Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

The Reason Why Keyboard Is Not Arranged Alphabetically - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Reason Why Keyboard Is Not Arranged Alphabetically (898 Views)

Meet Ken Njoroge, The Reason Why Every Guy Must Learn How To Code / Meet Nkemdilim Begho, The Reason Why Every Woman Must Learn How To Code / The Reason Why My Despence Error Was Reverse Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Keyboard Is Not Arranged Alphabetically by Donwapz(m): 1:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Everyday we use the keyboard ,be it our desktop ,laptop ,tablet or smartphone .Have you ever wondered why the keyboard is not arranged in alphabetical order ? .
The reason goes back to the time of manual typewriters . These typewriters in the earlier days were not arranged in alphabetical order . However , it was discovered that the people the people typed so fast that the mechanical character keys got jammed very easily with this arrangement .
READ MORE AT
http://www.donwapz.com/2016/09/the-reason-why-keyboard-not-arranged-alphabetically.html
Re: The Reason Why Keyboard Is Not Arranged Alphabetically by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 29, 2016
La click la sleep without a mosquito net.
Re: The Reason Why Keyboard Is Not Arranged Alphabetically by RobinHez(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2016
charix:
La click la sleep without a mosquito net.
When it comes to education... U have to click!

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buying Petrol Convert Ur Gen To Lpg Generator- 08166866515 / Tweak Ware Free Browsing Cheat Vpn Settings. / I Killed These Scorpions Around My Friend's House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.