Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

"Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari (18875 Views)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Bayo Omoboriowo Eating On Lagos Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by moscobabs(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
u
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2016
Even if Buhari contest again, he will be voted in. You someone of you Nigerians don't have brain
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by BrutalJab: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
fabulousfortune:
Awon space bookers. Mod pls ban these guys undecided

Wetin dey do this one

You for go join FBI now. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by UnknownT: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2016
Photographer! Na only pictures go full inside the book nah grin
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by Iseoluwani: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2016
emynike2001:
hahahahahaa Change don finish? I beg oga PMB u MUST CONTINUE the change, we never finish reciting ur change mantra, now u are showing us NEW BEGINNING, the book title should be RECESSION IN THE FACE OF CHANGE TIGHT UR BELT AND LOSE WEIGHT grin grin

Recession in the face of change. Simple.

Literature students will understand

1 Like

Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by greatermax77(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2016
NONSENSE, THE ONLY NEW BEGINNING WE CAN HAVE NOW AS A NATION FOR US TO MOVE FORWARD IS FISCAL FEDRALISM.
NOT THROUGH LAUNCHING OF BOOKS.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by Mhjgembu: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmmmmmm very good
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by marcelifeh(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2016
As much as like reading books, that is the very book I will never read in my life.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by egobetatoday: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
Ofcourse, when you suddenly begin to earn millions for being a presidential photographer thanks to a god-father somewhere, the anointing for sycophancy and propaganda will fall upon you and you will begin to write rubbish that isn't worth the paper itself.

Bros, no vex too much. Na God butter im bread. This is an avenue to harvest more money before 2019. make he carry go abeg. I just wonder if he will mention that a bag of rice is now 17k , and pure water #20 per bag? lol
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by ephi123(f): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2016
marcelifeh:
As much as like reading books, that is the very book I will never read in my life.

cheesy Who wants to read a book on how to be a failure and let down a whole country. Tufiakwa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by vigasimple(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
Ofcourse, when you suddenly begin to earn millions for being a presidential photographer thanks to a god-father somewhere, the anointing for sycophancy and propaganda will fall upon you and you will begin to write rubbish that isn't worth the paper itself.

GBAM. Thank you

Sycophancy is their middle name. From Marketing perspective, wrong time in the middle of Buhari incompetence induced recession. Propagandist.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by anonimi: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Book of photos, abi?
Na who photos don epp since May 29, 2015?
Maybe photos don epp Bayo Omoboriowo for this recession oh!
As for ordinary citizens like us, na Hunger Bad oh and plenty sufferhead!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154190_foodprotectionbuhari_jpegc1990d1e353277144a6e91114e752e25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807303_fbimg1463139535826_jpeg9ca7d41d7976908bfaf5e4d62c1ee160

1 Like

Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by Wynnah(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2016
I sure say na propaganda Pictures go full the book.
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by Gshun: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2016
fabulousfortune:
How can an illiterate write a book Is he trying to plagiarise someone else undecided

oga, he graduated from unilag, 2011. He is not an illiterate.
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by Damibiz(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2016
IBBG:
wetin we want carry yeye the book do? misplaced priority.
yeye to u abi,go logout
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by henrycfc: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
Wetin him know to write inside a whole book with many pages... undecided
Izonpikin:
Izonpikin:
Check the guy profile is not an illiterate like you.
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by Izonpikin: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2016
henrycfc:
[color=#990000][/color]
Check the guy profile is not an illiterate like you.
which profile??...wetin buhari wan write for book??...which kin book be that??

abeg make we hear word...
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by 1miccza: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2016
The only book we are interested in is "improved economy and standard of living"by The Nigerian masses
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by rhainbow: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Will never seems to amaze me... Great work @ Omoboriowo.
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by kamalcole3000: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
What's there to write about Genarall Cassandra except FAILURE!!
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by steam74: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Definitely written by an Asslicker.
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by Ogundibo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please who have a PDF copy of this book to send me in my email.
Re: "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari by bubu2019: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Another Yoruba zombie trying very hard for his meal ticket. I wonder if shoyinka with his wisdom can write any thing good about bubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Nigerian States With Largest Muslim Population / DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years / Dino Melaye's Supporters Storm Atiku's Kogi Rally, Demand His Release(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.