Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! (1962 Views)

(comedy-video) When You Are Showering And Your Village People Finally Twists You / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! by johnnn20: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
When your village people finally allow you to graduate!!

1 Share

Re: When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! by adonbilivit: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Will the same village people let you get a job?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is hilarious...

Not only is he dull, he is also not smart enough to install/activate a simple spell checker...

2 Likes

Re: When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! by Rtopzy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Here is his bae.... Lalasticlala is aware of the union.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! by akpamuomenka: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm not interesting, after all it was English that he speak. If you don't underkwuruoto what he is spoken na you sabi. The money spend in his education was well spended.

Buhari's syringe scattered nyash fall on him.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! by johnnn20: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rtopzy:
Here is his bae.... Lalasticlala is aware of the union.
Lolzzz
Re: When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! by Luizkid(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
don't know what u guyz are seeing but am seeing a big fan of Falz here.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahah..... dis one na shoki tins na

1 Like

Re: When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! by Agimor(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Diction gone wrong.
Re: When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! by akblings(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin is God not a wonderful God?

(1) (Reply)

So Funny..all Those Daddies That Claims 1st Position Needs To Watch This / NPF Dress Code / Na Joke Be This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.