Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession (5024 Views)

Oil Palm Farmers Complain Of Little Government Support / How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips (2) (3) (4)

Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
FYEO: Here are pictures of white men sweating it day and night in the Northern part of Nigeria why the rest of Nigerians are crying of recession. It amazes me when Nigerians complain that the economy is biting and folding up while the White Agronomist & Multinational Industrialist troop into Nigeria to take advantage of the farming sector. They know quite so well that when smuggling of food items is cut out, their farming ventures in Nigeria will thrive well, while an Average Nigerian is blind to see the opportunity in that dimension.

Our obscure consumption mentality has already eaten deep into us for hangs on for a life of dependency in such a way that the bulk of Nigerian mentality is only what the government can do for us and sharing of free money and rotational and zonal sharing formula for the National cake.

If what your patiently waiting for is your turn of the cake am very sorry you may never have your turn of cheese either.
Let every Nigeria face the farm. In China alone over 300 million of its population are directly into farming. In Russia alone, about 50 million are into farming, in India alone over 120 million are into farming, in USA, over 30 million, same in Brazil, Germany, France, Netherlands, Austria, Sweden and Australia. From data info and statistics from the FAO, The IMF and The World Bank, Nigeria risk a bigger economic crisis come 2025 and 2050 which could make Nigeria economy the worst in the world if her people does not head to the fore warnings to build a value culture in the agricultural sector. Every Nigerians irregardless of your status and profession has a role to play in the agricultural sector. My fear is for our youths with their bubble, delusive, fantasized and rosy dreams and promises in the nearest future playing the fiddle sticks of partisan politics. I know enough stories of family business names in the Agricultural ventures in China, USA, Russia who started agricultural businesses in a modest way at the age of 8yrs, 10yrs, 12yrs and 14yrs and today they are the Heinz, Nestle, Nulec and Cargill of the world with business consistency spanning over 100yrs and yet they are in business feeding the world.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by INTROVERT(f): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
PIC

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by MzPecs(f): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Gric: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Take it easy Op..there are thousands (if not millions) of youth out there who are farm ethusiasts but lack the kick-up funds to start.
All we hear is "Gov't CHARGE, CHALLENGE, ENJOIN Nigerians to go back to farm" with no required empowerment to facilitate our success. Do you think farming is easy? No, it's capital intensive. All the bogus figures starts and ends Online, pages of Newspaper, and Tv broadcasting while the real farmers are still suffering. If the loan should get to farmers, you see roller coaster of collateral before you can access a mere 25k which can't clear a land alone, talkless of buying seed or weeding. Nowadays it's annoying hearing gov't challenging or charging me, when they are ready, they know what to do.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by feldido(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Where is his hoe and cutlass?
Here in Nigeria we use hoe and cutlass, so before u condemn Nigerians about being lazy, ask yourself, if these machineries are available, who won't love to farm? undecided

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
FYEO: Here are pictures of white men sweating it day and night in the Northern part of Nigeria why the rest of Nigerians are crying of recession. It amazes me when Nigerians complain that the economy is biting and folding up while the White Agronomist & Multinational Industrialist troop into Nigeria to take advantage of the farming sector. They know quite so well that when smuggling of food items is cut out, their farming ventures in Nigeria will thrive well, while an Average Nigerian is blind to see the opportunity in that dimension.

Our obscure consumption mentality has already eaten deep into us for hangs on for a life of dependency in such a way that the bulk of Nigerian mentality is only what the government can do for us and sharing of free money and rotational and zonal sharing formula for the National cake.

If what your patiently waiting for is your turn of the cake am very sorry you may never have your turn of cheese either.
Let every Nigeria face the farm. In China alone over 300 million of its population are directly into farming. In Russia alone, about 50 million are into farming, in India alone over 120 million are into farming, in USA, over 30 million, same in Brazil, Germany, France, Netherlands, Austria, Sweden and Australia. From data info and statistics from the FAO, The IMF and The World Bank, Nigeria risk a bigger economic crisis come 2025 and 2050 which could make Nigeria economy the worst in the world if her people does not head to the fore warnings to build a value culture in the agricultural sector. Every Nigerians irregardless of your status and profession has a role to play in the agricultural sector. My fear is for our youths with their bubble, delusive, fantasized and rosy dreams and promises in the nearest future playing the fiddle sticks of partisan politics. I know enough stories of family business names in the Agricultural ventures in China, USA, Russia who started agricultural businesses in a modest way at the age of 8yrs, 10yrs, 12yrs and 14yrs and today they are the Heinz, Nestle, Nulec and Cargill of the world with business consistency spanning over 100yrs and yet they are in business feeding the world.
Op. You are their enemy for posting this . Nigerians are living in fantasy world, whenever am working at my hatchery in Nigeria , you will see all of them saying " guy you go Yankee finish come come Nigeria say na fish you wan de pursue up and down" I look at them and laugh because oil, yahoo, and political stealing have frozen their brain. Some will say there is no loan as if they don't have even a plot in their village. My mom, a single mother raised our eldest brother and sent him to UNN, where he got accounting degree, she did that using the proceeds of just one plot of land she had that is very fertile. And what did he do after graduation? He leased out the land for 35k, I just got it back last month.

