Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Is Wrong With My Laptop.. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is Wrong With My Laptop.. (1606 Views)

What Is Wrong With My Laptop Screen? / I Forgot My Laptop Password / Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With My Laptop.. by harlee(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
I travel for a while and I left my laptop at home,without touching or charging for 2months,now the laptop does not power when I connect it to power source..it doesn't power on.pls help out.

Re: What Is Wrong With My Laptop.. by DaGC(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Try and remove the battery and power it with just electricity, and see if it works.

If not someone/something might have tampered with it while you were away.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Laptop.. by harlee(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
DaGC:
Try and remove the battery and power it with just electricity, and see if it works.

If not someone/something might have tampered with it while you were away.
I have done all that,and noone Touched it while I was away
Re: What Is Wrong With My Laptop.. by DaGC(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
harlee:
I have done all that,and noone Touched it while I was away

I have left mine untouched for longer periods and found no fault.

I suggest taking it to a professional for check up.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Laptop.. by Lacomb(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Check if your adaptor is still working, if possible borrow from somebody and test, or remove your battery and connect adaptor and power. Do these and let's know.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Laptop.. by horllamy(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2016
harlee:
I travel for a while and I left my laptop at home,without touching or charging for 2months,now the laptop does not power when I connect it to power source..it doesn't power on.pls help out.

make sure ur adapter is working perfect den remove d battery and power it directly with light.......if still d same whatsapp me 08139462401 .
Re: What Is Wrong With My Laptop.. by Martartins(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2016
remove the battery and power it with light, if it monitor doesnt power it, try using another adapter. if does, then you need to change the battery.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Omen / Airtel New Browsing / Is It Possible To Protect Folder Using Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.