Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State (20528 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi / Militants Blow Up NPDC Major pipeline In Delta / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by gevans(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
I HAVE ONE ISSUE WITH CITIZENS OF THESE COUNTRY AND THAT IS TRUST.
ARE THOSE PPLE ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR NIGERDELTANS OR FOR THEMSELVES OR FOR ND POLITICIAN?
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by gevans(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
I HAVE ONE ISSUE WITH CITIZENS OF THESE COUNTRY AND THAT IS TRUST.
ARE THOSE PPLE ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR NIGERDELTANS OR FOR THEMSELVES OR FOR ND POLITICIAN?
GOD BLESS DELTA STATE
GOD BLESS FRN
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Royal155:
Baba Buhari, this boys are making your government ungovernable oo! Is it not a sign that your leadership is not wanted in this zoo? Well done boys

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by emmykk(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin
DCONE1:
seriously did you drink oil today ,I ate yam and egg stew this morning.
That is how they use to tell niger deltans. yes i did, but will buhari kwontinue with the yam enjoyment like you?
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
melodyogonna:
i assure u that they are better fed than you can ever be.
You just made a fool of yourself. Who spoke about food? You better read and try to pass waec first. . . small pikin. Your cap like Ajasco own.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by nortcentrallord(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oladimejyy:
PMB is a military man and he cant negotiate with criminals becos if he negotiate with criminal A,criminal B will also rise and want negotiation..So if they bomb the pipeline we gonna suffer but our suffering can NEVER last

Lol. I thought buhari and fed govt. Agreed to negotiate with bh already. Where is kabiru sokoto now please...

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by solreb: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Keep it up boys and your pipu will be first to cry recession. The evil you do today will haunt your region for hundreds of years. While other regions are developing yours are retrogressing. Tomorrow they will cry that companies are not investing in their lands.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Sixfootah(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
blackberlin:
Let them keep blowing it up. By the time they ruin their entire region with violence and they become poorer than the north, their gra gra will stop.
try something new. We've gotten used to that song already
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by DCONE1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
emmykk:
grin grin grin ;DThat is how they use to tell niger deltans. yes i did, but will buhari kwontinue with the yam enjoyment like you?
He. Can ooo maybe he's eating tuwo da miyan kuka,with cow leg and chiled nono milk from hIs cow.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by DCONE1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
emmykk:
grin grin grin ;DThat is how they use to tell niger deltans. yes i did, but will buhari kwontinue with the yam enjoyment like you?
He Can ooo maybe he's eating tuwo da miyan kuka,with cow leg and chiled nono milk from hIs cow.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by chadwickcollins(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
pay bck time
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by chadwickcollins(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
make una export oil na make we see
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Sixfootah:
try something new. We've gotten used to that song already
So you're a militant. . .
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by PedroJP(m): 4:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Heffalump:
It is becoming very glaring that soon, nobody will give a hoot about any bombing shit. Lets diversify in solid mineral and Agriculture and lock-up the oil in place. Who will it affect the most? Can these ugly Charlatans dig up the oil by themselves? One after the other, they will all DIE and Nigeria shall be great again. Enemies of Nigeria will surely perish in their heinous act so that we can grow.

Afonja wiickedness and greediness go to the extent u will lock up their oil, access ur agriculture and solid minerals and still won't allow them stay on their own while u stay on ur own, just to get them die one after the other.

No wonder, a fallen angel with calabash and hen is trueliy ur forefather..

U rather have them die in backward Nigeria than leave and progress while u manage urself.

U and ur afonja folks are the definition of wickedness. What a people !

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by PedroJP(m): 5:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Dalek:

Then get Ready for more RECESSION... how about that??
after all we're in this together..

Hahahaha. Before nko ? We are in ot together has always been our aim. So u think the situation is not a win win for usm ? Think again.

U are and ur dullard agreed to short change us, feeling like almighty and all powerful, coming to the open to tell us not to expect to be treated same way with u. So u wanted a situation where u enjoy and mock us while we beg and wail ? Better we are in the mess together than have u enjoy what really does not belong to u.

