Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Advertise On Facebook And Pay In Naira: Pay Facebook Ads In Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Advertise On Facebook And Pay In Naira: Pay Facebook Ads In Naira (1540 Views)

USD Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | Instant Paypal VCC / Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | / Who Has Successfully Paid For Facebook Ads In Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise On Facebook And Pay In Naira: Pay Facebook Ads In Naira by oskaaay(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Its really getting tough instead of enjoyable after Facebook introduced Naira Ads account for Nigerians but Foskaay has got the solution for you about Facebook ads in Naira.

I wrote a post about how to open Naira dominated FB ads account in my previous post which you can click to read about here ( Breaking: Facebook Ads Now Accept Payment in Naira - Details ). This post is just to focus on solving issues of payment in Naira when about creating Naira ads account or after successfully setting up your account then need to payoff your debt and continue advertising with your account.

Many people argued that the Naira account stuff is not working off which they are not far from the truth but am here to tell you that its not true. How did I know? Because have been using the Naira dominated account for months now, paid and readvertise on it several times. As a matter of fact am oweing Facebook around N11,000 which will be paid within few days now so I can resume my ads again.

As a professional Web and Digital Marketing Consultant at Foskaay Enterprises Group, I have tested and tried a lot of medium of payment including GTbank Mastercard but was declined then comes in a solution have tested and still using till now which is working perfectly well, its detailed on this article source page at http://telecomsadvocate.foskaaygroup.com/advertise-facebook-pay-naira-pay-facebook-ads-naira/
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook And Pay In Naira: Pay Facebook Ads In Naira by oskaaay(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2016
For those asking Naira account is back...
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook And Pay In Naira: Pay Facebook Ads In Naira by quadrialhaji: 1:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Please which card in Naira works perfectly with Facebook ads

(1) (Reply)

What Is PAYLATER.NG ? / How To Order Goods From Alibaba.com / Bank Worker Needed For Job Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.