Moral of my story? You are right they are lazy. Humble beginning is not in their dictionary, they have replaced it with the word "hammer" .

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
blueseacats:
Op. You are their enemy for posting this . Nigerians are living in fantasy world, whenever am working at my hatchery in Nigeria , you will see all of them saying " guy you go Yankee finish come come Nigeria say na fish you wan de pursue up and down" I look at them and laugh because oil, yahoo, and political stealing have frozen their brain. Some will say there is no loan as if they don't have even a plot in their village. My mom, a single mother raised our eldest brother and sent him to UNN, where he got accounting degree, she did that using the proceeds of just one plot of land she had that is very fertile. And what did he do after graduation? He leased out the land for 35k, I just got it back last month.

Moral of my story? You are right they are lazy. Humble beginning is not in their dictionary, they have replaced it with the word "hammer" .
My bro, am with you 100% without an hitch!!! A typical Nigerian is just too stereo type, they go to schools that hands them an over hyped reality only to graduate looking for the Eldorado the regular Nigerian schools have promised them on frustration, at worst they cease every immigration opportunity to run abroad leaving the country for there ancestors to develop and raise an empire from d blues. We Nigerians are fantastic dreamers, we want the world on a platter of gold just like that, when it seems all hope is lost we all join hands and falcon claws to bad mouth and lambast the government for our mediocrity!!!! Too much of d city life is enough to pervert a man's sense of morals, ideals and values making bulk of the City residents a failed and lazy lots sandwiched in a box.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by skilldammy2: 12:40am On Sep 29, 2016
blueseacats:

Normally, I don't reply to this kind of posts but let me quickly correct the impression of most 'returnee' like you do have about Nigerians that we are lazy...that's a fallacy of 'hasty generalization' even in America we have lazy people does that justify concluding American people are lazy?

By the way, what did your mum grow on one plot of land to send your brother to University because the most lucrative cash crops I know is cocoa and I'm sure one plot of cocoa cannot give you a profit of #100,000 per year.

Kindly mention the crop your mum grow....may be I can also carry out my feasibility study because i will really love to cultivate such crop sir.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by boladez(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Poster....sorry to call you a liar with Pants on fire...those pixs were not taken in Nigeria!

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 29, 2016
skilldammy2:

Normally, I don't reply to this kind of posts but let me quickly correct the impression of most 'returnee' like you do have about Nigerians that we are lazy...that's a fallacy of 'hasty generalization' even in America we have lazy people does that justify concluding American people are lazy?

By the way, what did your mum grow on one plot of land to send your brother to University because the most lucrative cash crops I know is cocoa and I'm sure one plot of cocoa cannot give you a profit of #100,000 per year.

Kindly mention the crop your mum grow....may be I can also carry out my feasibility study because i will really love to cultivate such crop sir.
What is my business with cocoa when I can make at least a million from my hatchery sitting on quarter plot of land 30x60 my mom's was a palm plantation, I call it a plot of land cause growing up my mom referred to it as such, but by my calculations today I think going by 60x 120 I think that land should be up to of 60x120 x 3 , half an acre .Moreover in the 90s you don't have to break a bank to send an indigent frugal student to a federal university.

Yes, yes and yes again, Nigerian youths are lazy, when we sit for exams we are not usually expected to score 100% to pass, there is always a cut off point, that cut off point is in my opinion, a point of generalization ( which some people call stereotyping). Since in most cases, 60 is the pass mark I concluded that Nigerian youths are lazy because I have noticed that 7 out 10 Nigerian youth you speak to about work always have this impression that they will wear suit and go to work under ac and get 1m a month,they all aspire to work less and get paid more .

I was the same way until I saw the world and realized why Indians and Lebanese are all over Nigeria making money by selling fmcg for #20 profit, they live good while Nigerian youths continue to whine.

