Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) (49666 Views)

Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by ireneony(f): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
emalek86:
nor b say we like PDP o
but anything dem bring against APC I go vote am. even if na stick.
funny comment.
My first laugh since morning grin

2 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by leo97: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Young03:
them de storm street why me de joint dey enjoy the 2k wey I get
. You sell 4 yrs of ur future for 2k and u dey proud of am.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Vanjess: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tell Them to wait o! Its too early to celebrate!
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by permanentgrace(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
THUNDER FIRE APC AND ITS MEMBERS FROM TOP TO THE BOTTOM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Charly68: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Election is still ongoing and people are jubilating what for ?
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by DTaj: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Same way Omisore won on social media. Same way Fayemi won on social media. Same way Jimi Agbaje won on social media! We know who later won in truth!

Wait till final official results are announced before doing "premature ejaculation"!
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by captainD567: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
APC and sharing money during elections are like bread and butter. I'm an eye witness during the 2015 generals elections in Lagos. If only Edo people will refuse to sell their conscience.
my brother no worry yourself anybodywey vote apc na for him head the suffer go land

3 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by LANDLORD72: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC FRAUD PARTY SEE HOW EDO PEOPLE SHAME APC IF UNA DO WAYO FIRE GO CATCH O OSHOMOLE

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by ejor1: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
l'm speechless until the election is announce inconclusive by Bubu's INEC
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by ilokas(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Well am just like a paaser by in your state, if you like sell your vote for 2k. Na una go cry leta,
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by APCmyheart(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
richidinho:
Make i hear say na APC win this election later

I go b**n inec

Lol this is funny, Using election result from one ward or polling unit to judge the outcome of a State election is laughable my brother hahaha..

have you forgotten so soon how Kano election swallow that of 3 states in South East in 2015? That's how you PDP started jubilation when you see result from Enugu, Delta, Akwa Ibom, River. But when results started coming in from Kano,Kaduna,Katsina, Borno.. all una shut up.

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by APCmyheart(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
orimsamsam:
I could remember 2011 election in oyo state. People had already troop out in some part of oyo state celebrating akala. But when the result came out, it was just like magic for there eyes. Na ajimobi win.

U don't celebrate wining an election unless that election has been announced by inec.
Tell them oooo, 2011 is too far, just last year they started celebrating when they see result from Enugu, But when results from Kano comes in all South East results go under ground.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by APCmyheart(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
emalek86:
nor b say we like PDP o
but anything dem bring against APC I go vote am. even if na stick.

Don't celebrate yet, remember 2015 when election result from Kano and katsina swallow the entire South East election results.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by APCmyheart(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ratello:

Are u a Nigerian at all? Why do you like suffering?

Everyone will not be like you, We will rather suffer now and enjoy later.. Tell us how much have you enjoy since you were born?
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by leo97: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Breaking News!

PDP WINS OREDO: COLLATION CENTER ATTACKED BY APC THUGS.

After the collation of the results from all the units and wards in Oredo Local Government Area, PDP 55,368 and APC 22,110, a known enforcer for comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Mr Osakpanwan Eriyo, AKA Nomoreless, brazenly led thugs to the collation centre, shooting sporadically, he forcefully removed all the result sheets and dared the police who were acting in collaboration with APC.

You will recall that we warned about the APC plan to attack collation Centres in the local governments where they were not doing well.

At this point, INEC must release the result as all their ward and unit supervisors and polling officers have copies of the results. Therefore, INEC cannot proffer the excuse that results are missing. We have all the results as signed by all the parties in the various units and wards too. We won't accept any excuse for that result not to be announced now.

Signed

Chris Osa Nehikhare
Publicity Secretary
PDP Edo State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by APCmyheart(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
permanentgrace:
THUNDER FIRE APC AND ITS MEMBERS FROM TOP TO THE BOTTOM.

Sorry bro defeat is hard to concede... APC all the way.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by JUSTEES: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
I bet it with u APC must rig dis election,hmmm voting during d week never happen,changing cp three times u com say make avc no win,but I pray edo pple should be free 4rm all dis yeeye promises of avc
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by APCmyheart(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
LANDLORD72:
APC FRAUD PARTY SEE HOW EDO PEOPLE SHAME APC IF UNA DO WAYO FIRE GO CATCH O OSHOMOLE

Lol are you for real? shame them why they are leading with wide margin? PDP forget so soon what happen in 2015.

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by permanentgrace(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
APCmyheart:

Keep deceiving yourself. APC has already lost the election. Who will in his right senses pen down his thumb in vote for APC again after the reality staring on her faces today?

Sorry bro defeat is hard to concede... APC all the way.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by APCmyheart(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=permanentgrace post=49757079][/quote]

Lol editing my post won't give your PDP any chance in Edo state.. Lol contunu.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Abeg that sharing of akara Na truth?
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
See wetin buhari cause.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by bendutch(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
God punish APC!!!!!! God punish Scammers.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
baba i dey oooo na apc go win na we all know the winner...
royalemperors:

My real nigga how far?
don't mind those PDP people o, APC is currently leading with a diff of about 5000 votes from 402 polling units counted so far.
Oya come give me my bear because I won my ward with. my fellow apc comrades, 4 to 2 polling units.

kinginvahala
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by mecussey(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2016
1MCN:
Where are those of them that shut down the streets last year when Muhammadu Buhari won? Where are they now? Don't spend your energy on stuff like this again in Nigeria.

I wonder ooo, i am suprised Nigerians still do this. 2019, I dont expect any reasonable Nigerian to waste his or her time in the polls

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by ba7man(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mumu peeps celebrating before final results are compiled.
Reminds me of their supporters here on this forum.
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Bimpe29: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
What a disgrace in disguise!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action / Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.