Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) (56438 Views)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Caseless: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ahhhh I too believe Okumagba boys... Dem no dey dull... Mehn I sure still miss d area where I was born and given the training to face a hard naija...
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by slyinsky101: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
shocked

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Spidermon: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Snakelanders.
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Shiifi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kkk
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by captainD567: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigerians are very embarrassing dis act alone will disgust most foreigners. Whites will adore this snake find.out if its sick or not treat it and send it back to the wild. But in my country luk @. Like they av not eaten b4 even bought yam. Imagine. Not mind the juju nature of our pythons here, 2mar u no move forward u go say na buhari or nigeria just luk @
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by captainD567: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigerians are very embarrassing dis act alone will disgust most foreigners. Whites will adore this snake find.out if its sick or not treat it and send it back to the wild. But in my country luk @. Like they av not eaten b4 even bought yam. Imagine Not minding the juju nature of our pythons here, 2mar u no move forward u go say na buhari or nigeria just luk @
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
13 of una for jst one snake? Mehn there God ooo.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by kcbomba(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wait o, na de whole community wan eat de snake?
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by vascey(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
The rate at which people are killing pythons in this country Na Wa O.
No be snake do una na. APC no be snake na. Or are they? tongue
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by frubben(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
There is indeed famine in the land!!!!!
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Festy4u(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nairaland and snake topic be like.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
PrettySleek:
See balanced diet cheesy I for like chop o!

haaa.. I dab for you and everyone wey dey like chop snake

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by MNDY(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oops, I almost thought the snake's meat was white in the last picture! If dis kain snake bite pesin, na instant death ooo
-
My fear for snakes can never make eat its meat! I tried once and the thought of its alive form running through my mind made me stop eating it!
-
Na so I see one very black, very long and thick one the other day whey dem kill 4 my area! It was said to have charged at them sef! What! And a friend had once told me how he mistakenly stepped on one in a path before, what if it had bitten him in the process?
-
I am a guy becoming a man and I will be required to kill a snake someday, and I may be unable to do it due to my unreasonable fear for that creature! Except if I'm able to do it afar off!

1 Like

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by GoldEnyong(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
I am still wondering why a full grown human eat snake.
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
i feel like throwing up undecided
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
captainD567:
Nigerians are very embarrassing dis act alone will disgust most foreigners. Whites will adore this snake find.out if its sick or not treat it and send it back to the wild. But in my country luk @. Like they av not eaten b4 even bought yam. Imagine Not minding the juju nature of our pythons here, 2mar u no move forward u go say na buhari or nigeria just luk @
why do most people like this guy I quote sees whites' way of life as a yard stick to measure norms?

3 Likes

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by annnikky(f): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
takenadoh:
If no be Lala push this thing to FP.

Snake and NL FP like bread and butter,

But these guys serious sha, them sharperly arrange yam boil for outside.
Hunger is real!!!

[url]thenaijalisting..com.ng[/url]
Nobody else! U know sey lala n snake r like akara n bread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by dannytoe(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nairaland frontpage with snake stories these days are like........ grin

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
MNDY:
Oops, I almost thought the snake's meat was white in the last picture! If dis kain snake bite pesin, na instant death ooo
-
My fear for snakes can never make eat its meat! I tried once and the thought of its alive form running through my mind made me stop eating it!
-
Na so I see one very black, very long and thick one the other day whey dem kill 4 my area! It was said to have charged at them sef! What! And a friend had once told me how he mistakenly stepped on one in a path before, what if it had bitten him in the process?
-
I am a guy becoming a man and I will be required to kill a snake someday, and I may be unable to do it due to my unreasonable fear for that creature! Except if I'm able to do it afar off!
bro you are not alone oo. I fear snake pass you
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Anywhere they gather kill snake for this world now na Nairaland be the dumpsite The funny thing is i don't know if it turns the mod on or scares him/her for it to always make fp
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by igben(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
sammyj:
Lala's food is ready. However, the op can lie because there aren't any female in the post !! grin tongue

See for ursef...

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by MONITZ: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Everything na chop chop nowadays till una chop wetin go purge una.
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by whiteroses(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
MNDY:

-

where in sambisa do you hail from
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
op where is caroline street in okumagba. Ukodo is ready

2 Likes

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by kennyz247(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
suffering continue for Edo's......I pity owna.... despite d economic recession u guys still went and vote for clueless APC owna go soon drink gari without water ..
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by justmenoni: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lala? quote author=ayamkhalifah post=49773798]Snake on point....just incase sha
[/quote]
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by MNDY(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
whiteroses:

I don't live in the bush for me to be seeing snakes often if that is your point! And who told you you can't find snakes even in the cleanest and clearest of places!
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
For that small meat na e una move squard like dat ?,haba na so the hunger worri una reach ?,any way guy if u knw God,keep my own share cus i de come

Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by MNDY(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
whiteroses:

I don't live in a bushy area if that is your point! And who told you that you can't find snakes in the cleanest and clearest of places
Re: Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) by CodeHouse: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
mehn see correct Ukodo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sprite Vs Coca Cola Vs Mountain Dew Vs Sierra Mist Vs Pepsi / How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) / See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.