I remember getting a job I needed badly just to get experience, I was thinking am a superstar because of my certifications, am supposed to be a trainee, but the job was not ready yet since it's a seasonal job, as the most qualified, the boss was like "ok I don't want you to stay idle pending when the job will start, so why don't you help in other departments in fact I will pay you as much as full time staffs,"I was wondering what I will be doing as a carpenter cause I was so proud of my certificate ( ordinary paper) now this man wants me to be a carpenter.

I said to myself I will work for him as a carpenter after all it's just for 2 months, it was an eye opener for me, when I realized that everyone working in that workshop were good at carpentry yet they were not professionals ,they all learned by doing everyday jobs that an average Nigerian will pompously hire someone to do. From then I took it up as a challenge to know carpentry even though my qualification is not in anyway related to it, in fact the man himself thought me how to change brake pad and do oil change on my car, he put on his overall went under my car and fixed it, I was humbled cause this is a multi millionaire am talking about here. He comes to work before everyone and leave last, now not just him this is how Americans mostly live, they are workaholics , are there poor Americans? yea that is in fact a story for another day , cause I have realized that there are many parameters that if put together makes you a poor man abroad and one of them is laziness.

To correct you, I have not spend more than 5 years straight abroad I had to run back home because I put two and two together and realized that if I work hard in Nigeria like I work over there without shame I can make a better living , Nigeria's economy is virgin and untapped only those who have eyes and are willing to think outside the box can tap into it it's working for foreigners like the one op uploaded, and it can work for any youth that is not lazy.

Again Nigerians youths are lazy, only in Nigeria will a pastor say that someone will be a billionaire next month and everyone will say amen, even people that don't have a job. That shows you the mentality.

Anywhere Nigeria is being castigated abroad I always come to our defense, because if I don't , who knows the next guy listening might be a big time investor and will decide not to invest in Nigeria BUT WE CAN'T MOVE FOWARD IF WE CONTINUE TO LIE TO OURSELVES .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2016
boladez:
Poster....sorry to call you a liar with Pants on fire...those pixs were not taken in Nigeria!
Its a Nigerian nature to always defend their negligence. an acre of land in my place is 3k and in some places 1,500 naira to rent an acre for a year here in Nigeria wt a minimum annual anticipated turn out of over 450k to #1.2million naira, u get as profit per acre if well managed and depending on the crop venture and mechanism employed and if vegetable production is your area of focus cos u sure will harvest every 2 to 3 months, compare to d cost of opening up a shop or shopping complex business, u need at least from 2k to 70k to rent a shop per month in Nigeria, plus your cost of stocking wt items and trade union and association palava, and i wander how all d resource drains fit in and mk economic sense. Each time i visit Lagos and other Mega cities and I see people wt opened shops everywhere waiting in shops patiently for customers to come and determine their financial fate! I always end up in dropped jaw in empathy, wandering how som1 can be so dumb to run a shop business in a poverty infested economy with a wasteful ends ideology. that u mk sales today does not mean everyday will be Christmas for u. bro let's face it, we Nigerians are lazy, forget about the affirmation about d pix cos i blv what ur trying to mk up here is baseless and empty excuses, go to d North and see the whitemen doing wanders every where. Go and dig very well in ur history books, What attracted d white man and d Colonial master to Nigeria was not oil at all, it was agriculture which is called the green gold. Its only d least fraction of d multinational that invest in crooked oil business and in a country like Nigeria, d earlier d better we understand d comparative business btwn Agriculture and Oil. We need to appreciate the beauty of the Northerners and help them to be better equipped socially, educational and cultural and Not loath there illiteracy and misery. I do tell people that the North is d heart of Nigeria cos they produce most of d food u and i eat, if they are cut out, alot will surely die of hunger despite all your amassed millions, billions and mansion except u resolve to eating oil or continue d lazy life of imported food items (The Esau and Jacob relationship). Those clamoring for d country to break up and beating drums of war know too well d kind of pocket politics they are playing and understand that your just a toasted sandwich between two heated ends and at a crossfire.
If u hv anybody deceiving u overseas telling u about how heavenly like their country's are, u better tell them to tell u d honest truth and the bitter side of d episode. They pay heavy tax through their nostril and anus. if ur a typical Nigeria abroad and ur d type that would not like to soil yourself with crime, ur most likely to just cease the opportunity to learn a few things from their culture and school system, gather a little or tangible amount of money to start something modest in Nigeria.

