Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Updates From Edo State Election Result Today! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From Edo State Election Result Today! (1713 Views)

What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Ize-Iyamu Rejects Edo Election Result — Before It Is Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates From Edo State Election Result Today! by legit9ja(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
EDO STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION RESULT SO FAR

According to report going round, PDP seems to be leading in the ongoing Edo State Governorship election. You all could still recall my earlier post about the election Edo State Election which was titled who will be the merlin of the game of thrones. The Battle has ended now the results to know the winner!

See Result So Far Below:

OBASEKI – 53228

IZE IYANU – 55112

INVALID – 7391

More details as it unfolds

Meanwhile I heard $1 is now N460

Source: http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/09/edo-state-election-result-today.html
Re: Updates From Edo State Election Result Today! by eyeview: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
I am not comfortable with this invalid figure so far. Its quite on the high side. I hope its not a calculated move to void Pastor Ize Iyanmu's vote in some areas to water down his strength
Re: Updates From Edo State Election Result Today! by psucc(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
@eyeview And that's exaclty the essence of the invalid votes.
Re: Updates From Edo State Election Result Today! by donphilopus: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
eyeview:
I am not comfortable with this invalid figure so far. Its quite on the high side. I hope its not a calculated move to void Pastor Ize Iyanmu's vote in some areas to water down his strength

What are you saying na? Although I know this result ain't correct. However, I need to make it clear here. Void votes are not to bring Ize-Iyamu's votes down. In my PU, APC had 126 votes while PDP recorded 86 votes while the total number of void votes were 26. Out of the 26, only 3 originally voted PDP while APC had 23. If they were to be added to the accepted votes, the margin would have been higher.
Re: Updates From Edo State Election Result Today! by Caseless: 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
donphilopus:

What are you saying na? Although I know this result ain't correct. However, I need to make it clear here. Void votes are not to bring Ize-Iyamu's votes down. In my PU, APC had 126 votes while PDP recorded 86 votes while the total number of void votes were 26. Out of the 26, only 3 originally voted PDP while APC had 23. If they were to be added to the accepted votes, the margin would have been higher.
una do well for una PU. Don't mind those pdp cry-cry babies up there.
Re: Updates From Edo State Election Result Today! by donphilopus: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Caseless:
una do well for una PU. Don't mind those pdp cry-cry babies up there.

Thanks boss!
Re: Updates From Edo State Election Result Today! by Caseless: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
donphilopus:

Thanks boss!
you're welcome, bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If Your NIMC ID Card Is Available / Sen. Dino Melaye Shades APC Gov. By Selling Groundnut In Abuja (video) / Pmb Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.