Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

"The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka (33331 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by currencyz: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Result for 13 LGA and 950 polling unit pdp-109,783 & apc-73,890 vote
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Abagworo(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2016
currencyz:
Result for 13 LGA and 950 polling unit pdp-109,783 & apc-73,864 vote

Turned upside down. Trust me its impossible for PDP to win an election in a long while to come. Nigerians have come to know what happened in the past 6 years and will never allow it happen again. After this suffer we no go gree we children suffer join. Congratulations Obaseki.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by billyG(m): 12:21am On Sep 29, 2016
So he mean Pdp will change d result by midnight as they did in Ekiti?
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by lastpage: 12:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
What a headless donkey!

Lere needs another stint in EFCC custody!
That other one was too short, his "brain-reformat" was not complete.

If everyone posts results, which one should we believe?
That is why INEC said "keep your collation to your chest for verification".... but wait for ONLY INEC to announce the result.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Nyaknor(m): 1:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Na thier way now

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by moao(m): 1:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Let see how it goes but am sure APC will win this election.

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by xtervaganza(m): 1:44am On Sep 29, 2016
With all due respect, sir, but your boss, fayose came into power through excessive rigging. Which coincidentally gave you a job.

At least, be happy they rigged. They're following your trail and will give another crook(like you) a job

2 Likes

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by stildude(m): 2:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Abagworo:

Turned upside down. Trust me its impossible for PDP to win an election in a long while to come. Nigerians have come to know what happened in the past 6 years and will never allow it happen again. After this suffer we no go gree we children suffer join. Congratulations Obaseki.
You think your online manipulation and misinformation will change anything. Who won Bayelsa? Who won akwa ibom and rivers? Inspite of the eadeavour of govt and corrupt ameachi. Those states were won even before the federal govt put us into a recession. Edo people are the electorate and not you internet zombie warriors . Di you think Edo will stand by and let corrupt oshomole who has only succeeded in improvishing the state and made building his agbero empire a priority as against developing the state to continue?. Inspite of the financial inducement, snatching of ballot boxes, bringing him aliens to votes with stolen PVC and intimidation by agberos and dubious law enforcement officers. POI and PDP isnstill winning. So my friend nothing you APC e-rat will do change the power going to the people.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by ddeola: 2:33am On Sep 29, 2016
These magas won't stop spreading trash. They should focus on delivering good governance to the people of Ekiti state.

Afterall, they know what they did with the Ekiti elections. yeye magas

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by michoim(m): 3:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Bunch of deceivers, you think what Fayose did in his time is what APC is going to do. The same empty noise that FFK was making during the last presidential election when he saw PDP defeat was coming, is the same propaganda your cohorts are spreading now. People like you deserves to be arrested for attempting to stir the public into commotion.

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by nonsobaba: 3:34am On Sep 29, 2016
The hunter is now being hunted. APC should do everything possible to win. Afterall PDP did same to them for so many years until God punished them by giving them the 'Clueless one'.

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by arsenal33: 3:47am On Sep 29, 2016
fayose should know

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Joepase(m): 4:24am On Sep 29, 2016
As it is in the begining.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by goldedprince: 4:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Apc no fall my hand o.
Do anything popossible or impossible to win.
If you need to rig, rig
If you need to cancel election, cancel
If you need to postpone, postpone
If u need to change results by 12 or after 12 , pls change
AND again, IF U NEED TO RIG, RIG

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by longerthroat(m): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2016
speaking out of experience... UP APC JARE!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by luluosas(m): 5:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Why bring the heads of brothers against themselves when the empire saddled with the responsibility of announcing the winner is yet to make any official report?
Fayose, live Edo State alone. They've voted, let INEC announce who wins.
Oh! I remember: that's how Fayose won his election too

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by lawbabs: 5:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Mznaett:
In as much as I find this post funny...I think there is an atom of truth in it and only the wise ones would understandgrin

Utmost truth? Oh you are one of those who believed him when he said his oga was discussing with foreign investors in China, whereas he was at a train station posing with a dummy podium. LMAO!
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Gannyradical(m): 5:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Online results cannot be totally discarded, Lere might have seen that APC is leading and thereby looking for unreasonable excuses.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by xtivin(m): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2016
he said so because that is what PDP always do to win.he is scared of karma

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Akkotto: 5:44am On Sep 29, 2016
IF IS TRUE APC RIG, BUHARI TENURE HAS BEEN CUT SHUT BY NATURE, KARMA IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSON
goldedprince:
Apc no fall my hand o.
Do anything popossible or impossible to win.
If you need to rig, rig
If you need to cancel election, cancel
If you need to postpone, postpone
If u need to change results by 12 or after 12 , pls change
AND again, IF U NEED TO RIG, RIG

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Lere mouth diarrhea contact from his boss. M.sc in false alarm. Na so thiefs dey sabi dem sef tricks. Ones a rigger always a rigger.

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by goldedprince: 5:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Akkotto:
IF IS TRUE APC RIG, BUHARI TENURE HAS BEEN CUT SHUT BY NATURE, KARMA IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSON
Pdp is getting karma which respects no one. He who rigs must be rigged. Obj and gej rigged and nothing happened.
Buari will keep winning using any means possible and nothing will happen grin
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by greatman247(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Tolexander:
Is he trying to tell us if the ballot papers are collated, counted and final result released, it is rigged?

What if PDP eventually won the election, it was rigged also?

I guess PDP are scared already. I don't care who emerges the winner though. Just the best come through, this is my stance.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by prelomo: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2016
that is what Fayose know how to do best

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Emmyfem97(m): 6:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmm... Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by aflame100(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2016
adexoramo:
APC- 78,837, PDP- 62,649
Please, be wise and receive common sense.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Zenlife: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2016
abokibuhari:

attack the message and not the messenger...

What good is a message coming from an ass?
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by muja88: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2016
If really it's starting by 12 midnight? Dt means it has always been d tradition of PDP in d past @Lere
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Realist2: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
undecided

When the message is as useless as the messenger , what do you want me to do?

You should have make the massage useless by facts and evidence if you have any, not for you to lie at the corner bed of your cubicle to call someone '' donkey ''.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by ipreach: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2016
Abagworo:

Nigerians also know what is happening now and will never allow it to happen again

Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by stildude(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Most of you posters which I am quiet sure are APC internet opinion poll rig machines need to wake up to reality once. It is said that if you throw stones into the market place , you can't be sure it won't a relative of yours. The world would be so astounded at your comments now. . "If APC need to rig they should do that...let them do everything possible and impossible..bla bla bla. Why are Nigerian so st.upid. later we blame the rulers. What you forget is that what they want to tamper with is the will of the people, destiny of the majority. Let me remind you satanics that the voice of the people is the voicebof God so they say.
Re: "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka by Ake1: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Tolexander:
Is he trying to tell us if the ballot papers are collated, counted and final result released, it is rigged?

What if PDP eventually won the election, it was rigged also?

Don't u know the habit of a potential losers ;complaining and crying foul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Injured As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja (photos, Video) / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.