Many people or Nigerians who traveled to Russia, Germany, China, Brazil, Australia and USA only run back home to invest heavily in Agriculture. Try take a week out of ur busy and distractions filled city life, mansions and skyscraper to explore d life on d outskirt and rural areas closely and u will observed the multimillion dollar opportunity that waste away day in day out.

I was stunned when i visited some villages and some young guys were taking me to see the amazing farms they own and are able to set up using d old and crude method of farming and make deliveries in trucks to Lagos, Enugu, Aba, Calabar and PH. Yes, imagine a 16yrs old boy owning 3 acres of farmland working it and employing his younger colleagues to work it from which proceeds they send themselves to school and take care of their aging parents and relatives is enough to melt you. Yes in i mean in this Nigeria and in this recession time Dis kids are working it out what lazy adults wt all the skull certificate and Harvard degree will never think of doing.

My brother, truly common sense is not common and common sense is not for everybody. Do u know d exchange rate for d Titus fish u buy for #300 naira u buy in Nigeria here is sold for #800 naira in Europe? Do u know in residents in d USA, people pay as much as $150 to 800 per month for residents alone? u can use ur calculator and do the maths. Hmmmm, u see why i always say, if i hv my way, I will fly every Nigerians abroad and around d world for you to go out and observe and learn alot from other peoples fathers farm before u start boasting and comparing that your fathers farm is the biggest!!! U cannot be a good traveler and yet remain a lazy man except u hv some over hyphed, reckless, and ammoral life style. In the USA, if ur lazy and can't meet up, u may be ejected from ur apartment and may end up sleeping in the streets or in your car. If anybody tells you that there is no gettho in the USA, I can give u a list of 30 places in the USA that u must never visit because if you do, your on your own. It will be so bad that coming back home will be a big shame. Do u know we have alot of people in the USA and Ukraine begging there well to do parents, friends and relatives to send them money over seas to survive?? some will appreciate your 30k or 50k token as if u gv them heaven and if they want to send u money, they feel sending u 30k and 50k is like sending u heaven. some send as little as $50 to $100 back home and to them, that money is like a passport to heaven and to alleviate all your pain, fears and poverty. Its not in the culture of an average American to send or dash people money unlike we Nigerians flex and flunt with money when they know how bad they work their life to earn every dollar and cents. My brother father Christmas no dey for Yankee at all!! Don't let anybody deceive u, there is no where in d world that governments provides everything for its citizens as there will always be some aggrieved fellow.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by dgitrader(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2016
OP, where did you get this pictures? it doesn't look like Nigeria in any way?

its okay to vent your frustrations, but come out clean, you lied about the pictures.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by dgitrader(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Ade3000yrs: an acre of land in my place is 3k and in some places 1,500 naira to rent an acre for a year here in Nigeria wt annual anticipated turn out of over 450k u get as profit per acre if well managed and if vegetable production is your area of focus cos u sure will harvest every 2 to 3 months,

wide imaginations. leave ur keyboard and go into a real farm, then come back here and adjust your figures.
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2016
dgitrader:

wide imaginations. leave ur keyboard and go into a real farm, then come back here and adjust your figures.
U must be 1 of d aggrieved fellow practicing agricultural d primitive and crude way. pple like u will remain that way because of ur ITK. I read Agric and when working wt locals, i pocket all my grammar, humble myself to learn their approach and then modify, incorporate, and upgrade it with what I know if need be, I hv a defensive way of dealing with ITK for my interest, I allow them to take the chair at the feast and mk a fool of themselves for all to see. Bro, i cant but laugh wt people like u. What we all need in Nigeria is d simple truth and its nothing but humility, even d least commoner may know far far better than u do what your Professor will never teach u in this part of d world. I create, jobs, I orientate, pple, i render practical trainings and give pple results. i get modest pay and Dnt ask for too much and take care of my responsibility, obligations and dependants and pay my bills itch free, bro I hv every reason to be greatful to God and remain humble for d privilege life affords me. I don't hv anything to prove to anybody nor to engage in banter squabbles with anyone. My brother, life & tym is too precious to waste on bitterness. U need humility in your life to chart the next way forward, a failed system and poverty driven economy is d worst thing that can happen to any country on planet earth to any country without fiscal immunity!! Its up to you to chose which of d news in d media that applies to you. good news or bad news, meet an average Aboki man to teach u humility and not a regular Nigerian Accademician, great scholar nor the regular Professor, cos ur life may end up more and more complicated on an imperative ideology.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by dgitrader(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2016
please accept my sympathy. your frustration is legendary. you claim to have studied agric, but your reasoning is uncouth and very poor. you are asked to simply prove the location of the images, instead you type all this gibberish epistles. what quality of agric advice can u give locals? what a pity. a local village farmer upnorth knows that such dump trucks are never used in agriculture here, the bigbags or sacks u post can never be found in any northern commodity market. you school fees is a waste. go and attend jethro, jasper or Songhai practical trainings and end ur frustrations. Olodo!
if you keep fooling yourself that the image is from northern Nigeria, it shows that you degree in agriculture is a waste. visit the right farms, learn, and ditch the archaic theories and wide imaginations in your head.
Note: i am based here in the north, if and when you post something logical, i will introduce my farm, location, pictures and practical knowledge base to u.