12 weeks to go, the budget of change prepared to compesate hausas and yorubas who funded his campaign has not been implemented, though he has been doing that with mopped up money from the economy and recober loots, but how far with the entire economy is the question.

More bombings will be fine for us than habe u wicked people rule with ur wickedness. Better we all die than have injustice prevail.

Ask urself, why negotiation is not in ur dullard's options, is it not out of wickedness to have everything in his way without considering others supported by yorubas.

Let us remain in this together than get out of it and have u dictate like arrogant almighty.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by PedroJP(m): 5:12am On Sep 30, 2016
caesaraba:
Frankly, most of us don't care that much anymore. You'd have thought that with all the bombing we'd be out on the streets scrapping for food now but nope. We getting better gradually.

Yea, who cares anyway ? ain't manufacturing dollar in ur room ? Ur economy is doing fine and no need to address a problem seen but will require i adjust my selfish position.

Seems u prefer to go to the streets to pick dirt for food than attend to complains form ur neighbour to make peace.

Greediness will kill u guys. What is the big deal in coming to discussion tables to sort out things with ur partner than thinking ur partner accepts ur all powerful attitude to have peace. Go to hell with ur ego selfishness. We will burn in Nigeria together than allow this rape of system continue. Nigerian case should be worse than that of syria, i wonder why it is taking too much time.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by PedroJP(m): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
like it or not we er gradually,though unwillingly, but inevitably, adjusting to the reality of less over-reliance on oil revenue. We ve passed the stage of going into shock with every militant attack on oil facility. I think I like the tins re currently. Let's watch and see the worst the militants can really be up to.

Then i don't want to see u in any blown pipeline thread. Have confidence in ur land. Encourage buhari to withdraw the military from Nigerdelta and save us the resources they are wasting there since we are moving away from oil dependence than blabbing jere on Nairaland on how u are free from oil dependent.

Foolish people, u will rather die than compromise the current system benefitting only u. It's alright.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by PedroJP(m): 5:34am On Sep 30, 2016
jelal007:
Good job boys.....bomb everything down there. Una do well ehnnn. Shey dis 1 don make una land better?Lol

Hypocrite, when did u start caring for their land ? Cos it is affecting u. What is the difference now that they are bombing pipelines and when oil spillage was destroying their lands? The difference is, in one of the situations, u were in ur area enjoying their wealth without sympathy for them while in the other u have been starved of petrodollar reason u now know they have lands and really don't care about their lands but the petrodollar that has stopped coming..

Let us discuss our way forward in Nigeria where everybody will be ready to make some sacrifices and accomodate a neighbours feelings or we suffer together. No more dictating position in Nigeria if we must remain one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by PedroJP(m): 5:42am On Sep 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

For what? They should continue bombing their region why South West woe investors

https://www.nairaland.com/3377590/ogun-signs-agreement-build-refinery

Enjoy, don't tell us. I wonder if investors do not have their own interest. In an economy like Nigeria's present economy, investors run away as u can see. Locals are affected how much more foreigners or are they coming to give aides to south west ?
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by PedroJP(m): 5:50am On Sep 30, 2016
aleshiko:
Let the nd avengas continue to bombing their land & pollute their see, if they finish bombing their land, they end up hopeless. where else? believe me if the Nigerian military can not finish you God Almighty will finish you because you are destroying not only your region but Nigeria at large.

nigeria is being finished already by God cos of her so many atrocities. U never knew they had land been destroyed b4 now ? U were busy enjoying urself while they suffer oil spillage and u never tasked ur government to help them. U only show a fake concern for their land cos their actions are depriving u petrodollar bah ? God is already destroying u, ur selfishness, ur greediness and ur hypocrisy together with Nigeria.

Let us all discuss our way forward in Nigeria or perish i the current system.

