Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Help Pls What Is The Name Of This Link That Appear Close to Google Search Result - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Pls What Is The Name Of This Link That Appear Close to Google Search Result (1741 Views)

Who Has Topbuzz Acct That Has Invite Link That You Are Not Using / How Do I Add Menus On My Google Search Result / How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls What Is The Name Of This Link That Appear Close to Google Search Result by charlisco(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
1. Please what is the name of this link that appear close to google search result snippet
2. How can i implement it in or wordpress

Re: Help Pls What Is The Name Of This Link That Appear Close to Google Search Result by 3html: 1:30am On Feb 20, 2018
That's a subheadings
Re: Help Pls What Is The Name Of This Link That Appear Close to Google Search Result by charlisco(m): 1:45am On Feb 21, 2018
if that is the correct name, how do i create it in wordpress or blogwspot, a link on how to achieve it will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Design For The First 50 Persons / Dreamweaver Vs Php,javascript E.t.c / U.s.a Tax Verified Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.