pathetic lair, stop posting images from a canadian wheat farm, deceivingly your sorry self its Nigeria. just to vent your frustrations, you stole the images from https://sites.google.com/site/loisellema/photos
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2016
blueseacats:

it gives me joy when i come across right thinking Nigerians... Would be putting up my piggery farm early next year when am done with my own house... The plot is large.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
dgitrader:

please accept my sympathy. your frustration is legendary. you claim to have studied agric, but your reasoning is uncouth and very poor. you are asked to simply prove the location of the images, instead you type all this gibberish epistles. what quality of agric advice can u give locals? what a pity. a local village farmer upnorth knows that such dump trucks are never used in agriculture here, the bigbags or sacks u post can never be found in any northern commodity market. you school fees is a waste. go and attend jethro, jasper or Songhai practical trainings and end ur frustrations. Olodo!
if you keep fooling yourself that the image is from northern Nigeria, it shows that you degree in agriculture is a waste. visit the right farms, learn, and ditch the archaic theories and wide imaginations in your head.
Note: i am based here in the north, if and when you post something logical, i will introduce my farm, location, pictures and practical knowledge base to u.
Smiles!!!
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by dgitrader(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
Go to d zoo and ask a dignified baboon shying coconut for banana, am sure u will end up with a digitalised slap on your face, chick and forehead. U must be a bloody civilian for ur retortions. U must be an over ridden slow poke kind of d regular farmer, ur matter needs a divine intervention. My brother, i hv different kind of yard sticks for difrent kind of people be you 18yrs old or 10,000 yrs old, literate or illiterate. Am sure u dnt want to find out d other side of me cos even d devil may find it hard to redeem u. Pple like u should be able making effort to help revive d economy and Not pull it down. But I must say ur entitled to your opinion and be ready to take responsibility for d threading of your aggression.

from pathetic lair, to mediocre a agric graduate, to local farming intern, to militia, and also to evil being? only you? keep it coming. lol. u even blow empty threats? young man, drop ur frustrations at the feet of the cross. ur case is legendary. i wish i can meet u one on one, u need help.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by dgitrader(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
Smiles!!!

u are not even anonymous, yet u r engaging in cyber threats? hmmmm. i know ur numbers, fullnames, entire facebook family, addresses, etc etc. but u are also a aspiring agroprrenuer. abeg stay focused and keep away from trouble.
BTW. i love ur topics on agric. shallom.
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Gric: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
Smiles!!!
See how u make fool of urself? smh
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
dgitrader:

