Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Love Story!!! Empress & Timaya Are Back Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Story!!! Empress & Timaya Are Back Together (602 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Story!!! Empress & Timaya Are Back Together by iamsylvester: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hahahha you see this is what we talk about. Exes don’t have to fight, get it? Lol. This world is too small bikonu. You see Empress and Timaya dated for so many years and everyone thought they were going to walk down the aisle, well if not that, they were going to have babies together, that was for
sure, but guess what, it didn’t happen.

They broke up after so many years and before we could spell jack, another lady, a much younger one had already put to bed for Timaya. Now they have two kids, she lives with him, but not married.

What’s our point, Empress and Timaya shortly after then had a bitter media fight, it was messy, but today they are back at being friends.

No more bad blood. Timaya posted a photo of them together saying

‘It’s always a pleasure seeing u my dear friend. EMPEE’… Now that’s love.

Source: VibezNG

Re: Love Story!!! Empress & Timaya Are Back Together by Came: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Empress, if you do mistake go back to this guy ehhhh, no come cry come here later oooo. Hummmm

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Don Jazzy Vs D'banj, Banky W & M.I.. / Do You Know Beyonce Never Liked Kim Kardarshian ? / IYANYA Explain Why He Join MAVINS (devil Iz A Liar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.