Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,694 members, 7,865,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

EDO ELECTION: My INEC Experience: Lady Speaks **photos** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO ELECTION: My INEC Experience: Lady Speaks **photos** (639 Views)

My Inec Registration Experience / Professor Jonathan Andrew Nok Is Dead -El-rufia Speaks (Photos) / Edo Election: Benin-Ore Expressway Blocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDO ELECTION: My INEC Experience: Lady Speaks **photos** by Osmondinho(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Edo governorship election was yesterday and the collation of the various result is still ongoing presently at INEC headquarter.

Many Edolites and keen observers have frowned on what they said was massive inducement of voters by political parties in the election.

see what a lady that served in the election have to say about her experience

Re: EDO ELECTION: My INEC Experience: Lady Speaks **photos** by IykeChukz(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lord God Almighty, if I have my way, my unborn children cannot be citizen of this country.

God save me now I live!
Re: EDO ELECTION: My INEC Experience: Lady Speaks **photos** by Obinnau(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC and PDP are two evils. I wonder what was going on the mind of the citizens that collected 2k to vote in somebody. Anyways I don't care.
Re: EDO ELECTION: My INEC Experience: Lady Speaks **photos** by Young03(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
i know the girl that posted this
she is fat n fair in complexion

I was there...but y saying d PDP agent z crushing
,how she take know if she herself no de crush?
Re: EDO ELECTION: My INEC Experience: Lady Speaks **photos** by Obinnau(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Young03:

Re: EDO ELECTION: My INEC Experience: Lady Speaks **photos** by Obinnau(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Young03:

dont you understand English? She says she is crushing on the guy.
Re: EDO ELECTION: My INEC Experience: Lady Speaks **photos** by Osmondinho(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
seun, lalasticlala come see snake in Edo election oo

(1) (Reply)

Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP / Blunt Independent Message Of Nigerian Youths / VP Osinbajo And Wife Receives Rescued Chibok Girls(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.