Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) (35006 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Seals Unoma Akpabio's School In Uyo. Photos / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by broseme: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Where are the cynics? This is an EFCC marked AP PLAZA of Abuja under criminal investigation! Have a look at it?The owner of the plaza is yet to be ascertained.

Details later

Image credit: Sallau

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/abuja-ap-plaza-under-investigation-by.html

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by broseme: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2016

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by modath(f): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Na wah...
Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by vani86: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls, seal all if possible, they should vomit our resources.

It was not meant for one person, the money could have been maped out for a hospital or road. Na to buy plaza dey their mind.

Bastar.ds

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by walemoney007(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
The plaza belong to Tinubu-SHUKWUNDI grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jonathans' property undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
I Think EFCC Has Also Sealed My President's Brain...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by gimbayaro(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
They stole nigerian money and built plaza to create employment, they are sealing the structure. Now i see reason why pple steal money and invest it abroad...

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by sarrki(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Observing
Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by yomi007k(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin
Our Money
Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by INTROVERT(f): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
K
Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by esosuo2: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
See plazzzzza ,no be small yam dat person eat be dat oh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by gabazin080(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
property of a pdp member sealed by the witchhunter at aso rock

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by mranswer: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
It was recently linked to shema I guess

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by Johnrake69: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Why do they keep sealing business premises? How does that help the investigation? We need those economic activities in other to get out of this recession.

Maybe they are yet to realise that the world economy only strives on corruption. That is why the world powers are always soft on financial crimes. If not, the Swiss govt should have shut down companies in possession of Abacha's loot.

All the money efcc recovered from Ibori and Alamaisyha, have they been able to account for it?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by omusiliyu(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chief (Mrs) P. Jonathan's property
Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
It's for Diezani Alison Ojumokwe shocked shocked grin
Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please can anyone here help us with details, as the the owner of the plaza and why it was seized.
Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by Jimiolay(f): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
Efcc is working

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by passionate88: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC no go seal any property wey belong to apc member

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
If na so them really wan dey do am, dem go seal tire.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Anything wrong with investigation while business activities continue?

Are all the tenants of the Plaza accomplices in the crime of the owner? Do they know him or her? Are they all related to him or her? Have they even ever seen him or her?

Why stop the daily bread of the innocent rest because of one person or a few people?

What if the investigation takes more than a year?

Those people forced to stop coming to work, should they continue to pay tax?

What if after three months, the matter is resolved, will the efcc refund the tenants three months unused rent? Will they pay compensation?

Why always make a big show instead of thinking ahead just because you want people to believe that you are working?

And what's the big banner for? Do you know that fish nets do not select which type of fish to catch? Do you know that you will scare both the criminals, the employees, the tenants and other investors?

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by pinkpebbles(f): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dis plaza has been dia since the early 90's. How come it is being investigated now. It is not lik the building jst popped up yestderday

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
gimbayaro:
They stole nigerian money and built plaza to create employment, they are sealing the structure. Now i see reason why pple steal money and invest it abroad...

What actually are you saying? You must be a [/b] thief [b]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by Gabbywatch10: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Efcc and media show trial are like bread n butter. Always sending danger signal to outer world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
gimbayaro:

So it's okay to steal what doesn't belong to you and use it for your own purpose abi? Or you want to tell me that the owner of the plaza built it in other to let whosoever want to rent it in without any payment?

You need to change that PDP' brain of stealing is not kwaraption

14 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by 2n2k(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
AP Plaza was originally built by African Petroleum Plc now renamed Forte Oil. The company is largely owned by Otedola though a publicly quoted company but I can't say if the AP Plaza has been sold off to another person/company

AP plaza in Abuja was built in the 1990s when AP Plc was still owned by the Federal Govt before it was privatized

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by neonly: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Buhari is a goat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by policy12: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm just keep calm....naija una never see anything yet.

Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by fullstreets: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
I passed that place not long ago, how I take no see?
Re: EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) by Ask4Info: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
And some youths who haven't even smelt breakfast not to talk of eating one at 7:40pm (dinner time) will still come online and defend these criminals.

NIGERIA'S BIGGEST PROBLEMS TODAY ARE: Senate and House of Rep members, Judiciary, and the youths

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.