Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,540 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Get To Know God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get To Know God! (330 Views)

From Atheism To Christianity: How I Know God Exists / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? / Six Ways To Know God Will For Your Life. (Lucky Douglas Atafo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get To Know God! by holla0404(f): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
GET TO KNOW GOD!
by Joyce Meyer

There was a time in my life when I struggled with all types of fears and insecurities, constantly worried about the future, my job, my ministry, and my family. Needless to say, I wasn’t really enjoying my life!

However, over time, the Lord helped me to change…and He helped me understand an important key to truly enjoying life. It all begins with what the apostle Paul says in Philippians 3:10…something I believe we should all pray regularly…

“[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him…understanding the wonders of His person more strongly and more clearly]…” (AMP).

You see, when we get to know God—really know Him—it fills us with hope and confidence because we realise He’s greater than any....................
Read more:http://www.loveofgodoutreach.org/2015/03/get-to-know-god.html

(1) (Reply)

The Carpenter's Instruments / I Know Your Works 7 / Need For REVIVAL! [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.