Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,839 members, 7,824,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Next Time You Will Be Not Be Afraid Of That Epileptic Person. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Next Time You Will Be Not Be Afraid Of That Epileptic Person. (514 Views)

‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation / Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos) / Epileptic Woman Falls Into Fire In Ugandan (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next Time You Will Be Not Be Afraid Of That Epileptic Person. by Q12(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
My cousin went to see his mechanic and while one of the mechanics was under a car checking the vehicle he started having a seizure shocked. His colleagues were like ''hapuya, owu otu o ne me'' meaning ''forget about him, that is how he does''.
Maybe the guy or his colleagues are not informed about the disease so that is why I decided to share this. When I was young I used to think that Epileptic patients are possessed. undecided . FALLACY!!!

In surgery, we spray cold (physiologic saline) water on the brain to calm convulsions. Literally: fight hot with cold.

N.B.: Convulsion is just violent and uncontrolled moving of the body. Seizures, the bigger guy, is abnormal electric discharge of the brain. They mostly happen on the surface of the brain. Seizures affecting the body movement of the brain leads to what we call convulsions.

(1) (Reply)

Health Info & News For September 2016 / Health Blogs For Sale / Menopause.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.