from pathetic lair, to mediocre a agric graduate, to local farming intern, to militia, and also to evil being? only you? keep it coming. lol. u even blow empty threats? young man, drop ur frustrations at the feet of the cross. ur case is legendary. i wish i can meet u one on one, u need help.
Sure u will meet me as much as i loved to gv u my audience. Am sure Ur life is a grand, monumental and Classic Failure. Am sure ur one of d Sons of Anarchy, causing restiveness in the country, Lead or Silver, u will get a deserving medal soon. but i blv u hv bn stereotypically been lately associating with the wrong folks or reading lately too much of these books as such The Templars & The Assassins, The Art of Political Warfare, Samurai Zen, Sun-tzu:The Art of War, Mao, The Tao of Spycraft: Intelligence Theory, The Ramayana, Hitler: The Life & Turmoils of Ted Williams, A world Restored, The Anatomy of The Zulu Army, The Greco Persian Wars, Masters of War: Classic Strategic Thought by Michael, The Jesuit Army, Iliad, The Head Game, The Titans, The Art of War in World History, Dragonwars, The Religious Mythology and The Art of War, Roosevelt, On War, Clausewitz on Strategy, Grant & Lee, Julius Ceasar, Command in War, Journey To Ixtlan, All Too Human, and The Book of Changes: The I Ching. I want to be clear that your the worst stag illiterate on Nairaland. Whatever and which ever association or group you belong, you Dnt hv to mention it here openly, but if ur a frustrated jobless youth, maybe your case can get a fair hearing. I promise to see u 1st and very soon cos I frequent South South and The Eastern Part alot as I am also always loaded and I speak the Nigerian jungle language in a different fashion. The Infantry, Military Brigade, Area Command, d division u belong and the Military school you attended, I realy did like to know. I am dead sure your one of those ill educated bloody Civilians out there who is overly intoxicated with everything your Circular Civilian school teaches you without been able to think outside the box and brags in ur empty, lame carton called certificate from which behind u hold ur defence and hides ur ineptitude, ego and incompetency. A wayward son of a 10,000 prodigal father. Elements like u are hetched on furtherly polluting and disintegrating the peace and Unity hence making u a disease and a virus in d system. Diplomacy does not apply to a selected breed and species of animals except for only d animal language. compare all your media works and online presence to mine and u will know that your just a tiny fraction of shadow to my Eclipse cos ur not adding value as much as I do. In my little and humble way, I believe I am far making 3,000 times more impact in value restoration in Nigeria than all the entire Professors and lecturers in your entire University and graduate school put together. Am sure we have a over 50 million I'll educated animals like u in Nigeria that needs proper orientation and a more refined disciplinary intuition and ideal value culture for a desired socio cultural change.

Nigerians are always Nigerians home and abroad due to our wicked and primitive cultural values that's why we are not better of in terms of wealth value since the British left us 56yrs ago. We needs to distance ourselves from anyone that encourages us to travel overseas and never come back or someone who tells you that the kingdom of God is only in Europe, Saudi Arabia and the USA or anyone who encourages a typical Nigerian Lazy and imperative value Culture in us and that also encourages us to blame our woes on the government. For a change, Nigeria needs strong men with iron hands before the whole country bleeds in Anarchy with all the " Jar headed ITKs" who think they have something to offer when truly they have nothing. It was element like you that destabilised and sabotage the same vision our Premier leaders had for Nigerian in their own days that today further recedes Nigeria into its present states; too much of ITKs begging for audience for there obscured opinion. Am sure animal like you have never travel out of this country before and if u hv maybe you only managed to visit just a few with your head burried in your baggage without eyes to observe developmental values in all the country you must have visited.

Nigeria needs Order, Peace and wealth and not Anarchy. Not elements like Digital failure. Just pray your always on the safe side of the law because my job is too make sure the bad guys go to jail in a Classic way!
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by lastmessenger: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
There is money to be made engaging im agriculture but i dont think u shud paint it to look too rosy. So many have invested their hard earned money in agric venture only to end up with regrets.
But op the moral of yourstory is that the youths should take their destiny in their hands and change the cause of their life.there is no magic way to become successful.
Meanwhile u guys should stop fighting.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
dgitrader:

pathetic lair, stop posting images from a canadian wheat farm, deceivingly your sorry self its Nigeria. just to vent your frustrations, you stole the images from https://sites.google.com/site/loisellema/photos
Smiles, Digital failure you see, even an Orangutan will show dissatisfaction in a high courts verdict and may argue and feel disgruntle to drag a banana porridge matter to the Supereme court in the name of pursuit for justice. U should be ashamed of yourself. U still claim you hv a point when ur finished already. Well by now u shld be sucking ur finger in ur anus already and if ur not??
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by dgitrader(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
https://www.lucidatreatment.com/resources/mental-health-resources/10-signs-need-mental-health-treatment/

..... If you are suffering from mental issues, you are not alone. About one in five adults in the U.S. or 43.8 million people experience a mental illness every year.
Perhaps you frequently ask yourself, “Do I need mental help?” or “Do I need a psychiatrist?” If you are worried that something might be wrong (or worried about someone close to you), it may not be possible to know for sure unless a psychologist, psychiatrist or other mental health professional performs a thorough assessment. Here are 10 behaviors that may signal a mental health disorder.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
dgitrader:

