Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris (3333 Views)

OMG!!! Kevin Hart Caught Staring At Khloe Kardashian's Butt(photo) / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by ruggedtimi(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2016
The man named Sediuk, tried to kiss Kim Kardashian’s butt today in Paris, but fortunately he didn’t get very far before her security took him out.

Her guards immediately pounced on him and took him down to the ground. See more photos after the cut...

Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2016
All this suffering because he wants to kiss a public toilet? undecided

9 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by iamlarry(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2016
J
Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Now see where it has landed you.. Dis oyibo ppl no qet brain@all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .. Tufiaaa

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by Uwaomaokey(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by cescky(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
grin na to laff

cry Abi na to cry for this man
Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by nwasinachi(f): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2016
That fake arse wey fit burst at any time, com naija if u want to kiss better yansh

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by Opistorincos(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
The person above me ehn, make i no just talk

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by Thukzee01(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Next time u go hear dha Patoranking latest song--No kissing baby

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy see gbege
Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
what do we call this now??

a guy left his work/home/anywhere he was with the aim of kissing an artificial butt...when he knows the repercussion??
if the yansh explode nko??
Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by siempere(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
nwasinachi:
That fake arse wey fit burst at any time, com naija if u want to kiss better yansh
Do u have one available??
Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by nwasinachi(f): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
siempere:
Do u have one available??
yes na, me i be coke bottle alias fig 8
Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by siempere(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
nwasinachi:
yes na, me i be coke bottle alias fig 8
mmhmm....I'm so coming to get dat...who needs Kim's bum nah.. .
Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by Kobicove(m): 5:48am On Sep 30, 2016
He didn't want to kiss the ass, he wanted to smell it grin
Re: See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Lol......stupid man

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Is Every Man Crush With Her Slay Pictures / Peruzzi Raped Me, Collected N15million From Me – Daffy Blanco / Most Watch :DJ Switch Last Phone Call At Lekki Shooting Before Her Phone Went Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.