Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) (31815 Views)

Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election: Bomb Scare At INEC Office In Awka / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
orimsamsam:
Many of the iPod yoot on nairaland taught election can be won on nairaland.

They want Biafra yet they are so interested in EDo election

Same credibility that brought Buhari is no longer vgood. We now celebrate corruption? Or manipulation is not corruption?

4 Likes

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by goldedprince: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Edo must be free from apc

we must protect our vote

war war war!!!!!
Watan idiot

1 Like

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Goke7: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
suasmablow:

Go and join them to die na
Go and borrow sense urgently
PDP and violence and Siamese twins.
But its too late
No protest can prevent INEC from announcing the results they have already.
Meanwhile Is Ize Iyamu, His Wife and Children all leading the protest?

They are chilling in their ac tight homes while the bunch of misguided youths are disgracing themselves for peanuts

2 Likes

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by DaPuncline: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Omenkata:
Kill all apc bastards
No Biafra or Death again ?

1 Like

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by ritababe(f): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
wristbangle:

APC accepted rivers election won by PDP. I don't know why they can't accept the same in Edo state.

I wonder oh, hope you know my state now?
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by sweerychick(f): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
What's the essence of this senseless riots cry, for crying out no politician is worth anyone's blood cry

1 Like

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by madridguy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
My broda, PDP Mata belleful me ooo. Always looking for sympathy so people will tagged APC as rigger.

wristbangle:

APC accepted rivers election won by PDP. I don't know why they can't accept the same in Edo state.
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by leanalyst: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
suasmablow:

Go and join them to die na
Go and borrow sense urgently
PDP and violence are Siamese twins.
But its too late
No protest can prevent INEC from announcing the results they have already.
Meanwhile Is Ize Iyamu, His Wife and Children all leading the protest?
So we should let people steal the votes of the people? These are just doctored results.
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Samotology(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why wouldn't they protest when their mandate was stolen. Oshimole should understand that he came without having a god-father and now he is imposing a candidate on the people of Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by VictorRomanov: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rett0:
Enough of both
'Change' and 'Change the Change'.

Nigeria youths should wake up irrespective of our tribal, religious and political differences and chase these thieves hindering our progress... We deserve a better future.

Graduates got no reasonable jobs.
Children can't access quality education, food and health care.
The aged can't access necessary care and assistance because even their children are dependants.

Enough is Enough.

You took the words out of my mouth. Reading comments here from the so called leaders of tomorrow leaves me disgusted and disappointed.

They re concerned about party supremacy rather than the progress and development of the society. They don't care about ideologies and policies that could improve lives. I am not sure any of them ask themselves why they belong to one party or the other. That is why the more powerful and intelligent politicians will continue to take them for a ride.

The economy doesnt know or care if u re APC or PDP, it bites you.

2 Likes

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by back2sender: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
They have not called the results of APC major strong hold in Edo north, when they call it P. D. PIGS will die be that no be only protest.

Elections are not won on social media PDP make una dey learn.

My wellwishers please you are all invited to my crib for free shayos and pepper soup free of charge to celebrate APC VICTORY.

My APC people and well wishers please take note those people protesting are Ipod yoots and BIAFRA people ooo and not Edolites, dont Use your life to play yama yama with BIAFRA people ooo.

1 Like

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Shydon(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
The notion that 'our candidate' must always be the victor needs to be changed. For God's sake, this is election! An election must not necessarily be in your favour before it will be adjudged to be free and fair, there must be loser. Election isn't a do-or-die affair...Peace must prevail in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by ozo13(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
princechiemekam:
APC wanna rig d election oooooo.....u guys should not allow that oooo!
I do hope u will be at the front line during d protest

1 Like

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by wristbangle: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
ritababe:

Yes cool and this answers my question on whom you voted for. The reputation of obaseki gave him an edge over pastor izi. Sometimes it's not about the party, it's about the person that will live up to people which I see in obaseki. If not because at national level APC is performing below Nigerians expectation, the margin APC would have given PDP will be extremely wide.
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Sorenza: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
Yes oh, blood for blood we Edo people must resist buhari and his dogs

I wish I'm in Edo now

How proud are you of the name you profess to bear on Nairaland. Jesus my God indeed. Why call for blood in Edo State if you are truly from that state.