u are not even anonymous, yet u r engaging in cyber threats? hmmmm. i know ur numbers, fullnames, entire facebook family, addresses, etc etc. but u are also a aspiring agroprrenuer. abeg stay focused and keep away from trouble.
BTW. i love ur topics on agric. shallom.
Smiles!!! u will make a good comedian, i believe your frustrated already. I have nothing to hide. If you claim u have my contact, and you also have nothing to hide, why not send yours or upload it here on Nairaland or u book an appointment to meet me, maybe we can help wash your dusty rusty brain with soap and water, let me give u my number again 09099176957, 08180499192, Olutoye Shopping Complex, Opposite Royal Spring Hotel, DOT SDC & Co Services Plot 7 Olukayode Housing Estate Agric Bus Stop, Ondo Road. If u think your a Lion, Snake, Jaguar, Crocodile, Ostrich, Leopard & Cougar, I promise to tame and cage you to my best of Knowledge, Animal Breeding & Genetics is my core specialty, If u come in Peace, you will go in peace, if you come with trouble, believe me, we have too many troubles readily improvised on ground and we are looking for marketers should it interest you to apply, if your motive for coming is for trouble Just be sure u hv all d generals and IGs, SSS directors and ex President contact cos u will be taught humility within the provissions of d law. And if u claim u hv a legitimate identity and contact, pls drop it here on Nairaland since people like you need proofs and evidences. A celebrated failure like you, no wander your complaining about d government, Agriculture and the economy cos all what filthy elements like u see in Nigeria is doom. How can u ever come by good things in life. Like i told u, apart from Agriculture I make money by mkng sure d bad guys are locked behind bars. Even if ur an 80yrs old man, u dnt deserve respect and u dnt deserve mercy. Once again, prophet of doom, be bold to send to me your contact openly here on Nairaland and if I hv to contact u, I surely will get it as long as the Nigerian government database caption still exist and its functional. Smiles!!!
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by boladez(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
Its a Nigerian nature to always defend their negligence. an acre of land in my place is 3k and in some places 1,500 naira to rent an acre for a year here in Nigeria wt a minimum annual anticipated turn out of over 450k to #1.2million naira, u get as profit per acre if well managed and depending on the crop venture and mechanism employed and if vegetable production is your area of focus cos u sure will harvest every 2 to 3 months, compare to d cost of opening up a shop or shopping complex business, u need at least from 2k to 70k to rent a shop per month in Nigeria, plus your cost of stocking wt items and trade union and association palava, and i wander how all d resource drains fit in and mk economic sense. Each time i visit Lagos and other Mega cities and I see people wt opened shops everywhere waiting in shops patiently for customers to come and determine their financial fate! I always end up in dropped jaw in empathy, wandering how som1 can be so dumb to run a shop business in a poverty infested economy with a wasteful ends ideology. that u mk sales today does not mean everyday will be Christmas for u. bro let's face it, we Nigerians are lazy, forget about the affirmation about d pix cos i blv what ur trying to mk up here is baseless and empty excuses, go to d North and see the whitemen doing wanders every where. Go and dig very well in ur history books, What attracted d white man and d Colonial master to Nigeria was not oil at all, it was agriculture which is called the green gold. Its only d least fraction of d multinational that invest in crooked oil business and in a country like Nigeria, d earlier d better we understand d comparative business btwn Agriculture and Oil. We need to appreciate the beauty of the Northerners and help them to be better equipped socially, educational and cultural and Not loath there illiteracy and misery. I do tell people that the North is d heart of Nigeria cos they produce most of d food u and i eat, if they are cut out, alot will surely die of hunger despite all your amassed millions, billions and mansion except u resolve to eating oil or continue d lazy life of imported food items (The Esau and Jacob relationship). Those clamoring for d country to break up and beating drums of war know too well d kind of pocket politics they are playing and understand that your just a toasted sandwich between two heated ends and at a crossfire.
If u hv anybody deceiving u overseas telling u about how heavenly like their country's are, u better tell them to tell u d honest truth and the bitter side of d episode. They pay heavy tax through their nostril and anus. if ur a typical Nigeria abroad and ur d type that would not like to soil yourself with crime, ur most likely to just cease the opportunity to learn a few things from their culture and school system, gather a little or tangible amount of money to start something modest in Nigeria.

Many people or Nigerians who traveled to Russia, Germany, China, Brazil, Australia and USA only run back home to invest heavily in Agriculture. Try take a week out of ur busy and distractions filled city life, mansions and skyscraper to explore d life on d outskirt and rural areas closely and u will observed the multimillion dollar opportunity that waste away day in day out.

