Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. (12777 Views)

Ijaw Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition / Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwoli, Visit Ijaw And Urhobo Monarchs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by Eastlandx: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
ChinenyeN:

Typical of you people on this platform. You people think you are the “real Igbo”. Sorry to tell you, but there’s nothing like real Igbo or adulterated Igbo, my guy. We’re all Igbo here. Please don’t make yourself out to look unnecessarily foolish this day. It’s sad. I di l’ikohnu nkohnu l’ezi.
Yes we are all Igbo but Woman, you are not Igbo, you should be proud of Your ijo Ethnic group.
This Impersonation will not help you in any way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by ChinenyeN(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Eastlandx:

Yes we are all Igbo but Woman, you are not Igbo, you should be proud of Your ijo Ethnic group.
This Impersonation will not help you in any way.

Lol. You’re fighting an uphill battle. My post history shows that I am both very much Igbo and a man (most names are unisex in Ngwa, if you don’t know). There is really no chance that you have here, and it’s amusing. You’re really giving yourself hypertension over this. It’s unfortunate how much you’ve indoctrinated yourself with your own ideals that you are spending countless hours lying to yourself and being angry with someone who isn’t angry with you (a.k.a me).

Years of “Igbo bu Igbo” and “Igbo bu otu” knee-jerk reaction has culminated into this sadness. All I really need to do is kpooru; di d’ele, because you’re doing this to yourself. Nwanne, free yourself from the shackles of your own self-indoctrination.
Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by Eastlandx: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
ChinenyeN:

Lol. You’re fighting an uphill battle. My post history shows that I am both very much Igbo and a man (most names are unisex in Ngwa, if you don’t know). There is really no chance that you have here, and it’s amusing. You’re really giving yourself hypertension over this. It’s unfortunate how much you’ve indoctrinated yourself with your own ideals that you are spending countless hours lying to yourself and being angry with someone who isn’t angry with you (a.k.a me).

Years of “Igbo bu Igbo” and “Igbo bu otu” knee-jerk reaction has culminated into this sadness. All I really need to do is kpooru; di d’ele, because you’re doing this to yourself. Nwanne, free yourself from the shackles of your own self-indoctrination.
Giving myself Hypertension?
Iyasikwa.
Read my comments and read yours, I'm not the one who spent time Writing Epistles and chronicles to Convince someone that I'm Igbo.

Asawana Egberifa izon, yaa!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by ChinenyeN(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Eastlandx:
Giving myself Hypertension?
Iyasikwa.
Read my comments and read yours, I'm not the one who spent time Writing Epistles and chronicles to Convince someone that I'm Igbo.

Asawana Egberifa izon, yaa!!

Loool. Please, everyone who has interacted with me on NL knows this is my writing style. You’ve made no points with this. Next statement. Ba m whne ochi la o ma mma. Keep me entertained.
Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by Eastlandx: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
ChinenyeN:

Loool. Please, everyone who has interacted with me on NL knows this is my writing style. You’ve made no points with this. Next statement. Ba m whne ochi la o ma mma. Keep me entertained.
Now you are trying to keep your irrelevant comments as short as possible.
LOOOLs

Nwanyi ijo. Asawana o Egberifa Izon, Yaa!!

LOOOOOLs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by ChinenyeN(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Eastlandx:

Now you are trying to keep your irrelevant comments as short as possible.
LOOOLs

Nwanyi ijo. Asawana o Egberifa Izon, Yaa!!

LOOOOOLs
Lool. You’re really grasping at straws with your hypertension. Ma o buu ke, ya bu kaa. Lol. I di l’ishi onwu ma o dinuu ke ng’idabamarna gh. cheesy

At this point now, I’m just intrigued and wondering how you even managed to lie to yourself like this. Mgbamgba erne nkoro gh for real, but it’s okay. Ba m whne ochi nwanne lei; ma turu ndu manu weee. Hehe.
Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by Eastlandx: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
ChinenyeN:

Lool. You’re really grasping at straws with your hypertension. Ma o buu ke, ya bu kaa. Lol. I di l’ishi onwu ma o dinuu ke ng’idabamarna gh. cheesy

At this point now, I’m just intrigued and wondering how you even managed to lie to yourself like this. Mgbamgba erne nkoro gh for real, but it’s okay. Ba m whne ochi nwanne lei; ma turu ndu manu weee. Hehe.
Back to the long chronicles.

Lol,You be small pikin this ijo girl.
And try make sense for your comment abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by ChinenyeN(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Eastlandx:

Back to the long chronicles.

Lol,You be small pikin this ijo girl.
And try make sense for your comment abeg

Okay, so all you’ve got left for today is just back and forth over post length; nothing else e ji ba whne ochi? Alright, well this banter was entertaining while it lasted, I guess.
Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by Eastlandx: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
ChinenyeN:

Okay, so all you’ve got left for today is just back and forth over post length; nothing else e ji ba whne ochi? Alright, well this banter was entertaining while it lasted, I guess.
What are you talking about madam?

I can't even make meaning out of all the comments you have made here.
you be clown o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by ChinenyeN(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol. I just realized that it is on this very thread where I voiced my displeasure with Ijaw intentionally reauthoring oral traditions. On yet another thread (https://www.nairaland.com/6510065/bonny-island-ndoki), I shared how I too am suspicious of Alagoa purposely reauthoring Bonny Ijaw traditions (go search my contribution on that thread and see for yourself). But Igbo propagandists here will easily skip my actual comments to claim that I am an Ijaw revisionist. Hehe. You people are obvious liars, but it’s okay. Because this has just proven that anyone with half a brain who goes through my post history here on NL will see the obvious lies told by you all and can easily conclude that you all are simply throwing tantrums like children.
Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by gold360(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
With the increasing consciousness of the Ijaw people around the world for Ijaw unity, there is also an increasing demand by izon sons and daughters for an Izon handbook to facilitate learning and speaking our mother's tongue .
This book has been carefully written to provide a basic understanding of the Izon language to adults who missed out the unique opportunity of learning our izon language while growing up as children, the book also is designed to help Izon children to have basic foundation of their traditional language.
Written in Kolokuma, which has been agreed by scholars to be the ideal Ijaw educational language because it is easily understood by other Ijaw clans and thus easily facilitate learning of this nature for easier understanding.
The book outlines the numericals in Izon language, the Izon alphabets, how to combine letters to form words and sounds in izon, examples of simple sentences in Izon, , general greetings in izon, market days, days of the weeks, parts of the body, names of birds, names of land animals, some selected poems in izon, some selected proverbs in izon and their rich meanings , the Nigerian national anthem in Izon, the Ijaw nation's national anthem, Izon names and their meanings, how to prepare some Ijaw traditional dishes and many more,
It is our hope that this book will help in many ways to provide a foundation understanding of our izon language that will help the reader appreciate the richness of our mothers' tongue and encourages the reader to use the knowledge gathered in this book as often as possible.
WhatsApp us for your copy on 08063851239

Re: 8 Historical Reasons Why Ijaw claim to Ndoki Is Baseless. by Fejoku: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
This here confirms Chinenye's ancestry. She has been busted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Flogged By A Masquerade / Oyo Empire A Yoruba Folklore Another Myth Bursted / 4 Popular Cultural Festivals In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.