No big deal in discussing each other's dos and don'ts

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by mightyhazell: 6:04am On Sep 30, 2016
salabscholar01:
NONE OF MY BUSINESS... cool cool cool cool cool

[img]http://media0./media/3s7nLx9Gxhf32/giphy.gif[/img]
mc hammer,..can't touch this!

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Dalek(m): 7:03am On Sep 30, 2016
PedroJP:

Hahahaha. Before nko ? We are in ot together has always been our aim. So u think the situation is not a win win for usm ? Think again.

U are and ur dullard agreed to short change us, feeling like almighty and all powerful, coming to the open to tell us not to expect to be treated same way with u. So u wanted a situation where u enjoy and mock us while we beg and wail ? Better we are in the mess together than have u enjoy what really does not belong to u.

12 weeks to go, the budget of change prepared to compesate hausas and yorubas who funded his campaign has not been implemented, though he has been doing that with mopped up money from the economy and recober loots, but how far with the entire economy is the question.

More bombings will be fine for us than habe u wicked people rule with ur wickedness. Better we all die than have injustice prevail.

Ask urself, why negotiation is not in ur dullard's options, is it not out of wickedness to have everything in his way without considering others supported by yorubas.

Let us remain in this together than get out of it and have u dictate like arrogant almighty.

when things are not going your way play the victimization card... carry your hearsay analysis and be going its too early for stupidity ehn.... pele
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by PedroJP(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Dalek:

when things are not going your way play the victimization card... carry your hearsay analysis and be going its too early for stupidity ehn.... pele

You don't want to celebrate "we are in this together" again ? Hypocrite. Prepare for more sufferings, if u and ur dullard won't see anything reasonable in their demands with ur oppression minds.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by APCmyheart(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2016
PedroJP:

Enjoy, don't tell us. I wonder if investors do not have their own interest. In an economy like Nigeria's present economy, investors run away as u can see. Locals are affected how much more foreigners or are they coming to give aides to south west ?

Go back and read the thread i posted.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
PedroJP:

Then i don't want to see u in any blown pipeline thread. Have confidence in ur land. Encourage buhari to withdraw the military from Nigerdelta and save us the resources they are wasting there since we are moving away from oil dependence than blabbing jere on Nairaland on how u are free from oil dependent.

Foolish people, u will rather die than compromise the current system benefitting only u. It's alright.
I prefer to leave ignorant pple like u to continue to swim in ur ignorance if u think everyperson who doesn't support militancy and its attendant evil and destruction is not frm ND. This is where ur naivety hits its peak.
I ll ask u a question, is tonyebarcanista a hausa man? Is Festus Keyamu a yoruba man? Is Ayiri Imami a Tiv?
Internally I've alws preferred resource control which is expected to maximise internal production capacity and whittle down laziness. Sooo many states re nt working hard enough to develop their capacities simply because of the allocation which comes monthly frm the FG as derived frm oil sales. This has really engendered laziness as everybdy's(including ND and SS states) focus is on oil. This trend has goto stop.
Being that as it may I ll never giv my support to lazy selfish criminals who re bent on causing chaos and destruction jus to swell their pockets. Only extremely naïve folks like u think that sch destructions re necessary to achieve the ultimate goal.
I personally do want militants to become the mouthpiece of the pple of ND. SSudan is as frWe fresh in mind as this morning sun. We ve far too many educated brilliant youths in the ND who can spearhead the frontline of dialogue and negotiation without unnecessarily resorting to criminality, deaths and destruction.
Lastly, learn to pass ur mesag without exhibiting online roguery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by caesaraba(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2016
PedroJP:

Yea, who cares anyway ? ain't manufacturing dollar in ur room ? Ur economy is doing fine and no need to address a problem seen but will require i adjust my selfish position.

Seems u prefer to go to the streets to pick dirt for food than attend to complains form ur neighbour to make peace.

Greediness will kill u guys. What is the big deal in coming to discussion tables to sort out things with ur partner than thinking ur partner accepts ur all powerful attitude to have peace. Go to hell with ur ego selfishness. We will burn in Nigeria together than allow this rape of system continue. Nigerian case should be worse than that of syria, i wonder why it is taking too much time.

