Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) (28292 Views)

Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) / Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) / Physically Challenged Man Is A Street Sweeper In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by donmayorgroup(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is Ifeanyi Nwifuru from Ozibo in Izzi LGA of Ebonyi State. Ifeanyi has been the one fixing my generating set for the past three years. Apart from doing his job perfectly well, Ifeanyi is even more unique because he is physically disabled. It gives me special joy each time I head to Ogbaga road, just at Igweja junction to fix my generator because I am going there to meet a man who has not let his physical disability to pull him back from his dreams.

Ifeanyi has a problem with one of his legs and as a result, he walks with the help of a stick. He hops about his shop, lifts huge generators and rides his bike!! In fact, Iifeanyi’s right hand is so strong that he uses it to ‘kick start’ his bike!! Isn’t this surprising?

Ifeanyi has no degree certificate, Ifeanyi has no mentors, god fathers nor political connections, but he is working, making his money and taking care of his family.
Ifeanyi has about four young apprentices under him, learning the mechanic work. He believes that you don’t need Government to survive. He believes that the ability to survive and live a fulfilled life, lies solely on YOU.

So, it’s time to come out from that bed. It’s time to keep aside those certificates of yours. Everyone’s got talents and skills. You just need to look inward to discover what you are good at. You don’t need huge sums of money to start. You don’t need millions of Naira to begin that small project of yours. What you need, the only thing you need is DETERMINATION!

Even as I allow you to watch this short video clip, I’d love to tell you that disability is not a thing of the body. Disability is not physical. It’s a thing of the mind. Once you disable your mind, your entire life, both spiritually and physically is disabled!

If you still fail in life after watching this video, then your problem is not just spiritual, but you are cursed! I am sorry to have use that word.

There is ability in disability!

WATCH HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV-enqkTBtY

Source: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/09/video-meet-ifeanyi-disabled-mechanic-in.html?m=1

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by veekid(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
May God Almighty crown his efforts and mine; together with my well wishers. "AMEN"

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Kdiva(f): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
God bless his hustle

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Chuukwudi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ka Onyenwe anyị gọzie aka ọrụ nwoke nkea.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by grandlexuz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
R
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Chuukwudi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by yeyeboi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
After watching this video I h decided that any able boded bloody beggar that will ask me for money will collect hot slap.

GOD BLESS IS HUSTLE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by chicent2k3(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
God bless his efforts.

I think it should inspire some who love to sit by the roadside (and are in a much better condition) to beg.

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Chuknovski(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hussling,grinding hard, the life of a man,to me he's not disabled because he's not deficient of knowledge

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by tobtap: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
all d best
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by izzou(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Very inspiring

His mates in Ebutemetta just carry plate upandan dey waka

God bless his hustle

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by menix(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
If his name is ADE, he would probably be begging or sit at a car park collecting money from bus drivers...

Igbo amaka...

If u re not igbo, kee ursef by ursef..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
if this guy can actually work without waiting for the government... I see no reason why an able bodied person will sit and wait for the so called government

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Jay542(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chuukwudi:
God bless her hustle.
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Bombolistic: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Improper heading: he's physically challenged not DISABLED

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Fiscabally(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Inspiring
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by MadCow1: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
RESPEK!! cool
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by geostrata(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
THERE IS ABILITY IN EVERY DISABILITY...even APC now know that after tackling GEJ for his disabilities and called him clueless, now dy know there is a clue in every clueless government grin grin grin grin

See dullard just dy dip like deep freezer angry angry angry

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by kinggenesis(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
No be new thing na
I have seen people with worst condition than this undecided

Jah bless your hustle though
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Namzy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Believe in yourself
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by danbrowndmf(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Failure is a thing of mind. Every success starts from the mind with determination. Nice one Mr ifeanyi.

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
and wan healthy six pack pesin go carry plate dey beg for street
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Gabbywatch10: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Some people some where would have turned dis challenge to a business venture. God bless his hustle.

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Kaybee14(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kudos to him. May God continue to crown his efforts.

Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by badassProdigy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
oh
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Chuukwudi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jay542:

I've edited it.
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Damibiz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
We have alot of them here in ABUJA,HAVE U HEAD OF "Crazy Leg"if no them u miss alot,he is without legz bt he play football nd he is also a dancer...any way God bless their Hustle
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Chuukwudi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jay542:

I've edited it.
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
There is dignity in labour...Those drug pushers disgracing Nigeria in Indonesia dem should emulate this man.
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by richard1994(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
waiting cosine me any way i came to drop my aproko.... Former police inspector general as died in 85 yrs... See detail https://roberttimipre..co.id/2016/09/police-former-igp-etim-okon-iyang.html?m=1
Re: Ifeanyi, The Physically Challenged Mechanic In Abakaliki (Photos, Video) by timeman: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wile Some Afonja slaves are busy peddling drugs / getting killed around asia, you've proven yourself to be a truly hardworking Afonja slave.
Kiss the truth!

Must It Be In A Mortuary? / Lady Comes Under Fire For Saying Majority Of Nigerias Are Receiving Above N130k / Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers