Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) (47158 Views)

Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2016
funkyprof:

Sorry, what do u mean by g-boys? do u mean yahooze boiz?
yes
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Temtem1984(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Craziness
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by livinbygrace: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2016
og2711:

If you don't have to spend like this please just keep quiet.

Ask me how davido and wizkid will spend?

Its only babies,JJC and money miss road ,that would still be doing this in 2016..Abeg,if you really hursle well,no witch or wizards go make you spend money like this.Gone are those days though!!
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Wating dey Pain me Most na the Empty Brain girls, at the endth of the day, dey Use dem for Rituals, seeing nacked lifeless Girls on d road with nothing called private part..
children of the World
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by noziz(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Yahoo boys! Tell me how God wan take forgive these ones for this kind waste for where some persons dey find ham hard to soak garri..... undecided
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by micky2004: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2016
This is Madness! and don't tell me they earn the money they use to by that expensive wines legitimately, I don't envy people like this rather I feel sorry for them and their future.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Ibro2005: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2016
How expensive pls? I mean what is the price?
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Slimchase(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Cheap drinks......... All na wash jareh !!!
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by GbovoLee(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
tonididdy:
osaigbovo WOR ye air?
iwayese

1 Like

Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by lordtony27(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Mtcheew small boyz make dem cum lautech cum see hw big boyz dey spend money, boyz don gradute from moet na ace dey on board...greatest ladokite
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2016
See these useless kids who does not know how much a bag of rice cost in the market. Kwantinue. Una eyes go clear one day.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2016
centboy123456:

Oboy na for wch side he tell happen for the warri

Grace street by Kpolokor market area o
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by sosmoney: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Keep it up, my wire guys at work. Haters will always have something to say.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by MacBuoro(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
buh on a serious note, were they served ÈBA in the club, Why then wash their hands?
Common sense ain't common. Hard earned money goes for assets, dodgy money goes for....
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

See these young ppol.... Recession doesn't affect them ooo..

Pretence and fake life.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Naughtysite:

Pretence and fake life.

grin
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nonso92:

For real bro!! Manager of the club na my guy, and I happened to be in the club that night.
There was even a time he didnt pay for like 2 months, had to use gendermerie to pick him up.

That nigga needs deliverance from foolishness.
BTW, on a side note, do you by any chance know the current exchange rates between Naira and CFA?
#justasking
Thanks
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
livinbygrace:

Its only babies,JJC and money miss road ,that would still be doing this in 2016..Abeg,if you really hursle well,no witch or wizards go make you spend money like this.Gone are those days though!!

Guy what the heck are you talking about?!

Poverty is really terrible. Please Google Dj Cuppy's graduation dinner and see money talking.

You seem not to know what a billion naira is..
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by calmdude(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
og2711:

If you don't have to spend like this please just keep quiet.

Ask me how davido and wizkid will spend?

Listen guy, I'll rather buy a million dollar champagne and sip it like a boss than a 100k bottle and wash hand.... it is poverty mentality, have u seen Jay Z or Diddy or Dre doing this talk more of Dangote or Bill Gates. I stand by what I said.... Nobody with hard work earned money does this (except in video shoots where it's obviously fake!)
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
calmdude:

Listen guy, I'll rather buy a million dollar champagne and sip it like a boss than a 100k bottle and wash hand.... it is poverty mentality, have u seen Jay Z or Diddy or Dre doing this talk more of Dangote or Bill Gates. I stand by what I said.... Nobody with hard work earned money does this (except in video shoots where it's obviously fake!)

That's you, who does not have more than 20k in his entire life speaking. You have probably never seen seen 100k in your life, so you actually have no idea what you'd do if you got that money.

Please talk about what you know. I've attended one of diddy's Atlanta parties and guy they did worse than that there. Not this cheap most, but crystal. Even small babayaro used to waste champagne in London clubs.

No let poverty kill your thinking abeg.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nonso92(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Ugosample:

That nigga needs deliverance from foolishness.
BTW, on a side note, do you by any chance know the current exchange rates between Naira and CFA?
#justasking
Thanks

As of last week Friday when I left the Benin, 1k naira was 1300cfa
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nonso92:

As of last week Friday when I left the Benin, 1k naira was 1300cfa
Wow!!! shocked shocked
How the Naira has fallen
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nonso92(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ugosample:

Wow!!!
shocked shocked

How the Naira has fallen

Indeed my brother, I was talking to one elderly beninoise woman before I left, and she was telling me that back in the day, a thousand naira was equivalent to over 7,000cfa, but now, the people in that country despise naira as if the money offended them.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nonso92:

Indeed my brother, I was talking to one elderly beninoise woman before I left, and she was telling me that back in the day, a thousand naira was equivalent to over 7,000cfa, but now, the people in that country despise naira as if the money offended them.

Chai *in PEJ voice*

Well sha, how e be make e be.
it's been a while I have been ti Cotonou tho.
you know that club, Calypso, beside playzone?
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nonso92(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ugosample:

Chai *in PEJ voice*

Well sha, how e be make e be.
it's been a while I have been ti Cotonou tho.
you know that club, Calypso, beside playzone?

Aya, ..
No I don't know it.. I partied in a few clubs there, just few.. gendermerie/police harassment for night, that thing dey vex me ehn!
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nonso92:

Aya, ..
No I don't know it.. I partied in a few clubs there, just few.. gendermerie/police harassment for night, that thing dey vex me ehn!

Which ones did you like?
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nonso92(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ugosample:

Which ones did you like?

I did most of the club from pk10 down to ganhito, a lol bit flexing inside Casper at sacre Coeur, you know yannicks, sky club, club Q, 7 have forgotten some names of those clubs inside town.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Nonso92:

I did most of the club from pk10 down to ganhito, a lol bit flexing inside Casper at sacre Coeur, you know yannicks, sky club, club Q, 7 have forgotten some names of those clubs inside town.

And these activities did not drain your pocket....
You try.
Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by Nonso92(m): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Ugosample:

And these activities did not drain your pocket....
You try.

I studied in benin, and before I graduated, the nga-cfa was at 1k-2k5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) / Eyinna Anumudu And Joyce Jacob White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.