Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) (56541 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2022
I just went to Kara market today in Birnin Kebbi and purchased some items.
Meat 9Slices @300
Tomato @100
Peppers @100
Onion @100
Lettuce @50

TOTAL 650 Naira and my wife prepared a good dish for me.
(Rice, Beef stew and Salad)

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Continuation

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by feranmi143: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Yo fish, uncook / fried onions embarassed embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Corridon: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Quite cheap.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Corridon:
Quite cheap.
Naim be say u never go north. Everything for this pic is even costlier than expected. A painter of tomato in Taraba isn't more than 300 naira.....yes Yam tuber of 700 down south isn't more than 180. That meat in d pic should be at most 200. In fact in Taraba and Benue, anything food costs about next to nothing

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, uncook / fried onions embarassed embarassed
I finished with the plate bro. sorry lalasticlala this is not your favourite meal

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Ebubu: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2022
ManirBK:
I just went to Kara market today in Birnin Kebbi and purchased some items.
Meat @300
Tomato @100
Peppers @100
Onion @100
Lettuce @50

TOTAL 650 Naira and my wife prepared a good dish for me.
(Rice Beef stew and Salad)

tjskii MissyB3 RoyalRoy mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala seun semid4lyfe dominique Briareos UjSizzle

hi, i might have a request from you
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Corridon: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Naim be say u never go north. Everything for this pic is even costlier than expected. A painter of tomato in Taraba isn't more than 200 naira.....yes Yam tuber of 700 down south isn't more than 180. That meat in d pic should be at most 200. In fact in Taraba and Benue, anything food costs about next to nothing
I don stay for north before so I understand you wella. Things are expensive down south. Chai

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Ebubu:

hi, i might have a request from you
your location is far bro
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by chinonyinye: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Naim be say u never go north. Everything for this pic is even costlier than expected. A painter of tomato in Taraba isn't more than 200 naira.....yes Yam tuber of 700 down south isn't more than 180. That meat in d pic should be at most 200. In fact in Taraba and Benue, anything food costs about next to nothing

Painter of tomatoes, #200? In which Taraba. Currently a small bowl of tomatoes is #200 o here in Wukari, Taraba

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
chinonyinye:

Painter of tomatoes, #200? In which Taraba. Currently a small bowl of tomatoes is #200 o here in Wukari, Taraba
at takum

4 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by okirewaju(f): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Wow!!!

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Corridon:
I don stay for north before so I understand you wella. Things are expensive down south. Chai

People assume everything is cheap up north.
I strongly doubt that is the case.

23 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by eazyduzit: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Food stuffs are very cheap in the North,I went to the Market yester evening and bought Pork meat of #500 to prepare my Sunday stew,I was awesomely surprised the amount of meat given to me,I bought tomatoes #200 from a Fulani woman and pepper #100 on Friday.Infact I prepared a sumptuous pot of stew with #1100 for my Sunday rice.
North and cheap food stuff be like Barcelona and Real Madrid.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by eazyduzit: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Things are presumably cheaper in the North Nigeria compare to the Southern part of Nigeria. it's a fact.

mariahAngel:

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Corridon: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

Who said everything is cheap up north? All we know is that food items are way cheaper in the north than south.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Corridon:
Who said everything is cheap up north? All we know is that food items are way cheaper in the north than south.

All food items?
If that is so, why does op keep buying and showing up mostly peppers?

Op @ManirBk, when next you go to the market, buy some plantains, then come and tell us how much you bought them.
I challenge you.
Abi na only tomatoes, peppers and onions una dey chop for Kebbi state?

eazyduzit:
Things are presumably cheaper in the North Nigeria compare to the Southern part of Nigeria. it's a fact.

Are you totally sure about that?

10 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
This is realy impressive and the finished product makes everything beautiful.

Nice one Chief Manir.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless you.

God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=mariahAngel post=117605519]

All food items?

Op @ManirBk, when next you go to the market, buy some plantains, then come and tell us how much you bought them.
I challenge you.
[i]Abi na only tomatoes, peppers and onions una dey chop for Kebbi state? [/i]you are not following me for sure. check this one for last August and comment
https://www.nairaland.com/7267601/400-naira-plantain-bought-today

3 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
ManirBK:
[/quote]
Thank you.

[quote author=Corridon post=117605412] Who said everything is cheap up north? All we know is that food items are way cheaper in the north than south.

So, do you consider this cheap at N400?
'cos that is how much op bought it in Kebbi state.

4 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
RTR

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.
why are you troubling yourself
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by ManirBK: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

Thank you.

So, do you consider this cheap at N400?
'cos that is how much op bought it in Kebbi state.
the price at that time around August is high but I will update you again when going to market again because it's now cheap.
check this one again
https://www.nairaland.com/7201317/200-naira-suya-meat-bought

https://www.nairaland.com/7219812/see-how-slaughtered-barbecue-rams

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by RepoMan007: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Development is like disease right now. All developed places experience food inflation before less developed ones.

7 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by eazyduzit: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

All food items?

I challenge you.
Abi na only tomatoes, peppers and onions una dey chop for Kebbi state?

When I say things,I mean the standard of living in the North is far cheaper than the South.This include House rent or buying of land to build a house, common food commodities, transportation etc.I have witnessed life in the South and I currently reside in the North.

Are you totally sure about that?

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by eazyduzit: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Corridon:

Even house rent, transportation fare and land (for those that intend building their house in the North).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
eazyduzit:

When I say things,I mean the standard of living in the North is far cheaper than the South.This include House rent or buying of land to build a house, common food commodities, transportation etc.I have witnessed life in the South and I currently reside in the North.

OK. Why do you type into (someone's) quotes?
Are you not confident of your words?
I don't trust people who do that.

eazyduzit:

Even house rent, transportation fare and land (for those that intend building their house in the North).

Heavens forbid!
Not even if the land is given to me for free will I accept it.

5 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by eazyduzit: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK. Why do you type into (someone's) quotes?
Are you not confident of your words?
I don't trust people who do that.

Heavens forbid!

Your choice,I will prefer to buy a land and build my home in the North,I love the North and they love me too.
Heaven forbid I build my house in the SOUTH.
tufia....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by LogicBomb8: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Omo you guys are in heavn

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / African Cuisine / The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.