Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) (70293 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Recent Photo Of Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, The Man Who Designed The Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2016
help, help, help...government should help this one and that one...why do we love help so much in this country??

btw, how much effort did he put into designing the flag?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 02, 2016
the green is no longer practice, I tink it should b replace with smoke representing crude which lead us into recession.
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by mantre: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2016
[size=28pt]Coming to your cinema, the hausa movies call Tinubu

Tinubu is a northern word.

Number in the box office. the hausa movies SARAKI

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw9301UdsvM
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by drerocker: 1:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Who Nigerian flag don help?
I think the man have enjoyed the fucking glory already
wish glory?abi e is a poor man.
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by onionsoup(f): 1:45am On Oct 02, 2016
em for keep the sun nah

Op the sun ou see daily na red
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:03am On Oct 02, 2016
onionsoup:

Op the sun ou see daily na red

Maybe he only wakes up at sunset. Spooky. grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:08am On Oct 02, 2016
mantre:
[size=28pt]Coming to your cinema, the hausa movies call Tinubu

Tinubu is a northern word.

Number in the box office. the hausa movies SARAKI

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw9301UdsvM

ok
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 2:09am On Oct 02, 2016
LOVE YOUR COUNTRY.
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2016
Green white and green...simplistic impotent stripes
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 2:46am On Oct 02, 2016
What design are you people talking about self? Simple green white green somebody will not hear word again. What about the welfare of our security officers whose lives are always exposed to all kinds of threats? Let's forget this matter please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Mzsolmi(f): 3:09am On Oct 02, 2016
lashout1:
I laugh!

Wetin special with our flag design?

That guy did a very porous job.
and what will you tell whoever designed the Korean flag?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by LUV1: 3:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Jesus is lord and heis coming soon,Lets try to appreciate peoples work.
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by legendte(m): 3:28am On Oct 02, 2016
ennyhola:
are you guys okay? you wanna Tribalized this thread abi

you guys deserve a ban

you dis Flat headed biafrans
Afonja with dirty scratched face on a cone head.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by cevek11: 3:54am On Oct 02, 2016
The background is showing he is not doing to well these days. .. As the other Nigerians who deserve honour, he had been forgotten!
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:34am On Oct 02, 2016
See talk. Was he not paid for his services back then?? so because he designed the flag we should all be contributing money every year to pay him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Toluwani111: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2016
AreaFada2:

Hmmmm
Why hmm ?
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Franzz: 6:22am On Oct 02, 2016
He did a horrible job, he was terrible. The worst ever.
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Yeligray:
This is a great man who designed the Nigerian flag and was never appreciated by the country. From what i'av learnt beinq patriotic to a country like Nigeria earns you nothing.
must u earn something because u r being patriotic?

so because he design flag they must allocate a portion of the annual budget to him...

abegggggggiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2016
DrRasheed:
The flag is BORING.
Flag boring? Do you sell BOREhole?
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
Bleep all afonjas
you'll die screaming Afonja
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2016
mightyhazell:
Right from my primary years,..I kept wondering,anytime ds name is mentioned in social studies classes,wots so special abt 'designing' gree white and green. Any kindergaten kid can com up wit any combination,say blue,yello and blue. Still beats my imagination wots so special abt designin green white green. I'd rather celebrate ppl like carl benz and Henry ford dat designed the earliest autos
at least you have family who were alive then. They could have done a better job but perhaps they were.......

Put some respek on the man's name
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2016
our flag will be changed very soon
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Liability(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2016
xtervaganza:
you'll die screaming Afonja
after u r dead
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2016
texazzpete:
He was paid for designing the flag.
He had a long career and should have saved for old age.

Truth be told, the nation really doesn't owe him anything special, and some of us are tired of this endless, childish attempts to guilt-trip Nigerians.

Why does designing a flag carry more weight than some of our parents who taught in primary and secondary schools for years, those who remain crippled from injuries fighting Nigeria's wars or those who dedicate themselves to helping the needy?

OP, please desist!
I'm sure he didn't complain to you about being neglected.

And I'm sure he didn't tell you he's lacking anything.
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
after u r dead
hahhahahahahhahaha

You're still pained about how Nigeria kicked your father's butt during the civil war?

Stop crying, I'm not responsible for your pain
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
after u r dead
btw who designed the evil flag that has brought you people death and destruction
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Liability(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2016
Mynd44
xtervaganza:
hahhahahahahhahaha

You're still pained about how Nigeria kicked your father's butt during the civil war?

Stop crying, I'm not responsible for your pain
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by danty001: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2016
It was a very nice job
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2016
The labour of our past hero all went in vain,na why d onces wey dey get now wan chop everythg clean mouth cheesy
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2016
which design? a flag that is ordinary school uniform material grin grin grin grin grin. see usa, uk, australia, spain, south-africa those are called design grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) by Realist2: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Yeligray:
This is a great man who designed the Nigerian flag and was never appreciated by the country. From what i'av learnt beinq patriotic to a country like Nigeria earns you nothing.

GEJ rewarded him with National Honour, an appointment as adviser for FG for life and a house in Abuja in 2014, If Buhari still maintain this, become his problem .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos) / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.