Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Help With The Name Of This Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help With The Name Of This Artist (1243 Views)

Where Is This Artist Lanre Who Sang Yewande / Please Do You Know This Artist And The Title Of This Song? / Did You Know This Artist He Looks Like 2face ,or Did He Change His Name ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With The Name Of This Artist by ufemia(f): 4:52am On Oct 15, 2009
Hello,
I am desperate for someone to tell who sang this song. All i know is the lyrics and it goes something like this

Oju mi ti ri
Eti (ear) mi ti gbo
enu mi ma soro pa, ise Oluwa

Oju mi ti ri
Eti (ear) mi ti gbo
enu mi ma soro pa, ise Oluwa

My eyes have seen
my ears have heard
my mouth will talk about the goodness of God

My eyes have seen
my ears have heard
my mouth will talk about the goodness of God

The same person also sang a song which goes something like this " Anything wey dey do fo you, jump and pass, "

Please if you can tell me the name of the artist, i will really appreciate it. If you have the song, I will really appreciate you also emailing it to me.
Re: Help With The Name Of This Artist by babyx(f): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
@Poster
thats a gospel album done by an Ibo guy, i really cant remeber his full name. But you can approach those guys u have tape stands, u know like shop in busy area and ask for it. That album is about 6years old now. He also sang "every where i go, everything i see, i feel the goodness of GOD to me" nice indigenous album.

1 Like

Re: Help With The Name Of This Artist by Baro(m): 1:16am On Oct 17, 2009
Prince Ify?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Ft R Kelly - If (remix) Mp3 Download / [music] Shatta Wale Ft. Shatta Michy – Low Tempo / [LYRICS] DJ Spinall Ft. Wizkid & Tiwa Savage – Dis Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.