Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard (39807 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - By Naij.com / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Unigweson25(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Unofficial kwa? Vanguard is SC in PM, remove the P and replace it with A......Bunkum, balderdash and baloney is........foundation. God is the only Journalist whose journalism is consolidated

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by dadarupees(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
olapluto:
Vanguard news just copied the earlier result posted by a Nairalander. They foolishly forgot that no polling unit in Nigeria can have more than 500 voters.

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Ironlion1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
rassan:
These are fake results from Authentic source. Let's wait for official announcement from the inec
You are correct, but anything contrary to this can only be called rigging. My country people done get brain. No sane Nigerian with the current state of this nation will vote for apc. If this gov't under apc had performed well, it would have been more than enough to waooh voters.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by legendgalas(f): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
I heard from a confirmed news, APC has gotten a better Lead.

Let sombori south APC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by BrutalJab: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
seunmsg:
Seun and lalasticlala, it is very wrong to put this thread on front page. What you are doing can lead to a serious break down of law and order if INEC declares a different result from what you are promoting. Below is what INEC just tweeted.

Na today? PDP is winning.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
seunmsg:
Seun and lalasticlala, it is very wrong to put this thread on front page. What you are doing can lead to a serious break down of law and order if INEC declares a different result from what you are promoting. Below is what INEC just tweeted.

too early to wail

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Stanbeto: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
FDF Fower to zi feofle
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Ironlion1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
u will cry after the official result come out|pls dnt forget to quote me back o
Sorry if I may ask, are you among the riggers?

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
PDP!!!!! Power to the people!!!
APC!!! Power to the "change" evil spirits!!!

Una never see anything yet, this is just the beginning.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by chadwickcollins(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
pdp tins
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Jacko1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Uma no fo release am oh

Apc go start magic now
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Young03(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
TsaTrinity:
Enjoy brother.....u chop Akara too
them no share akara for my unit oo

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Raypawer(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
nd how about oshomole's ward?
pdp-2, apc-over 7OO votes

so what do you say abt that!

olapluto:
Vanguard news just copied the earlier result posted by a Nairalander. They foolishly forgot that no polling unit in Nigeria can have more than 500 voters.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by NairaMaster1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
rassan:
These are fake results from Authentic source. Let's wait for official announcement from the inec

So you prefer rigged results? Sorry padded results
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by NairaMaster1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
seunmsg:

You are advocating for padded results I guess? At least the world has an idea of a true result
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by muheewa(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
we were told GEJ WAS leading then also.....all of a sudden APC WON.....n
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Gabbyraze(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
sweatlana:
Even with all the rigging pdp is still winning. The truth is only a mad man would vote for apshit
The truth is only a man who has been in Edo state btw 99 and 07 and 07 and 2016 would know who performed better....truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Franklerry: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Una go get sense 19000 votes out of 1.6 million votes una dey celebrate

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ovia North East Ward 12, Unit 11 APC – 19 PDP – 1935
This is murder

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Miladi(f): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
It's not the early morning bird that catches the day. That being said, I'm for whoever that emerges victorious in the end.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Ibmojotu(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
PDP are like Arsenal FC........ always taken early lead.......

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by jaci02: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gabbyraze:

The truth is only a man who has been in Edo state btw 99 and 07 and 07 and 2016 would know who performed better....truth is bitter

Just leave them, all these young boys and girls on Nairaland know nothing about where Edo State was during the 8 years Lucky was governor and the 8 years Ize Iyamu was SSG under him. The Igbinedion family ruled the state supported by their thugs Kabaka and Bob Izua. Nobody could talk bad about the government, there was no freedom of speech.

But just following the 8 years Oshiomhole has been governor not one day PDP did not insult, raise allegations or badmouth his administration. This was something that no one could dare do during PDP's tenure. Just for that freedom alone to be able to criticize the government I will support APC.

This is not about Nigeria as a whole, this is about Edo State and we know which party has worked in Edo comparing the 8 years of PDP and the 8 years of APC.

People Deceive People (PDP) as called when the so called Pastor Ize Iyamu decamped to APC during Oshiomhole's second Tenure campaign should never be allowed to rule Edo State again, because it's the same thing as Ize Iyamu's boss and godfather Lucky Igbinedion coming back as governor.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Jalinco: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Let PDP celebrate their lead now, tomorrow may be too late
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by guiddoti: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
By this time tomorrow, Osho baba go dey celebrate
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by LorDBolton(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Miladi:
It's not the early morning bird that catches the day. That being said, I'm for whoever that emerges victorious in the end.

Lol. Ehen? Where u dey when I dey hustle votes ? (that's what POI or obaseki will tell u)
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by LorDBolton(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
jaci02:

Just leave them, all these young boys and girls on Nairaland know nothing about where Edo State was during the 8 years Lucky was governor and the 8 years Ize Iyamu was SSG under him. The Igbinedion family ruled the state supported by their thugs Kabaka and Bob Izua. Nobody could talk bad about the government, there was no freedom of speech.

But just following the 8 years Oshiomhole has been governor not one day PDP did not insult, raise allegations or badmouth his administration. This was something that no one could dare do during PDP's tenure. Just for that freedom alone to be able to criticize the government I will support APC.

This is not about Nigeria as a whole, this is about Edo State and we know which party has worked in Edo comparing the 8 years of PDP and the 8 years of APC.

People Deceive People (PDP) as called when the so called Pastor Ize Iyamu decamped to APC during Oshiomhole's second Tenure campaign should never be allowed to rule Edo State again, because it's the same thing as Ize Iyamu's boss and godfather Lucky Igbinedion coming back as governor.

Bro one thing about me is I distance myself from pdp supporters cos if u observe them well no matter their state in naija they lack moral compass & have no integrity.

Observe them very well and you'll testify.

Under igbenedion No road, no water, no investments everything ancient yet POI throughout his campaign never acknowledged oshiomole's efforts/achievements?

Even the useless pdp vanguard newspapers has taken down that link, it's so embarrassing. A whole media outfit like vanguard typing and posting with with opening line "UNCONFIRMED" RESULTS! Means they weren't sure if the result was ready or not!
Journalism is dead.
In saner climes vanguard would be negotiating a settlement figure with inec so they don't go to court.

It shows the desperation of PDp to paint a fake scenario of being rigged out but they have failed.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Caseless: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ndlistic:
Wow! Who God has ordained No one can stop it. Edo is made for PDP. APC is a scam. Thank you all Edolite for voting for Pastor Ize-Iyamu
your eye go clear very soon.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Caseless: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
guiddoti:
By this time tomorrow, Osho baba go dey celebrate
sure
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Caseless: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
legendgalas:
I heard from a confirmed news, APC has gotten a better Lead.

Let sombori south APC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC grin
apcccccccccccc
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Caseless: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Martino240:
APC will win this election,
by God's grace!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Vanguard by Caseless: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Firefire:
grin cheesy

No comment until the final results, I don't trust APC Mago mago.
you de fear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike / Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana / Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.