Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,796 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs. (837 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs. by dimieprincess(f): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2016
PDP WINS OREDO: COLLATION CENTER ATTACKED BY APC THUGS.
 September 29, 2016  News  0 Views
After the collation of the results from all the units and wards in Oredo Local Government Area, PDP 55,368 and APC 22,110, a
known enforcer for comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Mr Osakpanwan Eriyo, AKA Nomoreless, brazenly led thugs to the collation
centre, shooting sporadically, he forcefully removed all the result sheets and dared the police who were acting in collaboration
with APC.
You will recall that we warned about the APC plan to attack collation Centres in the local governments where they were not
doing well.
At this point, INEC must release the result as all their ward and unit supervisors and polling officers have copies of the results.
Therefore, INEC cannot proffer the excuse that results are missing. We have all the results as signed by all the parties in the
various units and wards too. We won’t accept any excuse for that result not to be announced now.
Signed
Chris Osa Nehikhare
Publicity Secretary
PDP Edo State

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/pdp-wins-oredo-collation-center-attacked-by-apc-thugs/
Re: Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs. by amc: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2016
dimieprincess:
PDP WINS OREDO: COLLATION CENTER ATTACKED BY APC THUGS.
 September 29, 2016  News  0 Views
After the collation of the results from all the units and wards in Oredo Local Government Area, PDP 55,368 and APC 22,110, a
known enforcer for comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Mr Osakpanwan Eriyo, AKA Nomoreless, brazenly led thugs to the collation
centre, shooting sporadically, he forcefully removed all the result sheets and dared the police who were acting in collaboration
with APC.
You will recall that we warned about the APC plan to attack collation Centres in the local governments where they were not
doing well.
At this point, INEC must release the result as all their ward and unit supervisors and polling officers have copies of the results.
Therefore, INEC cannot proffer the excuse that results are missing. We have all the results as signed by all the parties in the
various units and wards too. We won’t accept any excuse for that result not to be announced now.
Signed
Chris Osa Nehikhare
Publicity Secretary
PDP Edo State

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/pdp-wins-oredo-collation-center-attacked-by-apc-thugs/

You guys are really funny. So PDP is now representing INEC? Thank God this party is dying.
Re: Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs. by dimieprincess(f): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2016
amc:

You guys are really funny. So PDP is now representing INEC? Thank God this party is dying.

Please I don't condone madness in my thread, what is holding INEC from announcing the result? Let me burst your bubble, any election that Sahara Reporters are quiet as regard the winning party, know that apc has been defeated

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs. by shamack: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2016
God go judge am
Re: Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs. by ionsman: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2016
I wonder how any right thinking mammal will think Pdp will win Edo election.

All these ones na jege. Pdp has turned Inec.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs. by cosby02(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
dimieprincess:

Please I don't condone madness in my thread, what is holding INEC from announcing the result? Let me burst your bubble, any election that Sahara Reporters are quiet as regard the winning party, know that apc has been defeated

Re: Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs. by amc: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2016
dimieprincess:

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. By the end of today, proper madness will kick in. You guys never learn but I suppose it is in your genes not to learn from history.
Re: Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs. by Jorussia(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Lol,APC won Oredo LGA with 37000 against 30,000 for PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FG Names Ken Nnamani Head Of Electoral Reforms Committee / Niger Delta Avengers Come To Niger Delta By Yourself – Militants Tell Buhari / Result Of Wikipedia Search For MMM (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.