Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

"The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka (33332 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by DgreatKALU(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
he is in Edo-ekiti
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by adexoramo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC is leading already, so which result are they tryin to change
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:
Oshiomole will not watch PDP win his state unless he want to ansa querry from d oga at d top undecided
Stop saying what you don't know know. election in Edo has been free and fair. right now presently in Ovia North-east Ward 1 unit, which is also collation center, you will find soldiers securing the premises. My PPA which is Okada grammar school is the vase of the military. kudos to Edo people for coming out to vote, despite hot weather today.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by adexoramo(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC- 78,837, PDP- 62,649

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
i will invalidate my naira land acc if pdp win edo

2 Likes

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
lol IN APC I TRUST ABEG HIT LIKE IF U WANT APC TO WIN EDO STATE

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by morbeta(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fayoshe's specialty, they know better.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Tosssin(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
abokibuhari:
attack the message and not the messenger...
Na ur pman?

2 Likes

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by decasey(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
siraj1402:
Foeget!The key area of APC has not been counted
am in Edo state, tell me which key area is remening?. Am waiting.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Qmerit(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
The same way you and your master did it
to remove Fayemi right?

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by totorimi: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
They will change it and calamity will befall the peace loving state, then they call it inconclusive and nothing will happen afterwards but I trust my people. What we dont want we dont want no 'egbeweja' governor and his witch party can change that. Edo people have spoken.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Yeligray(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
In every nonsense there is a sense. My advice take this message seriously.

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by gabicon: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mr Lere Intimating us on how his benefactor played the game. very insightful.

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Who gave you the result in the first place? Like master like boy
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Caseless: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Na so we see am o, Caseless ma guy!
that simian of a guy is just like his boss. Mike my guy, how far nau?
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by gbeseun(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Let's knew how they played the game before so he is talking from experience! .let the beat rigger wins
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by demandtruth: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Witches and wizards...

While men slept...the agents of destruction came to chanji result.....but God pass them

Power has returned to the people...

Oshomole carry your thugs and leave Edo people alone...

Congrats Governor IZE-iyamu..

Keep leaving in denial ooo

PDP Has loss this election. That's a fact

It's a landslide. Stop believing all these inconsequential people
i'm in the know and i can tell u
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by teawhy2788(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Na dt midnight they rig Fayemi's result
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by ihedioramma: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
ipreach:
According to information shared by Fayose's aide Lere Olayinka on his twitter handle, he accused the APC of planning "change the result by midnight.

"PDP my PDP people in Edo state, beware of APC #EmpireStrikeBack. The operation to change results begins by 12 midnight!

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/781246169926266880?p=v
PDP has lost in edo forget that . try ondo if you can grin
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Caseless:
that simian of a guy is just like his boss. Mike my guy, how far nau?
. . . . Just chilling and praying bro that God should my President long life to bring us out of this bondage that the looters and yam eaters has put us. God bless PMB

3 Likes

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Heazy2015(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
..... The way you guys rigged Ekiti state Election ryt... Mtcheewww

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by ihedioramma: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
gbeseun:
Let's knew how they played the game before so he is talking from experience! .let the beat rigger wins
grin he is telling us how he rig his own with zenith bank . letter he will say he did not said any thing like that .
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by annnikky(f): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Stop saying what you don't know know. election in Edo had been free and fair. right now presently in Ovia North-east Ward 1 unit, which is also collation center, you will find soldiers securing the premises. My PPA which is Okada grammar school is the vase of the military. kudos to Edo people for coming out to vote, despite hot weather today.
N I hope d masses vote will count undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Caseless: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Just chilling and praying bro that God should my President long life to bring us out of this bondage that the looters and yam eaters has put us. God bless PMB
I swear! I can't stop praying for him . We all know he did not create the problems. The good news is that, he does not lose focus easily. He's very much on top of the situation. God is with him...

2 Likes

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by InvertedHammer: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
ipreach:
According to information shared by Fayose's aide Lere Olayinka on his twitter handle, he accused the APC of planning "change the result by midnight.

"PDP my PDP people in Edo state, beware of APC #EmpireStrikeBack. The operation to change results begins by 12 midnight!

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/781246169926266880?p=v

/
Speaking from experience?
\
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
annnikky:
N I hope d masses vote will count undecided
Why not? Many Nigerians aren't daft anymore. They know what they want.

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by ihedioramma: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iamdrahj:
Good evening friends. I am sure you must be tired of this economy. Instead of wasting your time and subscriptions on Facebook, what if I help you make money right here. However I can help you make 3k weekly with a one time investment of 2k.. Imagine what that would do. Register and invest 2k.. Get 3k weekly by just sharing the links on your social media platforms.

Contact me for enquiries [WhatsApp]
is this what you are going to use to feed your children? how many people do you think you can fool in a year? why not open company or start farming? all the rich people did not make it this way . try stop it befor you get to 40years .

2 Likes

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Proffdada: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Words of a loser undecided
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by mickool(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
And that is exactly what happened in Ekiti state. Lere speaking from experienced. APC all the way
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by annnikky(f): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Why not? Many Nigerians aren't daft anymore. They know what they want.
Better then cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / BBNaija Season 6 Stars Meet With Governor Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.