Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Niger Delta Avengers On Rampage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger Delta Avengers On Rampage (542 Views)

Cult Members Go On Rampage In Mushin, Lagos, Many Injured / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline / Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers On Rampage by cyberdurable(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
A bloody confrontation played out Wednesday in Owerri, between some members of the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, from Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State, and operatives of Imo Security Network, ISN, which claimed the life of one of the Avengers.

Confirming the ugly development in a telephone conversation, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Andrew Enwerem, said that the Avengers were coming to Owerri to surrender their weapons before the bloody confrontation ensued.

“The first information report available to the police is that the Avengers were coming to Owerri in about three buses, to peacefully surrender their weapons, when they were confronted by ISN”, Enwerem said.

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/militants-on-rampage-in-owerri/
Re: Niger Delta Avengers On Rampage by cyberdurable(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Niger Delta Avengers On Rampage by feldido(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Funny report... Avengers, Amnesty, Imo?

No correlation angry
Re: Niger Delta Avengers On Rampage by Nwaoguta(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
there was nothing like avengers in imo' rochas hired some a.p.c youths in ohaji egbema/oguta axis and arranged some guns for them to present as if they were militants' he did this in order to deceive buhari so that gullible nigerians will clap for him' thats my area and i know what i'm saying' abagworo might be among these youths.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! A Cow Which I Slaughtered Now Comes To Terrorize Me Every Night- Man Con / Two Yoruba Men Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun (photo) / Former Banker To Spend 12 Years In Jail Over N8 Billion Currency Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.