Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

When Village People Finally Catch Up With You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Village People Finally Catch Up With You (1335 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! / When You Finally Catch The Dude Who Always Say "Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Village People Finally Catch Up With You by HtwoOw: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
You sent an sms to your friend "Guy bring two AK 47 and 10 bullet when you dey come"

Then you con jam SARS dem con search your phone see the sms

how you go use explain say na AK-47 vodka and 10 Bullet energy drink wey you wan use do party that night na him you dey talk?

Re: When Village People Finally Catch Up With You by Iceberg3: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ogogoro monologue grin grin
HtwoOw:

You sent an sms to your friend "Guy bring two AK 47 and 10 bullet when you dey come"
Then you con jam SARS dem con search your phone see the sms
how you go use explain say na AK-47 vodka and 10 Bullet energy drink wey you wan use do party that night na him you dey talk?
Again,Ogogoro monologue
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Laff Monkey: Politic Jege (cartoon) / Ultimate Compilation Of Funny Pics. / Romanians :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.