMH ... boys wey no get sense.

That's how one boy came to do lavish birthday party in a club at cotonou, everybody was hailing him, he was ordering drinks like say him get money. Only to find out that he was buying drinks on credit and had to pay the debt for 7 months.

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Joker is a club where g-boys try to out do eachother, I buy a Casket of booze, you buy two caskets
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by lanreni: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
WILL IT WASH AWAY THEIRS SINS?
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Stamford007(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
G.boyz while you all are asleep..they are working...softwork

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Stamford007(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
G.boyz when you all are asleep..they are working...softwork

3 Likes

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by moshould(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
I no trip 4 any of dem....this is wastage a.k.a #Apa in yoruba language.. if u want to impress me, go to a near by hospital, make sure ur fellow yahoo guys are there to challenge u on spending....pay the bills of all d sick pple, go to a nearby school, pay school fees for those that cannot afford it...then I will twale u.....popping bottles in an old thang....#APA
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
NO NEED TO LOOK FOR THE NEW MEANING OF "STUPIDITY" IN THE LATEST OXFORD OR WEBSTER. NAIJAMAKOSSA COME AND KNOW THE MEANING HERE O!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by mightyhazell: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gaborone:
Escapism.
u said it all

4 Likes

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by kenx1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Yahoo Boyz..... shocked
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by uzo4real(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Meanwhile the real rich people dont do all this..... The rich dont try too hard to impress, but the middle class and poor strive so hard to impress

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by oluxy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
When will Nigerians start affecting lives with values?
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Uchemus(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
after they'll say the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. Nigeria's tomorrow is really bleak.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by moshould(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.