Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Adsense Problems.. Help Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Problems.. Help Pls (757 Views)

Help Pls What Is The Name Of This Link That Appear Close to Google Search Result / Use Atm Card To Purchase Online Without Card Pin (help Pls) / Urgently In Need Of Help Pls "Webmasters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by stiflerdrug: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
So I struggled with getting approved and my friend offered to add my blog to his adsense account.. After everything he dosnt want to give me access to the adsense and when I ask him to show me screenshots of how am doing.. He is like.. Nothing is there I should work harder.. Please I there any way I can remove it without loging in to his account? Thanks for your future help
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by Amastermovic(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
sure just remove the ad code from ur blog.. tell him to delete url from his ad account chikena.. I might help you get adsense with ur url
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by stiflerdrug: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Amastermovic:
sure just remove the ad code from ur blog.. tell him to delete url from his ad account chikena.. I might help you get adsense with ur url

Oh wow.. How?
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by Amastermovic(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Oh wow.. How?

show me the blog url and I will suggest but if you don't wish like Is ur blog WordPress or blogger and I might also help you get approved
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by Amastermovic(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Oh wow.. How?
mail me here info@naijalane.com.ng
I have a thread for this here https://www.nairaland.com/3378195/trial-get-adsense
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by bedfordng(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
stiflerdrug:
So I struggled with getting approved and my friend offered to add my blog to his adsense account.. After everything he dosnt want to give me access to the adsense and when I ask him to show me screenshots of how am doing.. He is like.. Nothing is there I should work harder.. Please I there any way I can remove it without loging in to his account? Thanks for your future help
if you know where the code is inserted in your blog, all you need do is to remove it. Also if he has added it to his adsense, then tell him to remove it too. This way your blog would not be conflicting to be on two adsense account by the time you got approved when you apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by Amastermovic(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
bedfordng:
if you know where the code is inserted in your blog, all you need do is to remove it. Also if he has added it to his adsense, then tell him to remove it too. This way your blog would not be conflicting to be on two adsense account by the time you got approved when you apply

He's right also and u can't get approval with that blog of urs.. u r running adult content on it I just reviewed it now sorry bro..
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by stiflerdrug: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Amastermovic:

show me the blog url and I will suggest but if you don't wish like Is ur blog WordPress or blogger and I might also help you get approved

My blog is WordPress and here is d url [url]viewz9ja.com[/url]
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by stiflerdrug: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Amastermovic:

He's right also and u can't get approval with that blog of urs.. u r running adult content on it I just reviewed it now sorry bro..

Nah am not.. Wait u saw my url on my profile?
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by stiflerdrug: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
bedfordng:

Okay thanks
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by Amastermovic(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Nah am not.. Wait u saw my url on my profile?

some of your post
See what happened to
man that tries to kiss
Kim Kardashian’s butt

Christina Milian rocks
see through cloths 18+

Amber Rose shows off
her backside in a see
through leggings

Photos: Cossy Ojiakor
Puts Her ‘ Huge Oranges
‘ On Display For New
Interview

using copy scape also ur blog fail a lot.... but I can help fix and point out what to do just like what you see me doing now
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by stiflerdrug: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Amastermovic:

some of your post
See what happened to
man that tries to kiss
Kim Kardashian’s butt

Christina Milian rocks
see through cloths 18+

Amber Rose shows off
her backside in a see
through leggings

Photos: Cossy Ojiakor
Puts Her ‘ Huge Oranges
‘ On Display For New
Interview

using copy scape also ur blog fail a lot.... but I can help fix and point out what to do just like what you see me doing now

Oh those was just recently.. Am not used to such Shaa.. That's btw. So what next?
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by Amastermovic(m): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Oh those was just recently.. Am not used to such Shaa.. That's btw. So what next?

Please I quote you with a link check it out scroll up
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by finalboss(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
join the chat .. get AdSense quickly

https:///20hSNo1YdktAjwKWfnj0Zo
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by stiflerdrug: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
finalboss:
join the chat .. get AdSense quickly

https:///20hSNo1YdktAjwKWfnj0Zo

Babaly I don join oh
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by finalboss(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Babaly I don join oh
wats ur username pls
Re: Adsense Problems.. Help Pls by stiflerdrug: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2016
finalboss:
wats ur username pls

Zook

(1) (Reply)

Best Dynamic Banner CPM Ad Network With High Fill Rates And Fix CPM Rates / . / How To Get Youtube Subscribers 2017 Youtube Subscribers Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.