I was stunned when i visited some villages and some young guys were taking me to see the amazing farms they own and are able to set up using d old and crude method of farming and make deliveries in trucks to Lagos, Enugu, Aba, Calabar and PH. Yes, imagine a 16yrs old boy owning 3 acres of farmland working it and employing his younger colleagues to work it from which proceeds they send themselves to school and take care of their aging parents and relatives is enough to melt you. Yes in i mean in this Nigeria and in this recession time Dis kids are working it out what lazy adults wt all the skull certificate and Harvard degree will never think of doing.

My brother, truly common sense is not common and common sense is not for everybody. Do u know d exchange rate for d Titus fish u buy for #300 naira u buy in Nigeria here is sold for #800 naira in Europe? Do u know in residents in d USA, people pay as much as $150 to 800 per month for residents alone? u can use ur calculator and do the maths. Hmmmm, u see why i always say, if i hv my way, I will fly every Nigerians abroad and around d world for you to go out and observe and learn alot from other peoples fathers farm before u start boasting and comparing that your fathers farm is the biggest!!! U cannot be a good traveler and yet remain a lazy man except u hv some over hyphed, reckless, and ammoral life style. In the USA, if ur lazy and can't meet up, u may be ejected from ur apartment and may end up sleeping in the streets or in your car. If anybody tells you that there is no gettho in the USA, I can give u a list of 30 places in the USA that u must never visit because if you do, your on your own. It will be so bad that coming back home will be a big shame. Do u know we have alot of people in the USA and Ukraine begging there well to do parents, friends and relatives to send them money over seas to survive?? some will appreciate your 30k or 50k token as if u gv them heaven and if they want to send u money, they feel sending u 30k and 50k is like sending u heaven. some send as little as $50 to $100 back home and to them, that money is like a passport to heaven and to alleviate all your pain, fears and poverty. Its not in the culture of an average American to send or dash people money unlike we Nigerians flex and flunt with money when they know how bad they work their life to earn every dollar and cents. My brother father Christmas no dey for Yankee at all!! Don't let anybody deceive u, there is no where in d world that governments provides everything for its citizens as there will always be some aggrieved fellow.

Sir, I know we can do more , I know we are not harnessing our full potentials, I know while there are a good number of Nigerians harnessing the opportunity our land and climate offers to farm , there are a teeming number of people misguided and not seeing opportunities but keep complaining. I am also aware that there are other Nationalities making full use of the current recession to make money due to their access to Forex , capital and machinery.

Having said all that ...those pictures were not taken in Nigeria!..that is the only reason I called you a liar. By posting the false pictures you are further misinforming and misguiding people........do you hate Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by ukaogouche: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2016
If you have Moringa seeds on a large scale or gum arabic and want to sell directly to a chinese buyer, please reach these contact numbers; 08187853981 or 08187853924. Point of delivery could be in Lagos or Ibadan.
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Buddhar(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Gric:
Take it easy Op..there are thousands (if not millions) of youth out there who are farm ethusiasts but lack the kick-up funds to start.
All we hear is "Gov't CHARGE, CHALLENGE, ENJOIN Nigerians to go back to farm" with no required empowerment to facilitate our success. Do you think farming is easy? No, it's capital intensive. All the bogus figures starts and ends Online, pages of Newspaper, and Tv broadcasting while the real farmers are still suffering. If the loan should get to farmers, you see roller coaster of collateral before you can access a mere 25k which can't clear a land alone, talkless of buying seed or weeding. Nowadays it's annoying hearing gov't challenging or charging me, when they are ready, they know what to do.
Leave the guy, its either he's not a Niger or hm no get brain.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Johnnyessence(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
boladez:
yea it is true
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Salas4oru(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
blueseacats:

You're so right, the average Nigerian youth has his brain washed in school so he thinks gaining a federal government job is the best way. meanwhile he's intentions is to get one and loot the national cake. He thinks farming is stressful and too timid for him to practice.

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by MiniDee: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dear Poster,

Take a closer look at the picture you posted, it has trucks , tanks , machinery. While you talk about the youths, ask yourself are we in a country that encourages youths financially to go into agriculture? They'll tell you there are loans for Small and Medium Scale Farmers,when you go to the bank to apply for the loan, the bank will ask you for a property with CofO, tell me how a young enthusiastic graduate will get a property with CofO? CBN has a loan for agriculture but trust me , the conditions are so stringent that it's meant for only the rich who are already established. These white people have their money and they bring it into the country to establish their farms ,our country is not encouraging at all

Why Do Fishes Raise Up Their Heads In Side Water / Dwarf Pawpaw Seedling For Sale / Farmers! Come On In For Maggot Production

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187