Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

The 2010 World Cup Dreams Is Not Over Yet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The 2010 World Cup Dreams Is Not Over Yet (629 Views)

Should Vuvuzela’s Be Banned From The 2010 World Cup Finals? / Espn's Top 50 Players At The 2010 World Cup. No Nigerian Player! / 23 Players Nigeria Should Take To 2010 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2010 World Cup Dreams Is Not Over Yet by psychu: 12:59am On Oct 15, 2009
Nigeria still have the chance in this 2010 world cup
there is a choice you have not actually thought about.
http://psychesplace..com/2009/10/nigeria-2010-world-cup-qualification.html
Re: The 2010 World Cup Dreams Is Not Over Yet by mamagee6(f): 1:35am On Oct 15, 2009
Who said it is? undecided
Re: The 2010 World Cup Dreams Is Not Over Yet by Olaolufred(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2009
O.k
When you wake up, tell us what you dreamt and what remains.
As for me i have a dream for my future,
A dream of a Nigeria that can compete with Amerika.
I have a dream that PDP will be dethroned so that every election riggers within the party are no longer compesated with positions
as ministers and coaches in area they know nothing.
When we start getting it politically, many other things will improve.
GHANA is fast becoming Africa's Big Brother.
Already in South Africa.
Playing Final in U-20 world Cup.
They had the election that the world recommended as one of the world freest and fairest.
That is where to start from.
As for South- Africa, God has already given it to Tunisia.
Re: The 2010 World Cup Dreams Is Not Over Yet by hollandis(f): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2009
psychu:

Nigeria still have the chance in this 2010 world cup
there is a choice you have not actually thought about.
http://psychesplace..com/2009/10/nigeria-2010-world-cup-qualification.html
I read your blog over and over again.I was really impressed by your repatoire of knowledge and analysis .I wish the stupid Nff goat can read it and save Nigerians from hypertension and dissapointment.

The only areas I didnt agree with you are
1. The employment of a foreign coach
2. Allowing the present squad to continue

I know you were dissapointed that Siasia lost his credibility,and I can't agree with you less .Siasia fell into a trap.Onigbinde,bosso ,NFF will actually be in an ecstatic mood that Siasia failed but the majority of Nigerians especially those that tend towards football still realizes Siasia's worth.I agree with you that a cleansing of the Nigeria football federation (NFF) will do us a lot of good.I still believe that an indigenous local coach can successfully handle our national team side,to this end I believe siasia is the only nigerian that can bring Nigeria back to glory with Keshi ,a distant second.

Secondly isn't it obvious to you that some players should be sacked from the national team.For instance,for once in my life ,I enjoyed the left full back without Taiye Taiwo,Echiejele is simply amazing and he proved his worth in our last match against mozambique.

Other players that should be sacked from the national team apart from Taiye Taiwo are as follows.
Taiye Taiwo- sorry had to mention his name twice,incase glass house people are reading this.
Seyi Olofinjana
Yakubu Aiyegbeni
Obafemi Martins
Mikel Obi- dont ask me why
Uche kalu-He is living under the shadows of IK
Yobo- excepts he reenacts is performance at everton,though he can't

(1) (Reply)

Yobo / 48 Hrs To U17 Kick Off, Nigeria Just Not Ready. / We Lost Eayaaaaaaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.