Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession (5336 Views)

Oil Palm Farmers Complain Of Little Government Support / How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
dgitrader:

from pathetic lair, to mediocre a agric graduate, to local farming intern, to militia, and also to evil being? only you? keep it coming. lol. u even blow empty threats? young man, drop ur frustrations at the feet of the cross. ur case is legendary. i wish i can meet u one on one, u need help.
You shld understand that the essence of my campaign is to save frustrated animals like you from further degenerating into a worse beast that you already are. What explanations do I owe u? do u expect me to put up a rancour wt dumb thing like you?? am sure your one of d over 80 million dead weight pulling Nigeria as a nation backward, I realy want you to search your soul deep down for your fault lines, pls do my brother. It realy doesnt matter weather ur wt me or u agree wt me or not, but if u reach a point of compromise and feel d need to do the right thing, come out plain or go to church and ask your God for forgiveness.
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by invinzible1: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
You shld understand that the essence of my campaign is to save frustrated animals like you from further degenerating into a worse beast that you already are. What explanations do I owe u? do u expect me to put up a rancour wt dumb thing like you?? am sure your one of d over 80 million dead weight pulling Nigeria as a nation backward, I realy want you to search your soul deep down for your fault lines, pls do my brother. It realy doesnt matter weather ur wt me or u agree wt me or not, but if u reach a point of compromise and feel d need to do the right thing, come out plain or go to church and ask your God for forgiveness.

Adewale kelvin aka the Internet farmer is at it again. Hehehehe u got nothing to offer... Empty BARREL
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by dgitrader(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2016
invinzible1:

Adewale kelvin aka the Internet farmer is at it again. Hehehehe u got nothing to offer... Empty BARREL

if he were only an empty barrel, that would be better. He actually needs psychic treatment and a decent paying job.
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by fm7070: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2016
MiniDee:
Dear Poster,

Take a closer look at the picture you posted, it has trucks , tanks , machinery. While you talk about the youths, ask yourself are we in a country that encourages youths financially to go into agriculture? They'll tell you there are loans for Small and Medium Scale Farmers,when you go to the bank to apply for the loan, the bank will ask you for a property with CofO, tell me how a young enthusiastic graduate will get a property with CofO? CBN has a loan for agriculture but trust me , the conditions are so stringent that it's meant for only the rich who are already established. These white people have their money and they bring it into the country to establish their farms ,our country is not encouraging at all

Even the picture does not suggest that they are in Nigeria.
What is the name of the far? What do they grow? Where is the far located.
Lai Mohammed and his fellow crooks whose children are enjoying national cake are the ones encouraging poor youth
to go into farming without any encouragement or policy that will support them
they want to take our sufferness to another level
Farming is good, lucrative and way out of unemployment, hunger and recession
but it is not an easy task, it is capital intensive, it is time consuming
and government has to be actively involved, support and encourage everyone to farm
Re: Pics Of White Men Farming In The North While Nigerians Complain Of Recession by LashellBeazley: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
These farming images are awesome. Actually, I love farming and I always had a dream to live in the countryside and conduct farming there. Anyways, with the recent situations where all high-quality facilities are only available in big cities, it is challenging to fulfil this dream. Withal, I am sharing few images here:

On the contrary, the digital art of farming and harvesting also fascinates me. I mostly use this source https://www.equipmentradar.com/resources/clipart/farm to get farming cliparts for free and in this thread, I am also sharing cliparts of farming and harvesting etc. Mainly, I love to watch Japanese farming styles. After watching Ghibli movies, I love to collect such images.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Creates For Your Eggs. At A Very Cheap Wholesale Price. / First Stage Of Harvesting Egusi (melon) / Soyabeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.