Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

D No 1 Youth In Nigeria During A Visit To Senator Saraki. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D No 1 Youth In Nigeria During A Visit To Senator Saraki. Pics (529 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D No 1 Youth In Nigeria During A Visit To Senator Saraki. Pics by princeomorh(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
The leadership of d senate yesterday,27 September 2016 hosted the Nigerian Youth Parliament ably headed by Rt. Hon Ayodele Obe during an official courtesy visit to the office of the Senate president. It was attended by His excellency, Dr Olubukola Saraki,Senate president of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Ben Murray Bruce, Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Andi Uba, Senator Obina Ogba and a host of others. The visit addressed d removal of Youth vote from the 2016 appropriation act and reiterated the need for its inclusion in the supplementary budget and subsequent yearly budget. Issues affecting militancy, Book Haram insurgency and d country's economy were extensively discussed. Below are the pictures of the visit.

Re: D No 1 Youth In Nigeria During A Visit To Senator Saraki. Pics by chriskosherbal(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
OK I see

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Lobby To Be Vice President –Osinbajo / I Have No Apology Mr. Lai Mohammed, Sue If You Want – Bazuaye / Fayose Doles Out N50m To Ekiti Teachers For Students’ Excellent Performance In N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.