Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic (34536 Views)

'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion / Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by balancediet(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
No difference

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Oshotse21(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
The God that did it for you will do it for us...#never say never
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by EXLOVER(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Amen. God bless you too
EXLOVER:
God is going to bless the poster under me, dat he wil even be bigger than his imagination. AMEN.
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Princejboy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
it's all about money
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by iamtewwy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
. Please what's an "Afonja" I keep seeing it all over nairaland
. Are u not daisy leynards younger sister?
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by usmanjay(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
trolls! must you say something? and how come you all know his attitude? have you done anything with him b4 now? i tire for Nigerians o
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Jessidaisy4(f): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
iamtewwy:
. Are u not daisy leynards younger sister?
Who's daisy leynards?
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by EXLOVER(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol... This my first real laugh since this week, thanks
emmaak2:
I was invited 2 a wedding,when I reached d hotel I found two doors written(1).bride relatives (2).Groom relatives,I entered d one written groom relatives and found two more doors (1).ladies (2).men,I went through d one 4 men only 2 find two more doors (1).people with gifts (2).people without gifts,I went through d one written people without gifts and found myself outside d hotel.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Damibiz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Is their time let them shine ours is coming soon the young will surely grow...if u believe jst like
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by lozanni(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

That is the nickname for yooloba peeps.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by iamtewwy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Afonjas are d people from the brown roof republic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by stanisbaratheon: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
emmaak2:
I was invited 2 a wedding,when I reached d hotel I found two doors written(1).bride relatives (2).Groom relatives,I entered d one written groom relatives and found two more doors (1).ladies (2).men,I went through d one 4 men only 2 find two more doors (1).people with gifts (2).people without gifts,I went through d one written people without gifts and found myself outside d hotel.

grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Princejboy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
money can change thingz for real
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by opulus: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

The Yorubas ,its a pity the forum has strayed deep into tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by jordinsparkles(f): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Even at that, he is still ugly.
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by luminouz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
iamtewwy:
Nigga was looking like an afonja before cheesy

. Afonjas and urglyness are like cheesy
Hater alert!
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by phidipe(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
iamtewwy:
Nigga was looking like an afonja before cheesy

. Afonjas and urglyness are like cheesy
WERE RAN NIRAN AWON ELEYI. IGUNIKO ODE
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Paseus(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Who throwback epp? angryWho throwback epp?
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by pmonni(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmmmm

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by yungryce: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Looks the same to me.

Only difference is the dreadlocks,and the picture on the right he added Ororo on his head to make it shine,and pink lipstick to make his mouth pinky.

You can change a man's look,but his attitude and character is still the same.

looks dfft to you yet you went on about the differences. which way?
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Afonja na nickname for yoruba pp.Historically the man Afonja was a yoruba aristocrat who sold ilorin to Dan Fodio fulani islamist jihadist herdsmen.
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
jordinsparkles:
na wao the timaya wey u dey call ugly na so thousands of babes dey die for am cheesy
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by horluwaloseyi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Una dey talk? E-Money nko that was like this during his wedding in 2009 nko... Now check how dope he looks.

Money! Money! Money! How many times I call you

Chai!E money is merciless,he bleached everything.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by nnamdiokafor: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
sweery:
@the before pic Little wonder he sang plantain boy. Looked really uh nah nah nah nah.
Dear God help all plantain boys 'make it' like timaya too.Amen. embarassed grin grin
u just style tell us say you be plantain boy.
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by HAH: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
I can vividly remember how in year 2003 we were having a fund raising dinner at Enugu Hall of then Nicon Hilton Hotel Abuja when a young up coming artist came to lobby us to perform, He perform and we all appreciated it,

Three or two years later we saw everyone buying CDs of a new artist call Timaya when my colleague drew my attention that this is the guy we arranged to perform few years ago.

My encounter with Timaya while up coming.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by 99foxxy(f): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
What is Afonja.
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by salaboiz(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
It's the 20th anniversary of Super Mario 64. Here's an interview with its developers (18 minute read): http:///2dtbEj2
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Malakh: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
sup cutie whatchu doing on nairaland?
Jessidaisy4:
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by veekid(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Define ugly
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by metallisc(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2016
sweery:
@the before pic Little wonder he sang plantain boy. Looked really uh nah nah nah nah.
Dear God help all plantain boys 'make it' like timaya too.Amen. embarassed grin grin

do you want plantain? i have big plantain for you! grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic by Afonjas: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I'm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Slams Reekado Banks For Dumping Her / Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / Orji Uzor Kalu In A Swimming Pool (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.