Lol. I guess you were expecting everyone to be hyped over this news. Sorry.
Frankly, I'd love to stay and chat but it's a new day. Okbye.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by TruthisGOD: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I prefer to leave ignorant pple like u to continue to swim in ur ignorance if u think everyperson who doesn't support militancy and its attendant evil and destruction is not frm ND. This is where ur naivety hits its peak.
I ll ask u a question, is tonyebarcanista a hausa man? Is Festus Keyamu a yoruba man? Is Ayiri Imami a Tiv?
Internally I've alws preferred resource control which is expected to maximise internal production capacity and whittle down laziness. Sooo many states re nt working hard enough to develop their capacities simply because of the allocation which comes monthly frm the FG as derived frm oil sales. This has really engendered laziness as everybdy's(including ND and SS states) focus is on oil. This trend has goto stop.
Being that as it may I ll never giv my support to lazy selfish criminals who re bent on causing chaos and destruction jus to swell their pockets. Only extremely naïve folks like u think that sch destructions re necessary to achieve the ultimate goal.
I personally do want militants to become the mouthpiece of the pple of ND. SSudan is as frWe fresh in mind as this morning sun. We ve far too many educated brilliant youths in the ND who can spearhead the frontline of dialogue and negotiation without unnecessarily resorting to criminality, deaths and destruction.
Lastly, learn to pass ur mesag without exhibiting online roguery.
Guy stop deceiving yourself about educated and learned people championing the course of Niger delta through dialogue and pen. Nigeria doesn't understand that. What happened to Saro Wiwa and Adaka Boro that towed through dialogue and pen? Weren't they mudered? If you're realy from Niger delta,the 13% derivation and NDDC that you're enjoying today who made it possible? What you fail to know is that their current action may even lead to resource control.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Guy stop deceiving yourself about educated and learned people championing the course of Niger delta through dialogue and pen. Nigeria doesn't understand that. What happened to Saro Wiwa and Adaka Boro that towed through dialogue and pen? Weren't they mudered? If you're realy from Niger delta,the 13% derivation and NDDC that you're enjoying today who made it possible? What you fail to know is that their current action may even lead to resource control.
Who murdered Adaka Boro? will you keep Kwayet? Who made 13% possible? why do you people enjoy lying to yourselves?

Last question, Who Jailed Boro for declaring ND Republic and forced him to be Nigerian in Feb 1966?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Personally I'm nt enjoyin any 13% derivation, NDDC or ND ministry allocations that accrues to the ND in whatever form as I'm nt even based there. But what about my siblings and other relatives, re dey enjoyin anytin? The answer is NO since many frm that region still look up to me notwithstanding am jus on a low side of 6digits/month remuneration. These allocations only benefit the less than 1% of ND who re in evolved in politics.
The reality of it all is that resource control will not ease the hungry greedy insatiable appetite of the average politician in the ND whose 1st and only interest remains his pocket and family. Ibori and lucky Ibgenedion, two thieves whom after stealing their states blind went and built a refinery in SA which was later confiscated frm them to the delight of all NigerDeltans, comes to mind. What about Ameachi and Akpabio, the much venerated Akwa-Ibom gov who became a billionaire after leaving offc.
Resource control, as good as it is, will make more greedy pple billionaires.
Watch out
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by maslong(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
salabscholar01:
NONE OF MY BUSINESS... cool cool cool cool cool

[img]http://media0./media/3s7nLx9Gxhf32/giphy.gif[/img]

dancing shoki cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State by Sixfootah(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
blackberlin:

So you're a militant. . .
what if I am! High you roll your party dress sleeves and look for what you'll sustain you and those babies you're making on an industrial scale.. hoping Niger Delta oil is there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Raises Alarm Over Plans To Attack Kaduna, Others, Gives Breakdown Of Plateau / Air Force Loses Personnel To Bandits In Kaduna / Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.