Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Did You Know This Artist He Looks Like 2face ,or Did He Change His Name ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did You Know This Artist He Looks Like 2face ,or Did He Change His Name ? (1812 Views)

Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face / Please Do You Know This Artist And The Title Of This Song? / Why Do Everyone Act Like 2face Was The Only Nigerian On Phat Girlz Soundtrack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know This Artist He Looks Like 2face ,or Did He Change His Name ? by MONAGHAN: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2009
did you know this artist he looks like 2face ,or did he change his name ? if you know pls comment on this because some people are arguing with me about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjEQSnJGzzs.

Re: Did You Know This Artist He Looks Like 2face ,or Did He Change His Name ? by tosinaded(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2009
u trying to play a fast one on us??
that guy looks nothing like 2face
secondly, i dnt see any form of arguement in the link you posted!!!

i see ure only tyn to hype the dude
Re: Did You Know This Artist He Looks Like 2face ,or Did He Change His Name ? by SALLINS: 1:39am On Nov 23, 2009
Looking at the picture; Monaghan is not too far from being right ,the Guy kind of look like 2 Face somehow; and after seeing the video, I can see that the guy is not 2Face really; but a very good artiste and the video is Colourful and have a very good lyric. I wonder if the song is on Itunes.

(1) (Reply)

‘gabriel Afolayan Stole My Song’ – Singer M-base | Listen To The Original ‘ojo I / Importance Of Hindi Songs To Our Daily Routine / DJ Khaled - No Brainer Ft Justin Bieber, Quavo & Chance The Rapper Mp4 Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.