1 Like

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by wristbangle: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
ritababe:

Yes cool and this answers my question on whom you voted for. The reputation of obaseki gave him an edge over pastor ize iyamu. Sometimes it's not about the party, it's about the person that will live up to people which I see in obaseki. If not because at national level APC is performing below Nigerians expectation, the margin APC would have given PDP will be extremely wide.
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC we are winning, Edo Belongs to us.

Not one stupid Igbinedion family, that want to use state fund for his birthday by his god Son

APC sweep PDP Comot.
I prefer to use broom cover than Umbrella because when I use Umbrella rain beat me wella.

APC for Nigeria.
.Bleep PDP

A P C
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Samotology(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Its like u r addicted to change, and change u shall continue to have. Just keep saying Amen.
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Zakkyoz: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Edo must be free from apc

we must protect our vote

war war war!!!!!

it beats my imagination that a woman is calling for war when she may not even be in Edo state.

Verdict: Immediate psychiatric assessment is hereby recommended for you.

1 Like

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Trybes(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Still counting?
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by step1: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
There is no way APC could win edo except through rigging. Smh this country is sold to the dogs
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Inconclusive election declaration loading.........
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by CSTR2: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by nell2: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
orimsamsam:
Many of the iPod yoot on nairaland taught election can be won on nairaland.

They want Biafra yet they are so interested in EDo election
abeg swerve who is interested in zoooo.
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

I wish I'm in Edo now
nice one bro,even though u are in edo nw,at worst u compete wit a bullet if u disagree wit the election result.abi hw u see am?
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by CSTR2: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Rett0: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
VictorRomanov:

You took the words out of my mouth. Reading comments here from the so called leaders of tomorrow leaves me disgusted and disappointed.

They re concerned about party supremacy rather than the progress and development of the society. They don't care about ideologies and policies that could improve lives. I am not sure any of them ask themselves why they belong to one party or the other. That is why the more powerful and intelligent politicians will continue to take them for a ride.

The economy doesnt know or care if u re APC or PDP, it bites you.

Bitter Truth. Their kids fly First Class to developed countries whose youths don't take shit from their leaders and we are all here fighting as Yorubas, Igbos and ND instead of one united youth.

People preaching unity do so because of what they're gaining from oil n nt because they love Nigeria youths.
The amazing thing is our youths gain little to nothing from oil. No jobs for them yet they won't wake up N stop being Buhari or Gej supporters. They keep shouting Pdp N Apc as if being a member of any of these parties will automatically put food on their table.

1 Like

Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by Trybes(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Let the true result of that election be announced. No to 'mafiarism'
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by ritababe(f): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
wristbangle:

Yes cool and this answers my question on whom you voted for. The reputation of obaseki gave him an edge over pastor ize iyamu. Sometimes it's not about the party, it's about the person that will live up to people which I see in obaseki. If not because at national level APC is performing below Nigerians expectation, the margin APC would have given PDP will be extremely wide.

yeah you are right.
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by cyprex: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

I wish I'm in Edo now

Of course you cannot be in Edo because you are not from Edo, yet you can hide your faceless cowardice and stoke fire in another man land.
If that is what you are doing, you may not escape similar fate.

Edo people, count your teeth with your tongue. Not all those urging you on loves you!!!
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by demolinka(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
See these youth tryna waste their lives on a politician's selfish cause! A politician that doesn't give a fvck about them!! Hian! Tomorrow the same man will re-decamp to APC and start screaming 'change'; no ideology whatsoever!

Egungun be careful...
Re: Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) by nevilbot: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
Is this the kind of election buhari would foster upon us in 2019? Buhari and his electoral bodies should be careful.
The world will not recognize the legitimacy of a rigged election.
The APC sycophant at the helm of affairs of INEC needs to be fired and an unbiased umpire brought in before it gets out of hand one of these days.

And wat has the world done to the obviously rigged elections in Sudan, Gabon , guinea , Gambia e.t.c Av the world removed the presidents of these countries cus of a report somewhere by one observer group that said the elections were rigged?

My guy, wake up and smell the coffee. I even wish PDP can be wiped out of Nigerian history forever and kowa replace them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) / Ekiti State Assembly Commences Plot To Impeach Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.