Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation (28247 Views)

RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by FeedMeNews: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2017
A Nigerian man and a Twitter user, @BrianJDennis, has taken to the platform to recount what happened when one of his roommates fainted and was given a mouth to mouth resuscitation.

According to him, the man was given a mouth to mouth resuscitation by their male neighbour who is a medical student. However after the man who fainted woke, he had this to say;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/time-allow-me-to-die-man-tells-guy-who.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

3 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by biacan(f): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2017
grin He's not serious

56 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Mafking(m): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2017
well...I hope he faints again in the same circumstances and die for real this time...Òdè... ingrate...
matter of live and death,I won't even care if it's a dog kiss that brought me back to life....

some people don't kuku have what they want to do with their lives anyways....

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by cogbuagu: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by AFONJACOW(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2017
OK
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Makanjuola89: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2017
noted

1 Like

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Samusu(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Hahahahhahahahahaha

"Abeg Na Who Kiss Me"

angry grin cheesy tongue grin cheesy

15 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Ginaz(f): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Be like say na wet kiss the student doctor give am na make am vex grin

39 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Well,

Doctors occasionally stick their hands into some male patient's anus when examining him to catch prostate cancer

Docs also feel female patient breasts to catch breast cancer early.

Docs also look at genitals to diagnose STI, and other disorders. As well as catching cancer early.

People should stop thinking dirty thoughts.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Closet gay, we just like to deceive ourselves, I don't understand the homophobic tendencies of most people. He should be thankful for his life firstly.

26 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Edopesin: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2017
grin The Man Has Probably Had His Anus Pounded In The Past And Dosen't Want A Repeat

8 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Category1: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Na who kiss me and let me die, abeg how those words take resemble?

2 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by DieBuhari: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Twitter and fake stories

5 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by YabaLeftist: 6:38am On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Frairfrancis(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2017
crazy fellow
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Millz404(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2017
Homophobic lol.... I can relate... Only the thought alone....... grin grin... But e no reach make dem leave you die sha.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Propertydealng: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2017
gmmm
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by bolugab(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2017
na him sabi
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by emsheddy(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Una go just cook up anything come serve for people abi? Fake faker fakest! Next!

3 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by PrinceBravo(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2017
ahahahahahshaha This guy hates Tochukwu for real....
Funny.
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by censeakay(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2017
he supppose to ave let him die joor grin grin grin
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by Threebear(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2017
What of guys that have their anus examined by doctors?

1 Like

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by SEMO007(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2017
Hahaha
Kiss don the wake the dead
sad

Meetu come see miracle
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by perezzie(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2017
some 9ja men nd stupid mentality ar like 5 nd 6..... is dat hw to appreciate som1 dat save u or u wer xpectin a fmale.... wat a fuckery

4 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by coolie1: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2017
angry no worry when u die u no go know who kiss you

2 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by emeijeh(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2017
Imagine
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by SirMichael1: 6:45am On Nov 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by LilSmith55(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Hm
Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by M2dX(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2017
so na tochukwu de kiss me since? grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by demsid(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2017
Rubbish mumu story. Both tochukwu, the fainted idiot, the other roommates and the story teller all of them are mad.

2 Likes

Re: ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation by blackpanda: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2017
Big dundeee

Next time leave him let him die and the so called wife brcome a widow. Oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? / Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf / Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.