Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) (20319 Views)

"If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola / Lagos PDP Crisis: Youths Protest, Insist On Adegbola Dominic As Party Chairman / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by fergie001: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Lagos State, Dr Dominic Adegbola, on Wednesday, died of COVID-19 related ailments.

Confirming the death of Adegbola, the Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr. Taofik Gani stated that the late senior medical practitioner “was an exceptional politician who had deployed much of his hard earned money into philantropism. He was the Medical Director of Santa Maria Hospital.”

Dr Dominic was a grassroots politician from the days of Action Group.

He had held many political positions, notable amongst being State SDP officer; State Chairman of PAC; National Chairman of APN (Founded by late Jakande); State Chairman of Lagos PDP.

He had also contested lagos state governorship under the platform of APGA. He was the Jakande group candidate for the lagos west senatorial primary of the SDP, a contest between him and Bola Tinubu.

The PDP spokesperson described his death “as Matyrdom as he was dogged about the emancipation of the oppressed, pauperized and less privileged.

He stood for the development of lagos and he sure regrets that this lagos is not as he wished. He will be forever remembered in Lagos Politics. We condole with his family. All PDP flags In the state shall fly at halfmast. All PDP meetings at this time are to be prayers for him.

It can be recalled that the Lagos State PDP also lost her Secretary, Muiz Shodipe last month.

Burial arrangements shall be as presented by the family.”

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Commentor: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Bornsinner7: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Well.. rip
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Ikennadex: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rip
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by beautyhd: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Covid is realoooo my people.

Rip sir.

Let me go and get my second jab

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Anazp: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Stopfapping: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
He did not take the vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by thelivingpen(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
this Covid of a thing is actually real o

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Mood11: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
embarassed embarassed sad cool undecided lipsrsealed embarassed kiss shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by ikaboy: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Trust50: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Struggle to take over begins , one , two goooooooh
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Aexcop: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
shocked This is bad o

1 Like

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by younglleo: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
dem don dey go, one by one, buhari go die of STD
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by vb0mb(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
RIP

If only our government at all levels can be responsible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxDcdJ0olMw

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Xakie: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sad RIP SIR
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Sinudyne: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Zero
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by fourboys: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rip sir
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Trumann: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by MustyZamani: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Everytin na covid19 ni?

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by accella: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lagos state is the only state in Nigeria where Covid-19 is real.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by thelivingpen(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stopfapping:
He did not take the vaccine?

a man who has taken the vaccine in my office got infected. I seems not to understand the essence of the vaccine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by butpro(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Covid or not......... Nigeria is messed up by politicians and religious leader......
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by ShenTeh(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's like this COVID is doing natural selection o.

My concern is knowing that people who have taken the vaccine are still going the way of the gods.
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by BananaPeel(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Covid 19 is for politicians in Nigeria... European league has resumed and stadia are packed full across Europe without restrictions

1 Like

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by jaxxy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Bsure: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
BananaPeel:

Covid 19 is for politicians in Nigeria... European league has resumed and stadia are packed full across Europe without restrictions
75 percent of the UK's adult population has received two shots to date.

Nigeria has only vaccinated 2,265,805 people. thats like 1% of our population. We cannot afford to be careless at this stage.

Stay safe people... Get vaccinated if you can.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
The vaccination sef na wash tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by IamAsiri: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
thelivingpen:

a man who has taken the vaccine in my office got infected. I seems not to understand the essence of the vaccine

I learnt it's to give people soft landing grin. That's the worst I have heard about vaccination as a microbiologist, to be honest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) by Jerryherd: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2021

Sad

RIP to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital / Melaye Thanks Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki For N21 Billion Road Construction In Kogi / Breaking News: Court Dismisses Melaye’s Case And Gives INEC Go Ahead For Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.