Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,339 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Dear God Please Forgive Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear God Please Forgive Me (433 Views)

God Please Wipe Away My Tears And My Little Child! / Create Your Karma, Forgive. / The Only Sin God Can't And Won't Forgive.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear God Please Forgive Me by captainD567: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
i honestly don't know where to start from but they said if your fellow man forgives you then you are forgiven in heaven. I know that i contributed to the current situation of things in this country by voting and supporting BUHARI but now i have realized i was misled by some unknown forces. i felt so guilty and sad, i feel that what we are all going through today in nigeria is my fault so i come here today to ask you my brothers and sister to please find a place in your heart to forgive me . i ask blessed ever virgin mary to pray to the lord for me. Thank you all forgive me father

(1) (Reply)

Uproar In Rivers State As Police, DSS Threaten To Shoot Governor Wike (pics) / See How School Children Lost Their Lives While Using Woodenbridge As Passage / 2 Things You Must Leave Behind To Get Ahead Today (trust Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.